My rules.. My story.

The Gladiator

 

Chapter 3: My rules.. My story.

Taemin POV:

I woke up, with the feeling of someone me hair. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minho smiling down to me and kept me hair. “Morning princess, did you sleep well?” He said to me in a very soft voice that just made my heart melt. “Morning, Minho” I said smiling at him, and I sat up straight, “You know it’s not morning anymore, it’s just past sunset” He said in a small laugh, I looked at him with wide eyes and looked out of the window and saw that the sun was almost down you could just see the tip of it, I panicked.
 “Omg! Master is going to be pissed at me!” I yelled in a whisper, and I almost stood up but I was pulled back down by Minho, my head landed on his shoulder once again, he kissed my forehead. “Don’t worry Key is going to look after you, he told our master that you had so stay by my side to make sure that I would survive the night.” He whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead once again.
 ‘Thank you Key’ I said to myself in my head and smiled again and made a small laugh, “What’s so funny?” Minho asked, “It’s just Key, I owe him much, and also by the way you treat me” I said smiling at him, he just smiled back, “By the way I treat you? It is in a bad way?” he asked and smiled with one of his smiles that could kill, I blushed and looked away, he made me shy once again. “N-no, it’s just a little weird” I said shyly, he just chuckled and tired to sit up, but he whined in pain but he still tied to sit up. “Minho, please stay down your wound it still fresh!” I half yelled/whispered, but he didn’t listen to me when he finally came up he looked directly in my eyes, “Taemin, there is something I need to tell you” He said in a calm tone, I could see that he was in pain but he didn’t want to show me so he kept on the poker face once again.
“Minho you can tell me then you are lying down, Please Minho I beg you” I said I was almost in tears, he just sat there looking in my eyes, I could my eyes water, Minho took his hand on my chin and softly my chin with his thumb. I could feel the tears running down my chin, we never broke the eye contact, I saw that his face slowly came closer and closer to my head and soon I could feel his breath on my lips, I saw that he slowly closed his eyes and still came closer.
Not soon enough I felt our lips connect, my first kiss stolen by the man I love, my dream came true. Minho is so gentle to me, his soft lips on mine in the same rhythm. And without hesitation I kissed him back to show him that we have the same feeling.

 

 

 

Minho POV:

I could not be happier, Taemin kissed me back! I knew he loved me, just as I love him! Now that we know each other’s feelings we can finally be together. I could feel him shake a bit when I first kissed him but he relaxed fast, which made me very happy. He took a hold around my neck and tried to deepen the kiss, I took a hold around his slim waist and pulled him on my lap, I knew he liked what I did because I could feel how he tried his best to hold his urges back. I liked his bottom lip asking for permission, he gladly opened and soon our tongs were dancing together.  
The whole kiss felt like I was on clouds, Taemin’s soft plum lips dancing with mine in the very sunset. I love every moment we spend together but the one will be the one I will treasure in my heart forever until the day I die. There was a soft knocking on the door and the kiss stopped, I was looking in Taemin’s eyes trying to catch our breaths. ed by Key…
“AISH KEY!” I half yelled, Taemin sat back and chuckled at my behavior. Seriously! How could he just come here and ruin this perfect moment! Thank god we weren’t making love, im waiting for Taemin, I will wait forever if I have to, I don’t wanna force him into something his not ready to do. “Sorry you two love birds but the both of you needs dinner, Onew made Chicken soup for you Minho, you should thank him next time you see him.” Key just calmly said and walked in and placed the trace on my nightstand, there was food enough for the both of us, and yes he is right I should thank Onew for the soup, even though that chicken manic is nuts about chicken…
“So Taemin I got you covered up for tomorrow and Saturday, I told master that Minho is to weak, so he said that you would have to take care of him, and don’t worry Onew is going to help me clean” Key said smiling and not long after that he left the room an closed the door behind him.
“I guess we should start eating” Taemin said smiling to me and kissed me forehead and go up from my lap. I tried to grab the bowl of soup but when I used my arms or just my upper body I could feel a sharp pain coming from my chest. I hissed and fell back In my bed, Taemin saw it and hurried to my side, “Minho!! Whats wrong!?” He said in a very worried tone, “I’m okay Taeminnie… I just can’t really use my upper body because of the scar” I said with a smile.
Taemin stood up and took the soup bowl and spoon and then he moved my pillows and sat there instead and took a pilow on his lap, “Put your head here I will feed you” He said in a smile that warmed my whole body and heart up, I did as I was told, I laid there on his lap and got fed up with delicious chicken soup from the manic. “Taemin?” … “Mhmm.?” … “Why aren’t you eating? I can hear your stomach making noises” I said he just blushed and looked away, “I need to make sure that you eat first, you are my first priority right now and I can’t let you starve” He said with a small smile on his lips, I just nodded and he kept feeding me.

 

 

Why do I have a feeling that we are being watched..?          

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------
A/N: HEY THERE!!! I know that this chapter isn't that long but i will try and make next chapter longer, but the school assignments keeps coming... -.- and trust my IM DYING OF HOMEWORK!! TT^TT
Thank you all for your subscribe's and coments it really warms up my heart! <3 i love you all!