Holy Crap!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

Allkpop News

Kiss with Kevin Woo of U-KISS

Just a an hour ago Kevin was caught at a Jeju restaruant  with Eli, KiSeop and a mysteious girl. The picture above was taken by one of the fangirls at the restaruant. They had kiss. Are they dating? Was this kiss even purposely made?

Netizens say, "She's ugly." "He could do better." "It's not real." and lastly "She was pushed."

What do you guys think?

That's right! I was pushed! And what do you mean I'm ugly? I won the school's princess! I agree he could've of done better. He could've gotten HyoRin from Sistar! (A/N: Get it? Hyorin? MiHyo? Same girl!)

I'm so screwed. Why did that have to happen to me.

~A FEW HOURS BACK~

I pushed of Kevin and I blushed for no apparent reason, but I see kevin's rosy cheeks too! Oh no those girls are furious. I wasn't the only one to notice. Kevin and Eli pulled me away from the crowd while KiSeop trailed a few yards behind.

"Mianhe."

"It's fine, Kev."

"Guys, we lost KiSeop!" Eli yelled. We couldn't stop running though.

"We left a man behind!" Kevin called SooHyun.

"Mwo?! Oh no! My dongsaeng!~"

We ran back to the hotel and went up to the room where all of U-KISS is hanging out. All were down and were just sitting in silence except for DongHo. He was in his pajamas watching TV standing up. More like bouncing. That boy.

620954_o.gif

"You left KiSeop alone. With those girls!"

"Chill Hoon he'll be okay." Alexander said trying to calm him down.

"How will he be okay? It's KiSeop! He'll get lost in just a few minutes." KiBum said.

"Shush. Don't think so negatively." Aj now said.

"He'll be okay. He's a member of U-KISS right?"

"Of course I am." KiSeop came in with a smile, but if you examin his clothes they were muddy and ripped.  Those savage girls.

"Omo! Are you okay oppa?"

"Ah. Nae. As long as you're safe."

"Hyung is so cheesy." DongHo came into the conversation.

"Finally, you're not watching Real School."

"Is it my fault to look at my beautiful self?"

"Cocky as ever." KiBum commented.

"Shut up! I know, don't rub it in."

I sat there and cleaned some of the scratches KiSeop gotten.

EunJung's POV

"She kissed KEVIN!"

"But he's YOURS!" JiYeon added.

"I know!"

"She's dead when she comes back." AhReum said.

"100% correct."