Fuzzy Feelings

Brace Face

"Y-yea but.....................wait....................... Whach are you chrying choo shay?" I questioned Key.

Is he possibly trying to say he likes me? But we just met today!!! How is this possible!! I looked at Key's face and he bit his bottom lip. It seemed like he was trying to figure out what to say next. Then we were interrupted by the waitress.

"Heres your two blueberry smoothies." We both looked to her.

"Thank You." We said both at the same time.

If she hadn't came to bring our drinks this conversation probably would have gone a bit too far. 

We sipped on our smoothies in an awkward silence.

"S-sho whach classh do you have afcher lunch?" I asked trying to get over what had just happened.

"M-math." He stuttered.

"O-oh I have mash ash well." I answered back.

A warm smile appeared on his angelic face.

"That's a relief. I thought I would be alone in that class this year since I don't have many friends."

"Don'ch have many friendsh? I shought you woulg be popular and being shashed around by girlsh."

A giggle escaped Key's lips.

"Popular?!?! AHAHAHAHA your funny Young Hae. Why do you think I would be popular?" 

Honestly speaking, He looked very attractive so I just assumed he was popular but what am I going to tell him?! If I tell him he looks very attractive then he'll think I like him!

"U-ummmm, I jusht had a guch feeling." I said.

Key smirked. "Well your gut feeling was way off!" We both laughed at the same time.

Once we finished drinking our smoothies Key looked at the time on his phone.

"Well we better start heading back to school before lunch is over." 

I nodded. "Arasho"

We paid the waitress and walked out the Cafe doors. We quickly jogged back to the school campus and were going to go our own ways to our lockers. 

"I'll see you in class." Key said.

I dialed my combination for my locker and opened it. A bunch of papers came flying out and landed to the floor. Who the hell did this?

I bent down and picked up a random piece of paper from the pile and read the back.

"What's up chainsaw lips?"

What kind of would do this? I hate my life! If I was born perfect I wouldn't be in this situation right now! 

As people walked by, they stared. Some even laughed. I felt like crying but I knew if I started to cry, it wouldn't solve the problem. I grabbed my math text book and closed my locker as if nothing had happened and walked away. I walked through the crowd of people to get to class. I felt cold stared and whispers all around me but I couldn't let it get to me.

I got to class and saw Key waving his hand signaling me to go sit with him. The seats were organized by pairs and rows so each person would have someone to work with.

I sat down next to Key and put my text book on my desk. I looked over to Key and he smiled brightly. It seemed that this so called "New Friend" I made today is what's keeping me happy at the moment. Why do I feel this way? I just met him today and I'm feeling............... Fuzzy? So far today, he was the only one who showed me kindness and acceptance unlike the rest of the school and my so called ex-friend Miku.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in. 

~~~

Its been 55 minutes now in math class. I been keeping track the whole time. Its been so boring!!! But thank god theres only a few minutes left. During class me and Key played tic tac toe and hangman. Definitely more enjoyable than math. We even took selcas! 

RING RING

The bell finally rung! Me and Key got us from our seats and walked out of the class.

"Y-young Hae?" Key suddenly mumbled.

"Y-yea?" 

You know people in our math class were talking about you right?" 

I nodded. "Don'ch remind me." 

Key started to look worried.

"Come with me" Key said.

He grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong but not strong enough to hurt me.

"W-where are we g-going?" I asked as Key still dragged me.

Key's eyes widen and he stopped walking and looked to me.

"W-what? Say it again."

I sighed. " I Shaid, where are we going?" 

A giant smile appeared on Key's face and he started to jump up and down in joy still holding on to my hand.

"Key! Whatsh going on!" I yelled feeling clueless.

"You didn't say that with a lisp!"

"I didn'ch?" 

Did I actually say it perfectly? On the second day?! This is great! I hope by the end of the week i'll be able to speak normally again.

Interrupting my thoughts, Key started to drag me again.

"Where the hell are we going?!" I asked.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"B-buch we shtill have clash!" 

"You can go to class tomorrow!" said Key.

Once me and Key reached the end of the hall, we stood in front of a door. Key turned the nob and gestured me to go in first. Once we walked in I looked around in amazement. The room was HUGE! But it was filled with old chairs and desks. Was this possibly a storage room? Then something caught my eye. Right in a little corner of the room there was a piano and a bench that seemed would fit about three people. Key walked to the piano and sat down. He patted the spot next to him.

"Come sit with me." He said sweetly.

Without hesitation I walked over to Key and sat down next to him. I looked into Key's eyes.

"Why are we in here?" 

"You seemed sad. So i thought it would be a good idea to bring you here. No one ever comes in here. I usually come to take my mind off things or think but you can come in here anytime you have a problem."

I felt fuzzy inside again. Damn Key!! What is this feeling! What are you doing to me!?

"D-doesh anyone elsh know abouch thish plashe?" I asked.

"I don't think so."

I wonder how many times Key has been in here. Besides all the storage it seemed very peaceful here.

"S-sho do you know how choo play the piano?" I asked.

Key nodded. "Want me to play a bit?" 

I nodded my head.

Key looked down and started to play.

It was so pretty and peaceful. It sounded very familiar too but I couldn't really find out what song it was.

When Key finished playing he looked to me.

"Was it good?

"Ich was beautiful." I answered.

Key looked right into my eyes and I looked back. I felt my face heat up and my heart beat ten times faster. Our eyes were locked. Something inside me was telling me to keep looking in his eyes. Those..... Beautiful eyes. 

All of a sudden I sensed Key's face come closer to mine to the point where I felt his breath on my skin. But my head was moving forward to! I just met him today and were already about to kiss?!?! I kept telling my brain to stop but my heart took over.

Finally our noses touched. I felt my face become red hot! My heart kept skipping a few beats. I closed my eyes shut knowing what was going to happen next. The gap between our lips were almost gone until-

"HEY!!"