Chapter 2

Beautiful Night

He laughed then sighed happily.

 

"Then I suppose i'm safe with you?" he said smiling while adjusting his hat a little so you can see his eye-smile.

 

 

You felt your heart beat faster when you saw him give his signature eye-smile to you. YONG JUNHYUNG, IN THE FLESH...JUST SMILED AT YOU!!!!!

 

In your head you already wanted to scream your head off in front of him but since you didn't want to ruin your "MOMENT" you kept quiet.

 

 

You just smiled at him shyly and nodded.

 

,He chuckled and said: "So your a B2UTY then?"

 

"Yep."

 

you were grabbing mineral waterbottles from the shelfs when his unexpected question hit you.

 

"So.....Who's your bias?"

 

In your shock you dropped everything you were holding.

 

"W-what??" you nervously asked him without making any eye contact.

 

YOU CANT POSSIBLY SAY TO HIS FACE THAT HE'S YOUR BIAS...RIGHT,? RIGHT???

 

"Are you okay? Gwenchana?" he helped you pick up everything that you dropped and then your hands met..

 

You felt a slightly strange electric charge from where your hands brushed off each other lightly.

 

You gasped and with your cheeks burning,, you hurriedly stood up and walked fast to the counter.

 

 

"Ya." he called you and followed you.

 

"Uhhmm... J-junhyung, I-i think it's not safe for you to be following me around,.. besides im just an ordinary fan..there might be rumours, i still want to live.,"

 

 

He chuckled again and this time you threw him a glance.

 

He was laughing and he was covering his mouth with the back of his palm in a boyish-super cute manner.

 

 

You stood there staring at him...dumbfounded.

 

 

"Uhh..miss are you gonna pay?" the cashiers voice snapped you out of your daze.

 

"Uhh..yeah.."

 

 

When you got out of the convenience store, to your utter SHOCK, Junhyung was still following you.

 

You turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Why are you still following me?" you bluntly asked him.

 

 

He shrugged. " Hey, can't  I go around my neighborhood?"

 

You faceplamed yourself and shook your head.

 

"Yeah well whatever."

 

 

You reached your apartment-building and was about to go in when he said "You live here?"

 

 

"Yup. Just recently."

 

 

The night air ambiance was getting to you and being with your dreamboy bias junhyung was not helping to make you feel any better. You were nervous, anxious and very, very hungry.

 

 

"WAIT!" he yelled.

 

"Mwo?"

 

"I still dont know your name,,,,! And yet you know me..,.isn't it unfair if I don't know YOUR name?"

 

 

You hesitated for a while but answered. "I'm _______________."

 

 

He nodded and gave you another eye-smile.

 

You were about to turn around when he spoke and said.." Hey __________ will I still see you tomorrow?"

 

 

You smiled at him.

 

,"Yeah.Probably."

 

________________________-

Chapter 2 end :D next chappy is something to ,look forward to! :D