Chapter 2 ~ Impressions

LOVE IS YOU

 

 

Summary – Rei is a new girl in town returning is living alone in an apartment which is filled with people she doesn’t know.

Not even an hour she moves into her apartment than she gets into a fit with the guy next door who happens to be the member of the idol band Kis-My-Ft2.


 

“What does he think of himself…..Stalking…. Is he an idol or what …Hmmph … I should rather go and buy stuff to eat now…”said Rei to herself and went away. 

Meanwhile in the next room of the apartment … Tamamori Yuta  was thinking somewhat in the same manner

“Maybe… I shouldn’t have called her a stalker… should I apologise to her? ” he said to himself.

Finally after having thought about it Tamamori decided to apologise to her.

Rei was at the shop choosing what all to buy to eat.

“hmmm… Maybe I should stick to snacks for now… I shall buy groceries later with Ruka-chan …” she said to herself.

As she was choosing various snacks… She heard two girls talking among themselves.

“Ne Aiko-chan … did you know that Tamamori  Yuta of the famous Boyband Kis-my-ft lives here?” one of them said.

While the other replied “ Ehhhh really? We’re so close to him then!!! I feel happy now”.

After hearing this conversation, thoughts ran in Rei’s mind.

She said to herself.. “Ahh ... so .....He is an idol afterall…. No wonder he called me a stalker …sheesh .. Idols… “.

And continued selecting the food she wanted to buy. She bought Ramen , some Crackers , Choco Chip Cookies and some Flavored Milk bottles. "That Should be enough for a week ~" she said and walked towards the billing counter. 

"EHHHH O___O||| i spent 1,520円 already TT^TT  Now i will have to borrow money from Ruka-chan again  " she said as she checked out the bill and walked towards her Apartment . As she reached her room .. she unlocked it and entered inside ... there lay a Small bouquet of some Carnations and a small note in it. 
Rei went towards the table and was checking out from whom it was.... As she opened the note inside ... there was no name or anything on it but just a small message

"Dear Neighbor ,

I do not know your name as of now so dont get mad at me. I am sorry for being rude to you today morning. I didnt know you were living here...i just thought you were a random person who was stalk me. Please forgive me "

Rei recognised the person immediately ~ by the time she could react to the letter ...the doorbell rang so she went to open it .. it was Yuta himself . 

Rei turned backwards , she wanted to say something but she couldn't .

Both of them said at the same time "Uhm... ...Gomennasai ...honto ni Gomennasai".

Rei's cheeks slightly turned pink-ish , she tried to change the topic and said... "What do you want now? haven't you done apologising already? by sending a letter with some flowers?".

Yuta shook his head and replied "Umm... I didnt know your name ... and plus .. i called you my stalker... wouldn't you want to know why? ".

Rei was shocked... "Why do you wanna know my name anyways? and well... i know why you said people stalk you ... you're an idol... right? you're a member of the band Kis My Ft2 ... i am right ne?". 

Yuta was too shocked to say anything. "well my name is Rei...Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" she said and bowed slightly.

Yuta bowed back and he said "You know something?" .

"Hmm Nani?" replied Rei. 

 "You're probably the first person who didnt react when i said i belong to the band Kis-My-Ft2 ... have you returned from Overseas or something?" he asked her as he leaned towards the wall near the door .

"Un a day ago ~ i just returned from USA after 7 years ..." Rei replied as she unboxed the cookies she had brought from the super market.

 "Ah.. No wonder then... have you heard about the band's name?" he asked.

"Umm Haii... kinda ... coz my friend Ruka-chan mentioned a lot about the band when i asked her about interesting stuff happening around..umm cookies?" she replied as she offered some cookies to himto him.

"Ah... Arigatou na ~" he said , taking one out of it.  Rei just shook her head smiling. 

"Aa .. i have to go now .... I have to go out for filiming a TV commercial with my bandmates ` jya ne " said Yuta rushing towards his room.

"haii " said Rei as she waved to him.

Yuta gave a sweet smile waved back as he left home ~ Rei's heart melted , One could clearly see her blushing.

"Yappari.....He is a nice guy ..... idols are not bad" she said to herself. 


Just then she realised her cellphone had been ringing all this while it was Ruka who had called her . Before Rei could call her back ~ She herself came to Rei's house with a worried look on her face.

"REIREI!!! where have you been all this time? why didnt you answer my call?? are you even listening to me?"  Ruka kept on bombarding her with questions , but Rei was totally in a different world

Only thinking about Yuta... Ahm... lets say Love at first sight?


 


TO BE CONTINUED

 

A/N - I am sorry for writing it so short ;w;;;;;;; i had my exams coming up ~