My confession.

The Gladiator

 

Chapter 5: My confession.

Taemin POV:

Me washing Minho… And changing his bandages… WHAT THE HELL IS KEY THINKING!?!?!??! HOW IN THE ING ZEUS NAME AM I GONNA DO THAT!?!?!? I CAN’T EVEN WATCH HIM CHANGE CLOTHE!!!! Wait… Minho kissed me yesterday, does that mean he is not my boyfriend…? I hope so! I looked at Minho who was just looking at me smiling, “Good morning sunshine” He said and kissed me, “M-Morning Minho” I blushed and looked away, “Taemin, I need to ask you something..” He said in a dead serious tone, and looked directly into my eyes, “Y-yes Minho..?” I asked not breaking the eye contact, “Will you be my wife?” did he just propose to me!? OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!!!!!!! “Yes!” I replied as quickly as I could. I saw that he took off his precious necklace and putted it in my hand.
 “This will show that you belong only to me, and when I win this whole thing, you and me are going to start a farm and have as many children as you want to, and before that we will get married in a church like you always wanted to” He told me, I couldn’t be happier, I felt like my heart was going to explode of happiness, I just nodded with happy tears rolling down my chin and I kissed him deeply. “I take that as a total yes” He smiled at me.

After a good long make out, we decided to get up from the bed so that Minho could get his bath. He took a towel around his waist exposing his beautiful body, we walked down to the wash room nobody were there at the time we came down there, I brought an extra towel that Minho could have on when I washed him. I didn’t want to see him even though we are a couple… I think…
I wasn’t paying any attention what was happening around me, I was just standing there spacing out, “TAEMIN!” … “W-WHAT!?” I yelled, I turned around and saw that Minho was sitting on the small bath chair and waiting for me, I blushed and walked over to him with a bucked of warm water and soap to wash him. “What were you spacing out about?” He asked when I started to wash his back, “Umm… I-it was nothing really” I just said and continued to wash his back, “I don’t believe you…” He simple said and turned around so he faced me, I could see the scar it looked really bad, and it was all my fault…
“Taemin, I can read your eyes and by the way you are looking at my scar, and no it’s not your fault, it was me who were careless.” … “No, it’s my fault I was the one who yelled at you..” I looked down trying hard not to look into his eyes, “Taemin look at me.” His voice was strict and I kept looking at my feet, “I said Look. At. Me.” I took a deep breath and finally looked at Minho direct in his eyes. “I can’t let you blame you self for something that wasn’t your fault, it was mine… I don’t want my boyfriend to look sad on our day, the only day where we can be together just you and me, not thinking of work or training not even of Jonghyun, onew or key! Just. Us.” He said directly not breaking the eye contact this means he is serious and did he just say boyfriend…?

 

 

“Minho are we… are we a c-couple…?” I asked looking into his eyes, he smiled brightly at me and nodded ‘yes’ I was so ready to throw myself on him with a hug, but I couldn’t he was damaged so I would have to wait with the hugs until the scar was healed. “Turn around so I can wash your back, I wasn’t done you meanie~” I just said and gave his arm a small weak hit, once again he nodded and turned around and I started to wash his back once again…
“Taeminnie..?” … “Mhmm?” … “If feels really good to have a bath again!” He said in a happy voice that almost sounded childish, I just chuckled at his behavior and kissed the back of his neck. “My warrior deserves it” I said to him and started to wash his left arm, I could see all off the all small scares he have gotten from old fights, maybe if I was lucky we could sneak into town and have some fun like we used to as kids.
When I was done with his arms I had to take his legs because I would save hair and chest for last. (the bathroom has a indoor fountain where warm water comes out and there you take your bath) I walked into the fountain and turned to him, the water was just covering half of my shin-bone and my chiton’s ends were getting wet, I don’t care because it will dry fast. I sat down on my knees and took one of his legs on my hip and started to was it, “Minnie your chiton is soaking in all the water..” Minho chuckled, it was true soon the water would be close to my crotch, I ignored it and just continued to wash Minho.
Every time my hand touched the towel on his thighs I would blush madly and look away, I had a feeling that Minho knew why I acted this way. “Taemin, I think my legs are clean now. Please help me with my chest” He said as he had his hand under my chin and slowly lifted my head so that I was looking at him, I just nodded and sat down by the edge right next to him. I dipped the piece of cloth that I was using to was him with, in the soap water and slowly dapped it on his scar, I could hear him hiss and I stopped and looked if he was okay. “I’m okay it jus hurts a bit don’t mind me. “ he said with a smile I nodded and kissed the place of the scar where his heart was and he just ruffled my hair, I smiled and started again, but this time I did it faster so that I wouldn’t use to much time listening to his complains about how much it hurts.

 

Finally I was done! Body washed, Check. Hair washed, Check. A Minho, che- wait WHAT! “M-Minho put on some cloth!” I half yelled at him. “Why should I..? I know how much you love looking at my body.. touching it.. feeling it.. listening to my heart beat.” He came closer for every word he said, I turned around so that nu back was facing him. I could feel his chest on my back, is breath on my neck and his soft touches, as he my arms both sides, I felt shivering all the way down through my spine. “M-Minho s-stop” I whispered in embarrassment, but he just continued and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and the first thing that popped into my head was me and him having ! “HOW ABOUT WE GO TO TOWN AND HAVE SOME FUN TODAY!?!!!!” I yelled/whispered and moved away from him smiling and turned so that I was facing him. “Sure why not!” He answered me happily!.     

 

------------

A/N: HERE YOU GO!! next chapter will be Minho POV and it will be about them going to the town^^ hope you all like it so far! <3 U all!!