Chapter 2

But I Like Him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ughh, I like him so much...” Na Yoon moaned as she followed behind Sera out to the front of the apartment building.

“Na Yoon, I hope you’re not gonna be like that on our hangout today. Be happy! We’re finally going to enjoy some quality time with the boys without having to put their clothes on for them!”

“Aha! I don’t really mind doing that to be honest. I can have this job for the rest of my life until I marry one of ‘em.” Na Yoon replied, matching her pace with Sera’s.

“Haha! Same here! Accidentally brushing my hand against their abs is probably my biggest sin.” The two friends laughed over their thoughts as they reached the outside of their apartment building.

“What’s funny? I wanna laugh too!” Daniel jumped out and hugged Sera from the side, shocking her from the unexpected physical contact.

“Oh my god! You scared me, Daniel!” Sera said, awkwardly placing her hands on top of Daniel’s arms around her waist.

“Haha, Really? Sorry~” He quickly kissed her cheek then released her from his grip. “Hey Na Yoon!” Daniel said, waving in her direction.

“Hey Daniel!” She smiled back, and then looked around for any sign of other members. “Where’s everyone else?”

“Oh, they’re back at the van.” He replied, pointing back in the direction of the car. “I told them that I’d get you guys, so they didn’t have to-”

“Ya!!” Daniel was cut off by a loud scream from behind him. Everyone turned around to see a jogging Chanhee coming towards them. He looked exhausted and annoyed. Once he reached the small group, he rested his hands on his knees and breathed heavily, in an attempt to catch his breath from jogging probably 10 yards. Once he caught his breath, he shot up and composed himself, attempting to look suave and cool.

 “Daniel. Why were you taking so long?”

“What do you mean? I’ve only been here for 2 minutes.” Daniel questioned his hyung.

“W-Well don’t you think that’s a bit too long?” Chanhee stuttered.

“Hyung, what are you talking-”

“Hi Sera!” Chanhee ignored Daniel and greeted Sera happily with a bright smile.

“Chanhee oppa, hello!” Sera was lost in the situation but greeted him back just as enthusiastically. He then turned to Na Yoon, who was looking at the floor with a look that said she had a lot on her mind. Chanhee swallowed nervously then eyed Na Yoon from head to toe.

“You look pretty.” He said, trying to see her eyes. She looked up and met eyes with him, making her heart skip a beat, and then looked away quickly.

“Thanks. You look really pretty too.” Na Yoon replied. Realizing what she said, she turned to the side and gave herself a quick ‘facepalm’ for such an impulsive answer. Daniel and Sera turned to each other in an attempt to hold in their laughter, while Chanhee did a “V” under his chin.

“Well, I learn from the best.” he replied, beaming in Na Yoon’s direction, who was now looking at him and his amazing smile. Na Yoon couldn’t help but smile back at his perfection.

“Hyung, we have to go now!” Daniel said pointing at his watch, reminding Chanhee of the time.

“Okay, okay. Let’s get back to the van. The other’s are probably wondering where we are.” Chanhee said, as he started walking in the direction of the vehicle. Na Yoon quickly followed behind him while Daniel got hold of Sera’s hand and led her in the van’s direction.

 

When they reached the van, the other members were standing outside of it, all acting as if they were dying in the heat. Which they probably were.

“Ahh, Finally!”  Changhyun got off from the side of the van and walked towards the incoming group. “Why’d it take you guys so long to come down?  We’ve been waiting here forever!” Changhyun complained, looking at both Sera and Na Yoon.

“Calm down Changhyun, we’re here now so there’s no reason for you to get a heart attack.” Sera replied, pinching Changhyun’s cheek. Changhyun smacked her hand away and frowned.

“We’re the same age. Stop treating me like a baby for crying out loud!”

“Well then stop being so adorable like a baby. Maybe then I won’t treat you like one.” Sera pinched both of his cheeks this time, and then moved her hands away before he could smack them from his face. Sera smiled cheekily as Changhyun rubbed his slightly reddened cheeks with a smaller frown on his face.

“Sera, are you done flirting with Changhyun?” Jonghyun shouted from over the van side.

“What? I wasn’t flirting with Changhyun! But I am done teasing him!” Ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter