Chapter 3

Beautiful Night

 

You went inside your apartment and quietly closed the door.

 

You couldn't contain it any longer and jumped to your bed right away and screamed at the top of your lungs while rolling in your bed with your ,pillow covering your face.

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YONG JUNHYUNG TALKED TO ME! HE TALKED TO ME!!!!" you were still giggling by yourself when you remembered you weren't a teen-ager anymore.

 

-_______________- ,but you're still a fangirl,,,so yeha..WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T ACT YOUR AGE?? :DD

 

You just lied on your bed and gazed dreamily at the ceiling and hugged your pillow.."Hmmm...junhyung :3"

 

,And then you fell asleep.

 

 

 

,(JUNHYUNGs POV)

 

I just arrived in my room when Seobie jumped infront of me from Who knows where and gave me a teasing look,.

 

"Hyungie where have you been?.." he asked, still teasing.

 

"Ya, Seobie its none of your business." then I brushed him off and walked past him.

 

"Did you meet with Hara-noona?" he said, still not dropping the subject.

 

"Aish,, will you quit that? its annoying." I told him and I dropped myself to bed.

 

He jumped beside me and stared at me. "Hyung...ah, I'll go to my childhood bestfriend tomorrow since she just arrived here recently.. I miss her and want to see her.. Its been 6 yrs now." He said seriously.

 

"It seems like you're the one ho has a Yeoja seobie.." I told him while smiling.

 

"I'm serious hyung...ill you please be the one to tell Doojoon-hyung and the others? Pleaaaaase?" he pleaded and gave me the no-one-can-turn-me-down-cuz-i'm-cute face.

 

I put my palm on his face and pushed him a little " aissh...fine fine i'll do it. You can go flirt all you want. Tss, so annoying." i turned my back on him and put the blanket up to my face.

 

 

"WAAAAH! Gomawoyo hyungie!" Seobie said and removed my blanket and kissed my cheek. Then he left me in peace. Thank God.

 

 

I stared blankly at the wall..and then _____________'s face entered my mind. Her blushing face made me smile.

 

I hope I get to talk to her again, she's just too cool to be a fan. And besides, I don't know who her bias is just yet.

 

And that thought put a smile to my face before I fell asleep.

 

 

(Your POV)

 

It was sunday. Your day off from teaching your music classes.

 

You were awakened by loud and repititive knockings on your door.

 

"Aish, YA! WAIT!"

 

And you were shocked when it was your childhood bestfriend Yang Yoseob who stood there, smiling, no, beaming at you.

 

"YOBIE??" you said and hugged him.

 

 

___________--

End :D the next chapter will be posted when i get an adrenaline rush for writing XD