Chapter 4

Beautiful Night

~Sorry late post :))))

 

Chapter 4

 

"YOBIE!!" you yelled and hugged him tight.

 

It was Yang Yoseob, beast's fake maknae and main vocal. He was also your childhood friend way back 6 years ago.

 

Yobie was what you called him since you couldn't say "Yoseob" when you were kids.

 

"Nae ________ Annyeong!" he said and hugged you back.

 

 

"Yah!" you punched him lightly in the shoulders. "Why do you show up only now? Is that beacuse your an Idol now?" you said and pouted.

 

 

You were only kidding ofcourse but you were still taken aback when he said  "Aigoo, My _____________ is so cute! Don't worry, oppa Yobie didn't foget you even once. You'll always be in my heart" then he smiled sweetly at you and made a heart-sign with his hands.

 

 

Even though your heart was beating very fast you facepalmed yourself and shook your head. "You never changed Yobie." 

 

He chuckled and said "Yah, aren't you going to let me in? I'll attract a crowd you know..:P" he said hile wiggling both his eyebrows.

 

 

You laughed and said "Mianhae, come in come in Oppa Yobie."

 

You went to the kitchen and got snacks while he, instead of sitting in the sofa like you told him to, snuck around and went to your room.

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

"Wooooooooaaa"

 

I literally had my mouth wide open when I saw _________'s room. It was filled with B2ST posters everywhere and I saw she had a complete set of our albums. Even the most recent one, Midnight sun.

 

 

But what caught my attention was a poster of...wait..Junhyung??

 

No wait! Not a poster, but POSTERS! aigooooo....So he's her bias?

 

 

Aisshh....

 

I looked around and saw a single poster of....Me..in the corner?

 

It even has a made-up caption. It says "MY PABO CHINGU, THE FAKE MAKNAE YOBIE...." and at the bottom there was an added caption "I MISS HIM =("

 

 

I sighed and touched the poster which made my heart warm inside. 

 

 

Don't you know _______ I missed you more everyday and haven't forgotten about you.,.... But I guess I'm too late since you favor my hyung Junhyung...

 

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a slipper hitting me from behind.

 

"YAH YOBIE!!!!!" she screamed and came at me.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

"YOU!!!" you screamed at him and pulled his ear..

 

"Ow ow ow.." he said while you pulled him from out of your room.

 

"AISH! WHO TOLD YOU TO COME IN THERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION???? PABO!!" 

 

"Mian..mian..sorry!" he said while raising both his hands and slightly ,smiling at you.

 

"Grrrrr! Yah! Whatever! The food is ready!" you said and stormed out away from him.

 

 

You both sat in the living room and watched INVINCIBLE YOUTH 2 when B2ST was invited.

 

 

You kept on laughing during Junhyung's parts since he was so lame during this episode.

 

"Bwuahahahahhahahaha :DDDD" you said, still laughing loudly. But if it was Yoseobs parts you would quiet down, look at him and roll your eyes.

 

 

"Yah!" Yoseob called you. "It's obvious that you like Junhyung but you don't have to scowl at me." He said shaking his head.

 

You stuck a tongue out at him.

 

 

Then Yoseob's phone rang.

 

"Yah..Oh Hyung..wae?" Yoseob said and stood up.

 

He walked away from you and you just watched him, not hearing what he and the speaker from the phone was talking about.

 

 

He came back and said.."Uhh..___________ they need me at the recording station..I guess I have to go..Mianhae..I'll just visit you again when I'm free."

 

"Don't comeback." you said then stuck a tongue out at him.

 

"Aish!" He said and ruffled your hair. "How old were you again?Tss..so childish. I'll just buy you ice cream so you'll forgive me." He said smiling his dimpled smile.

 

 

"Wooaaaah! Omoo!! Jinjja???" You said panicking. You absolutely loooooooooooooooooved icecream. Especially Vanilla.

 

"Nae" he said and led you out of your apartment to the nearest icecream shop.

 

 

The both of you were holding hands since this was what you did when you were younger. You even shared from both your icecreams.

 

 

You kissed his cheek when he was about to leave. "I'll just cook you pancakes on your next visit!!" you shouted and he just smiled a really wide smile and gave you two thumbs up while walking.

 

 

 

Little did you know that someone saw you just a few blocks away....

 

 

_

Update next week? ~KKKK thanks for all those who subscribed! Thankyou to addicted to coke for always commenting :>

 

I hope you guys liked this lame update ^^