Wait, What Are You Trying To Say?

Brace Face

I sat down on the wooden bench on the balcony and Key say next to me.

"Are you not gonna go back to class?" Key asked.

I shook my head. "Aniyo. They're all going chu laup ach me again."

Key looked at me worriedly. "Than do you mind if I stay with you here?"

I nodded. I picked up my knees, wrapped my arms around them and placed my head on my knees.

Key pulled an Ipod out of his pocket and put one head phone in his ear. With the other one in his right hand he held it out to me.

"Wanna listen?" 

I nodded. I took the headphone and put it in my ear. He was playing one of my favorite songs. It was Replay by SHINee. It might be an old song but it was always my favorite. Even to this day I listen to it everyday. As the song continued to play I felt my eyes getting heavy. My eyes were slowly closing. My head was still on top of my knees. I drifted off into sleep .

"Young Hae. Wake up." I heard Key say. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed I was leaning against him with my head  on his shoulder!! I quickly got off his should and sat up properly.

"Ommo! I'm shorry! I didn'ch mean choo!" 

Key giggled. "It's ok. I didn't want to wake you up before you looked so peaceful." 

I started to blush after hearing that. I felt my face become red hot!!! I hope he didn't notice!

"Anyway its already lunch time. Want to eat with me?" Key asked.

"Lunch time?!?!? I mished shecond period choo?!?!?" 

Key nodded."Yea." 

I sighed. "Oh well. I guesh I'll Have lunch wish you." 

A sweet smile appeared on Key's face.

"Come with me. I know a nice place where we can have lunch and then we can make it back to class." 

I nodded. Key grabbed my hand and we both ran off campus. Wait.... He's holding my hand!!!! Oh my god I feel my face getting red again!! I swear this guy is making me feel something weird inside. Do I possibly like him? NO! I can't!! I just met him today!

Me and Key kept running until we reached a cute little cafe. We walked inside and Key still hand holding onto mine.

"ummm, Key?"

He looked to me. "Yes?" 

"Y-your hand." 

Key looked down to our hands and quickly let go.

"O-oh s-sorry."

Is he turning red?? He's so cute when he starts to blush! Aigoo!!!

We took our seats and sat across from each other. 

All of a sudden what I had forgotten came back in mind.

"Damn ich." I mumbled to myself.

"Mwo? What wrong?" Key asked.

"I.... umm........can't eat food."

"Oh. What about a smoothie? Can you have that?"

I nodded. "Yea." Key smiled. 

"What's your favorite flavour?" Key asked

"Hmmmm..... blueberry."

"Alright."

A waiter came to our table.

"Two blueberry smoothies please."

The waiter nodded and walked back.

"You like blueberry shmoodies choo?" I asked.

"Yea." said Key as a sweet smiled showed up on his face.

He has a really amazing smile. It's very cute. 

We sat there in an awkward silence. I gotta think of a topic to talk about quick!! This is just getting more awkward by the second!

"Soo, ummm have you ever had a boyfriend?" Key started off.

I looked at his face and he was blushing again and..... so was I. I wonder why he asked that all of a sudden though.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"Acchually I don't shink i'll ever have one." I continued.

"Mwo? Why do you think that?" Key asked me.

"I shink no man ish atchracted choo a girl with brashes." 

Key looked at me with disbeleife.

"Sorry, but I think your wrong."

"It's chrue! every guy I chry to chalk to, alwaysh end up walking away becaushe I can'ch shpeak and becaushe I have bracesh."

"But i'm a guy, I haven't walked away."

"Y-yea but............... wait............... Whach are you chrying choo shay?"