Chapter 4

But I Like Him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do I what?” Chanhee looked at Minsoo, slightly irritated.

“Do you like Na Yoon?” Minsoo asked frankly, turning his head in one swift move, causing his eyes to meet with Chanhee’s. Chanhee’s eyes grew larger, accompanied by an embarrassing shade of red on his cheeks.

“Well of course I like her – why wouldn’t I like her? I like S-Sera as well. Don’t you like them?” Chanhee rambled as his thoughts shuffled nervously throughout his head. Chanhee couldn’t look Minsoo directly in the eyes, causing him to blink rapidly as his eyes sought different targets around the elder’s body. Minsoo rolled his eyes and sighed.

“No, that’s not what I meant, stupid. Do you-” Minsoo was suddenly interrupted by the sound of his cell phone ringing. He reached for his pocket and pulled his phone out. Once he saw who was calling, he turned his head back to where Na Yoon was standing, only to find her missing. Minsoo was slightly confused, so he answered the call and put the phone to his ear.

“Hello? Na Yoon?” Minsoo answered, slightly worried. He heard fumbling on the other end.

“Na Yoon? Na Yoon, are you okay? Answer me.” The amount of fumbling increased. Minsoo’s heart started racing as he regretted taking his eyes off of Na Yoon for even the slightest second.

“Is Na Yoon okay? Where is she?” Chanhee asked, also noticing Na Yoon’s disappearance. Minsoo ignored Chanhee’s question and called her name louder into the phone. Rather than receiving a relieving reply, the call ended. He immediately dialed her back, only to get connected to her voicemail. Minsoo cursed to himself and shoved his cell phone back into his pocket.

“Hyung, where’s Na Yoon?” Chanhee pulled Minsoo’s shoulder back roughly, demanding an answer.  Minsoo glared at Chanhee for man-handling him, but then huffed and let it go.

“I think she’s been kidnapped.” Minsoo uttered, unsure of his own declaration.

“Kidnapped?! Hyung, are you serious?” Chanhee yelled, obviously not caring who could hear him.

“Chanhee, shut up!” Minsoo said, punching Chanhee’s arm.

“AHH!” Chanhee cried in pain, and then grabbed his throbbing arm which he thought would somehow ease the discomfort running through his body. “Hyung, please! My body is precious!” Chanhee whined, making Minsoo scoff in disbelief.

“Well hyung, to be honest I don’t think you should be thinking so negatively. I mean, how could she call you if she was kidnapped?” Chanhee argued, still rubbing his arm.

“That’s the thing,” Minsoo started, “I was thinking if anything happened to her, she would at least try to call someone and let them know the situation she’s in before the person who took her found out she had a phone or something.”

“Still, this whole assumption is a bit hasty, hyung…” Chanhee paused, allowing Minsoo to reply, however he stayed silent, thinking deeply while looking aimlessly at the ground, so Chanhee continued speaking. “Even so, why would she call you? Don’t you think it would have been better to call Manager Hyung?” Chanhee didn’t want to mention the fact that he felt slightly jealous that Na Yoon called Minsoo over him, but now wasn’t the time to let feelings get in the way of his thoughts.

“Why, so we can all get in a -load of trouble? If Manager Hyung fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter