Chapter 3 ~ Feelings for you

LOVE IS YOU

In The Previous Chapter . Rei and Yuta apologise to each other and become friends. 

Rei comes to know that Yuta is THE Tamamori Yuta of Kis-My-FT2 , one of the hottest boybands in Japan. And He lives right next to her apartment room!!! So Many Fangirls fall for him , stalk him till his apartment and crowd around him when he's on the streets and Rei has developed mild feelings for this guy! Yuta too has unknowingly developed feelings for her! what is gonna happen next? keep reading yo XD


"Hmm.. So this is what happened..." said Ruka opening a bottle of flavored milk as Rei went on telling her the episode that happened last day.

"Haii.. but now we made up , and we're friends now..." said Rei turning back so that Ruka couldn't see her blushing.

"Okay...? whats going on here? and you're friends with TAMAMORI YUTA!!??"  said Ruka almost falling off her chair.

"Duh... yes, and he's a nice guy ~"  Rei replied smiling.

"Ahem Ahem! could it be ......?" said Ruka throwing an incomplete statement at Rei.

"be what? " she replied.

"Could it possibly be that you like him?" said Ruka looking suspiciously at Rei.

"NO! Its not that..." she retorted back instantly.

"Oh... then the exact reverse?" Ruka asked again grabbing another bottle of flavored milk.

"No.. Its nothing like that... HEY!! How many bottles are you gonna drink ? this is already your third bottle of flavored milk! and those snacks i had bought were supposed to last for one whole week ~ T^T " said Rei 

"Whaaa i am sorry ! I shall buy you more stuff when we go shopping today ... i am really sorry " said Ruka bowing several times.

"Tch!....its okay... besides that... you need not spend money unnecessarily on me " Rei replied.

"Oh Come on !! I am your childhood friend! i cant leave you alone like this!" she replied.

"Now how is spending money on stuff related to leaving me alone Ruka-pyon?" asked Rei slapping her forehead.

"Hehe nevermind.. lets go shopping now ~ To Tokyo To Tokyo!!!" she replied as she sprang up from the couch.

"haii... " said Rei and smiled.

Ruka and Rei both caught a train to Tokyo where they were going to go for Shopping. Rei felt excited as well as anxious for some reason , Excited because its her first time and anxious because she had to spend wisely this time. She didnt want to make her friend pay for everything she buys.

Both were busy exploring places in Ruka's cellphone when Rei suddenly came up with an idea.
"Lets go to Harajuku!!!" she said.

"MAJI DE? I was thinking about the same thing too! " Ruka replied as she gave Rei a high five.

"Sugoii Idea!" Rei said smiling back.

Both of them got down at the station and walked towards the city. Rei's eyes shone as she looked around the city , it was full of people , neon lights , signboards with idols on them . Trucks promoting Idols' recently released songs and much more. Rei looked around for some interesting shops when she noticed a signboard featuring the boyband her neighbor Tamamori Yuta belonged to..."Kis-My-Ft2".

"Ruka-chan! Arent they....the same band in which Yuta-san is ?" she said.

Ruka nodded and smiled at her and said "They're promoting their new single which is to be released in a few days"

"Ah..." she replied widening her eyes. She kept on staring at the picture of Yuta on the signboard right in front of her.

"Such a dazzling creature... I bet he is an angel in disguise " she said to herself .

"Hmm... did you say something? .." Ruka replied looking at her.

"Iya... Nothing... i didnt speak" said Rei hesitantly.

"Oh... Lets go then?"  said Ruka pointing at the shops in front of them.

"Haii" said Rei as they walked towards the shops. Rei turned back again to see the signboard. 

Meanwhile Yuta was busy shooting the CM with his bandmates at his studio . It was a commercial of a Chewing Mint which they were endorsing. They had to dance on their new to-be-released song as well as present the chewing mint 

"OTSUKARE!!!! Minna tomorrow at 8pm at the ramen house!!!!" yelled the leader Kitayama Hiromitsu.

"HAIIII" everyone replied cheerfully as they walked towards the lanes to their apartments. Yokoo Wataru and Fujigaya Taisuke took the same lane while Kitayama and Senga took the opposite lanes. Yuta , Miyata and Nikaido took the same train home. But today it was only Nikaido and Miyata taking the train together. 

"Where could Tama-chan have possibly gone?" Miyata asked.

"I dont know ... he was very much there with us a minute ago" Nikaido said shaking his head. Just then his phone rang showing a notification of a text message.

 "Oh! its a text...must be our manager..asking about the practice schedule for today" said Miyata looking at Nikaido.

"Iya...its from our Tama-chan , he says he has to go shopping for his house..so he wont be able to join us.." he replied looking at Miyata.

"I wonder why he didnt take us along...normally he takes us....atleast me... he does..." said Miyata with a surprised look.

"Sou... You never told us that you both go shopping though..by now you two must have bought couple rings already I guess" Nikaido teased.

"Aha! Going shopping is Equivalent to you and Senga going to amusement parks ..." Miyata teased back.

"Ah.. well... coming to the point... You said Tama-chan never goes out alone for shopping right?" He replied.

"Sou desu ... Probably he needs time for himself... " Miyata concluded.

"But i still find his behaviour different than what it was a few days ago..." Nikaido said in a serious tone.

"Hmm... lets talk to everyone else and see what they think.. " Miyata said as he looked out of the train window.

"I dont think we should... Lets wait and watch... Ah! I have to get down ... my station is here ~ Jaa ne !" Nikaido said rushing to get down

"Jaa!" said Miyata giving him his eye smile.

In the meanwhile Yuta had walked into a mall. While he walked , he noticed a small silver bracelet in a gift shop that he passed by. He stood there staring blankly at the bracelet for a minute and then walked further. Somehow, Yuta couldn't get over the thought of that bracelet so he went back to that shop.

"Irrashaimase ~ How can i help you sir?" the lady inside the shop aksed him.

"Ano... I want to buy a gift...for...someone..." he replied.

"Sou Sou~ then you have walked into the right shop! May i ask what kind of a gift do you want to buy and for whom?" the lady asked him.

"Ano....Its a sorry gift... for ... someone" Yuta said.

"Sou desu ka ~ then how about a Sorry bear? or maybe some card? " the lady asked.

"Ano.. that bracelet... i want to buy that bracelet there... how much is it?" he replied instantly.

"oh? This one? its perfect ~  ¥ 3000 .. should i pack it then? " the lady said to him smiling.

"Oh.. i would like to buy this then... please pack this for me." Yuta replied as he made a payment to the lady inside the shop.

With a shy grin , he walked out of the shop thinking about how it would look on Rei when she would wear the bracelet. His eyes widened with shock when he saw Rei and Ruka  enter the same gift shop a while after he did . So he quickly walked into a men's accessories shop and started scanning all the stuff there.

"May i help you sir?" a man from the store approached him.

"Umm...where can i find hats?" he asked the man hesitantly . He couldnt just simply walk into any random store withput purpose so he decided to search for hats. Also for the reason of not being recognised by Rei and Ruka , He decided to purchase a hat. He followed the man as he led him towards a section full of hats to choose.

He wandered around thinking which one goes well with his oufits and finally  managed to make a choice. He quickly made the payment for it as he wore it and walked out of the store to see if Rei was still there. He sighed of relief when he saw that they weren't in the shop anymore so he quickly walked out of the mall and rushed towards the train station to catch a train home.

"Its 8pm....i'm late " he said staring at his watch. Somehow , he managed to catch a train that got him home in reocrd time and he could finally reach home before half past 8. He very hurriedly walked to his apartment and then to his room when he saw that Rei's room was locked. Yuta sighed of dismay and put the package he had bought for her into his bag.

"Maybe ... tomorrow would be a better day to tell her...." he convinced himself and walked into his his apartment room.

 


Author's note ~

I TYPED THIS ON THE SPOT AND EXACT IN 30 MINUTESSSSSS :33
Dear the person for whom i have written this

YOU HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO KILL ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!! :33
Actually i have written the first two chapter completely about rei and ruka... so i wanted Yuta to have a solo part in the story too

Dear readers.... YOU TOO HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO KICK ME IF I HAVE WRITTEN BADLY!!!!!!! 

Grammar corrections , Spellchecks are always a welcome welcome ~