Chapter 5 part 2

Beautiful Night

Sorry I updated late. I wasn't in the mood for writing yesterday. Mianhae~ *bows*

So here's the update for you!

Thanks to those who subscribed and commented.

 

____

 

You dropped everything and stared at him with your mouth open wide.

 

"Ya!" he yelled at you and picked up the rolling cans of coke on the floor.

 

"What's wrong with you? Aissh... tsk...my precious coke..." he said while sighing and looking at the cans with love.

(Tss what a weirdo :D)

 

 

You snapped out of it and calmed yourself down.

 

no one was supposed to know that you were friends with yoseob. N-O- O-N-E!

 

"Mi-mian.." you told junhyung and sat on the sofa opposite him.

 

Meanwhile, he was already drinking a can of coke and smirked at you.

 

"Gwenchana..Its okay ne, i know that your bias is yoseob."

 

 

"EHHH???" you reacted violently. You stood up and shook your head frivolously while doing an "X" shape with your hands. "Anni,, anni!! You got it wrong! LOL!" you heaved out a loud sigh and facepalmed yourself.

 

"Uggh,whatever!" you told him and went to the kitchen.

 

Junhyung however remained seated in a calm fashion while still smirking.

 

"Aissh, that girl.." he said while shaking his head. "Its okay to be a Yoseob bias, my dongsaeng is cute anyways!" he mumbled to himself.

 

 

He was onto his 2nd can of coke when something at the corner of the room caught his eye.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

A PIKACHU STUFF TOY. (lol guys :D remember beast almighty? XD)

 

 

 

Junhyung immediately stood up and walked towards the toy.

 

"Omoo...it looks exactly like mine!" he mumbled to himself while staring at the toy with an amazed look.

 

He even hit the toy and chuckled hard when it made the same sound as his pika-pika..(LOL)

 

He was still chuckling while repetitively hitting pikachu going all "pika pika! pika pika!"

 

(lol what a kid XD)

 

 

You went back to the small living room and found Junhyung near your room holding and playing with one of your most prized possessions, your pika-pika stuff toy.

 

 

"YA!" you yelled and went to him, harshly grabbing the toy from him but you were unsuccessful.

 

 

"Why do you have this?" Junhyung asked you while still clutching the toy on his other hand and his free hand was on the top of your head (to stop you from reaching him) and he was looknig you straight in the eye.

 

 

You on the other hand was about to collapse any minute as your legs began to feel like jelly and you feel your heart thumping very loud that you were scared it would blow up right there and then!

 

 

You swallowed a lump that formed on your chest and tried to look away from the super gorgeous face inches away from you.

 

"I-i have that be-because...i-i-i'm a ,pi-pika fan,.." you said while looking away and shrugging his hands off.

 

 

He chuckled and to your utter bewilderment he touched your face which made you keep an eye contact with him again.

 

 

"Are you a pika fan, or are you a fan of ME?" he said bluntly while staring at you and caressing your face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then you died. the end!!

haha lol just kidding! omoo~~ what will happen next? update maybe tomorrow? XD