Update info!

The Gladiator

Okay guys sorry for "waisting" a "chapter" for telling you a little about the next chapter!
#1: I am going to jump a little unto time so i will skip maybe a month or two if im really lasy then three-six months. NOW YOU ARE WARNED!! 

and also i am going to give you guys a long chapter 6 because of school :/ if you are lucky i will poste it tonight or maybe tomorrow(friday) but still you will get chapter 6 in this week i promise! 

 

Thank you for reading!! And here is a little sneak peak of chapter 6!!!!

“NOOOOO MOMMYY!!!!!!!” Taeho Yelled crying after his mother and tried to jump of the horse but Gwiboon locked him in her arms. Taemin cried as he saw them riding into the night away from all of the disaster. “I’m sorry, umma, Gwiboon and my Taeho” He whispered and in that moment he was slayed by one of the Emperors soldiers.

I woke up by Minho trying to wake me up, I could feel all of my tears running down my cheeks. He wiped them away and told me that I should calm down and tell him what’s wrong. “I-I had A-A horrible N-Nightmare. “ I cried in his shoulder, “Shhh… it’s okay it was only a nightmare” He shooed, Then the door opened quickly and Key came into the room, “My baby!!” He whisper/yelled and Jonghyun and Onew were right behind him. He sat down by the side of the bed and my hair. “What happened?” he asked me, I looked up from Minho’s shoulder and told them my nightmare.

 

There was the sneakpeak of chapter 6!!! hope you are all exited about it! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Love you all!