Let's Just Pretend It Never Happened..

Brace Face

"HEY!!" 

Me and Key heard a loud yell coming from the door as we quickly leaned back away from our faces.

"What are you darn kids doing here?!?!" The man yelled.

He seemed like one of the teachers. Just great.... we got caught... almost kissing.... skipping class....

Before I was able to think any longer, Key grabbed my hand and ran towards the back door of the room. I was in a bit a shock but ran with Key hoping he would get us out of the room so we wouldn't get sent to the office.

"Hey get back here you darn kids!" We heard the teacher yell as he was running after us.

We ran out the door and headed towards the school gates. We ran as fast as we could. Once we reached about three blocks away from the school and noticed the man had stopped chasing us we stopped running, leaning down with our hands on our knees trying to catch our breath. 

I looked over to Key and caught his eyes with mine. I quickly looked away blushing. After what happened in there, I think things might be awkward with us. Still panting from the running I turned to a near by bench and sat down. Key watched me and sat down next to me. We stayed silent. Just as I thought. But by my surprise, Key took out a small handkerchief from his pocket and gently wiped my forehead.

"You were sweating..." He said quietly almost as a whisper.

I turned my head looking at him and he looked back at me. I started to feel my cheeks burn up from blushing.

"T-thanks..." I said stuttering.

He lightly smiled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You didn't have a lisp when you said that Younghae.." 

I smiled back at him. It seems to me that after what just happened, Key still talked to me comfortably. I was a bit surprised but glad things aren't as awkward as before.  

Key opened his backpack and took out a water bottle.

"Here, you can have it." He said as he held out his hand, offering me his water.

"Ich's ok... I'm fine..." 

He lightly smiled again and drank some of his water. I sat there awkwardly again, not knowing what to do or say next. I thought things were gonna be ok now between us but I seem more awkward now!! AISH!! 

As I was thinking to my self I felt a hand place itself gently on mine.

"Younghae..? What happened back at the storage room..."

Oh no! He's gonna talk about it! What  is he going to say?!

"I-i'm sorry.. lets just pretend it never happened..? I-if... that's what you want?"

I started to blush even more than I did before and my heart started to race. I don't know why but he makes me feel a certain way that I can't really describe. It kinda feels as if I'm feeling the excitement of going on a rollercoaster and nervous at the same time. I've never felt this feeling before..

I looked over to him again. 

"y-yea... letchs jusht forget abouch wach happened..."

I know forgetting about it and pretending that it never happened would most likely end the awkwardness between us but on the inside.... My heart didn't really want to forget it..

 

(Sorry it's such a shot chapter and I havent updated in a long time. I was getting really streesed out about school and stuff but now that its summer holiday's I'll most likely be updating a bit quicker :3)