Chapter 1

Beautiful Night

 

You just transferred to a well-off apartment somewhere near a huge building called CUBE ENTERTAINMENT. You knew Seoul was a place of a lot of celebrities and artists in Kpop. Although you weren’t a solid Kpopper fan girl, you were a fun of B2ST and their super cool music and awesome dancing skills. You even convinced yourself that you would die happily if you were able to talk to even just one of them. But since you are currently pre-occupied with your job at hand, you didn’t care much about the kpop community at the moment. You are a Music teacher and is currently going over your students’ music sheets. You didn’t even finished packing and went straight to work.

                It was already 10pm when you noticed that you were already hungry and that you have been working 5hrs straight now. You decided to take a quick break and grab a snack from the nearest 24hr convenience store. You stood up, stretched, put on your jacket, grabbed your purse and you were ready to go. On your elevator ride, the music on your iphone was playing “Beautiful Night” by B2ST. Since you are a B2UTY, you immediately sang your heart out and danced your off since you were alone…but not for long. The elevator doors opened and you were caught red-handed by a hooded and cap-wearing tall guy dancing the steps for beautiful night. You weren’t even a good dancer for Pete’s sake! Gravely embarrassed, you kept your head down and with burning cheeks you quickly fled the elevator, not even throwing a glance at the weird hooded person.

                “AIGOO!!” you said to yourself while pounding your head many times. “That was so freaking embarrassing!!!! >___<” you screamed panicking.

The moment you left your apartment building you glanced at CUBE ENTERTAINMENT and proceeded to buy ramyun at the convenience store beside it.

                You were choosing between original flavor and the extra hot flavor when someone approached you from the behind and pointed at the original flavored ramyun. He said in a boyish voice: “The original one’s better. Trust me.”

 

Startled, you looked at the guy who suddenly barged in your decision making when you noticed that he was wearing a hoody….and he was wearing this weird hat which was covering most of his face. You thought he looked familiar when suddenly….”OH MY GOD!” you blurted out.

IT WAS THE GUY FROM THE ELEVATOR!

 

Your cheeks immediately burning, you looked away and answered in a small and shy voice “Uggh, thanks.”

He smiled which then pulled your attention to those plump lips.

Wait a second, You thought to yourself. Plump lips? That lean physique? Could it be? …

 

That guy was about to turn around when you grabbed his arm.

“ WAIT!” you told him. “WILL YOU RAP FOR ME?” you asked him outright.

 

“WHAT??” he said a little shocked, and faced you a little. “W-why? I don’t know how to rap.” He told you awkwardly.

 

“No….please, just a few lines will do.” You tried to convince him.

 

He fell silent for a while. You stared at him bluntly.

 

 

 

 

Then he began to rap.

“Something good Nothing better
Naege hando eomneun keuredit kadeucheoreom
Na himeobsi neomeoga
Ireon neukkim nappeuji anha Girl
Han kyue ni ane deureogalge neodo moreuge
Naega jakkuman saenggangnal geoya
Kkumsogeseo manna I'm wating for you” he stopped…and you continued.

 

“ajik nan sarangeul jal molla
Ni ape seol ttaemada
Ganghage millyeooneun
Padoreul neukkyeosseo
Nae maeum sok hanguseokkkajido gipi jeoksyeo
Ooooo Girl”

 

He froze and then spoke. “ You know beautiful night?... by b2st??”

 

“Of course! Who doesn’t?” you told him and you can see a part of his cheeks fluster.

 

You grabbed his hat and leaned a little closer to him and whispered.

 

“If I’m not mistaken then you’re YONG JUNHYUNG, the charismatic rapper of Beast.”

 

He tensed and held your arm that was clutching his hat. “Please don’t yell.” He begs to you because there were an awful lot of people in the convenience store where you were at and YOU screaming would mean trouble for him.

 

You patted his cheek with your free hand. “Don’t worry, I’m a selfish ,fan girl. I won’t let you mobbed by them.” Then you flashed him your dimpled, mischievous grin.

 

____

next chapter later :D