Chapter 1 ~ A New Home

LOVE IS YOU

 

Rei was a 17 year old, who had returned to Japan after having spent 7 years in US where her father worked.

"Mama!! Hayaku ne!! I can't Wait to meet Ruka-chan!!" she called out to her Mother as they walked out of the International Airport Arrival gate.

"Hush Girl! Calm down ~ since we're gonna stay here for the rest of our life... You don't need to hurry this much.. I bet you must have forgotten atleast one of your things somewhere in this haste ne~ “her mother nagged her.

”Oh Come on Mama.. Ruka and I are meeting after 7 years!!! You could imagine how we must've lived for those seven years ~ we are childhood friends ... we grew up together!! I wonder how she must be looking like now ..." said Rei

 "ReiiReiii!!!" a person from the huge crowd that was near the airport gate screamed. "Ruka-Pyon!!!!!!!" screamed Rei as she ran to her best friend since childhood, Fujiwara Ruka. ReiReii was what Ruka called Rei since childhood

They shed a few tears and then started talking endlessly about things which normally two best friends do.... They almost spent 20 minutes chattering until when Rei's Mother "disturbed" them by saying

“I am sorry Girls … I have to leave now … my flight is in an hour or so… I thought it was delayed I’m sorry I can’t wait for long here …” and left for her flight hurriedly.   The girls said bye to her and got back to their talking.

“Before that ... let’s go eat something!" and made way to the small cafe nearby followed by the two girls.

Both of them ordered Hamburgers and Iced Tea and were still chatting endlessly while Ruka asked “Umm… Rei your mama went to Taiwan just now isn’t it?”.

“EH? So… Where would I be living the rest of my life!?” asked Rei shocked by what she heard from her mother.

“Ahem Ahem…where do you think I’d have got to know your arrival time from? “ Ruka asked, tapping on her shoulder.

“WHAT? Don’t tell me Mama told you all this!! “Rei said.

 “Whuaaa I’m damn tired ne ~” said Rei almost dropping her iced tea on someone passing nearby.

“Whoa Watch it girl...” said the guy as he walked past them. “I’m sorry” she replied as she moved the glass to the other side.

He was dressed in casuals and was wearing a hat and shades. Like a celebrity you can say?

Rei was dazed … she kept looking at him till he left the place and went to his table where he had a few others dressed up in the same way as him. “Ano Ruka-chan ….” She said.

“Hmm? Nani?” replied Ruka puzzled.

“Are they celebrities or am I forgetting what people here dress up like?” asked Rei still staring at that mysterious guy two tables behind.

“Hahaha you’re funny…These guys … looking at them… they’re probably idols and the one on whom you almost dropped your iced tea on is definitely one “ said Ruka looking at Rei

 “No Wonder He’s so fair and beautiful” she replied.


In the meanwhile, at the other table one of them got up and left while the others followed them and the last one to leave paid the bills.

“Rei-chan ~ I think we should get going too , you have to rest and tomorrow we shall buy stuff for you ..Ne?” said Ruka taking Rei’s luggage and she paid the bills and they both walked out.

Rei stopped for a while and then she said .“Ne Ruka-chan…. Arigatou …you’re the only one for me here… Mama also left me alone here...So I have to live on my own now …deshou?”

“Un … I got the keys to your apartment room ne  “ said Ruka giving her a bunch of keys to her apartment room.

“Haii ~ and don’t forget to call me if you need something okay?” said Ruka patting her on the back and took leave.

“Yosh… To the Apartment now…” said Rei to herself and walked along. The breeze was blowing too swiftly kinda messing up her hair, so she stopped by to fix her hair. Unknowingly she ran into a guy again who was walking hurriedly. He was also dressed up in the same way like guy earlier but was just with earphones on. Probably he was the same guy.

“HEY! Its you again! What are you upto!?” he said to her almost shouting.

“Huh? I don’t get you “Rei said.

“Stop acting! What are you up to? First you tried dropping iced tea on me and now you’re trying to make me fall down?” he replied.

“Well to clear out your doubt  ... Excuse me mister I don’t even know who you are and I am searching for my apartment so please let me do so” she said to him and left.

“Gosh .... people” she said as she walked into the apartment she was to be living in. It was quite huge and well to look at.

“Its nice “she said convincing herself and walked in. Not a minute she walked inside until the same guy appeared from the other wing of the apartment.

“No Way are you living here!”  The guy said at once.

“Huh? Oh... so you live here? “asked Rei  

“What do you mean!? You’re stalking me and you don’t know that I live here? “He replied glaring at her.

“Stalk you?? What do you mean?” she replied looking confused.

“Hah… I’ve seen many girls like you…they stalk me almost till my room … and you’re going to do that too I suppose” he replied rolling his eyes. 

“EXCUSE ME! You’re being annoying now … Firstly I don’t even know who you are and I’m no eccentric person to stalk any random person in this world  ... and I am not a to directly enter into your room!” she yelled at him and slammed the door of her apartment room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even an hour Rei reached her new home and she already got mad at someone …What is gonna happen next? Keep reading ~!!!