The End

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

"I'm so nervous."

"MiHyo-ah, you'll be fine." My mom patted my back and when the bells chimed she left me inside the room when she went to sit down.

"Are you- OMG! You'rre not my sister because you're an angel. My sister is a demon." BaekHyun joked.

"Haha." I said monotone and link our arms and that's when the doors open.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

U-KISS promoted their song and that's when Kevin said something.

"This is dedicated to my wife. Yes my wife. I'm sorry my KISS Me's for not telling you, but I love her. So I'll sing this song with my brothers here." He pointed to the rest of U-KISS and then BaekHyun came out.

"Don't forget your brother-in-law!" BaekHyun screamed earning gasps from the crowd and articles buzzing.

"Yeobo, come up here." Kevin held my hand and brought me to a stool to sit on.

"Don't forget us." EXO and B2ST walked over to stand behind me. BaekHyun sat on the floor beside me and held my hand as they performed 'Cause I Love You'. It was then the sound of the record being scratched rang in my ears.

Baby I'm running towards the horizon

I know we'll get there

Even though the road may be less traveled

Running for the horizon
 
And when we get there, we can seize the dawn and leave the dark behind
 
Kevin was singing our wedding song. Eric Nam's "Heaven's Door". It brought me to tears, but what surprised me was that even the rappers were singing and we had a fanchant. It was on the big screen with our wedding photos and on the bottom was like karaoke lyrics for our chant.
 
"Kevin! MiHyo! Chukahaeyo! Saranghanda!" They sang nonstop until the music faded. I wiped my tears when all of a sudden Kevin planted his overwhelming kiss on me. I cried again and he wiped them away.
 
"Kwenchana?" He asked quietly, but he forgot about the mic.
 
"KWENCHANA KWENCHANA KWENCHANA!" The fans hollered. I smiled and nodded earning cheers for the boys, but screams from the fans.
 
"If you don't mind, but we're late for our flight. Now we bid you good-bye and this is the end our concert. If you want to see my baby sister and best friend's wedding ceremony stay later. It'll be playing right... NOW!" The big screen showed the video from the time I was getting did up and to the end, but I wouldn't know. We rushed out like we were getting chased be a murderer.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
Kevin and I laid on the grass plain in LA while the others were eating back in the main park. We held hands as my head rested on his chest that was calmly raising up and down.
 
"You know I made the right decision." I said.
 
"About what?"
 
"Marrying you." I smiled at him making him turn red.
 
"Why so?" He tried to carry on the conversation.
 
"I don't know, but this just feels so right."
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
"Hey girl, do you want to grab a drink with me?"
 
"Sorry, but I'm taken by Kevin of U-KISS." I showed him my ring finger.
 
"I have to get used to that." BaekHyun laughed after we played around and joking about being married.
 
"Babe you ready?" Kevin asked as he held my hand. Oh did I tell you? I'm at the hospital for an ultrasound. Details? Maybe next time. Or never. Who would want to hear about our life? If you do, BYUNTAE!