Surviving SuJu's dorm day five: part 1

Surviving SuJu's dorm

Waking up next to a still sleeping Jonghyun seemed to be the best thing in the world for Donghae. Looking back on yesterday Donghae smiled. After they got home they changed and went to bed because they were so tired. Jonghyun fell asleep almost immediately after laying down. Looking down on Jonghyun he couldn’t help about how cute he looked. Softly pushing a few strands of hair behind Jonghyun’s ear he felt content. He really started to develop feelings for the younger boy. Donghae just hoped that Jonghyun would feel the same about him. He lay there silently waiting for Jonghyun to wake up. While waiting he kept looking at the younger. Jonghyun stirred in his sleep, moving closer, snuggling against Donghae’s broad chest. So warm, he mumbled. Donghae's chuckle made Jonghyun open his eyes realizing what he was doing. He wanted to move away but was stopped by two warm hands on his waist holding him in place. Jonghyun laid still, his hands on Donghae’s shoulders. He was blushing a bit. Both of them didn’t spoke but just enjoyed the others presence.

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

I really like him being so close to me, but honestly i want to do more than just holding him like this. I want to give him more, kiss him on those sweet, plump lips and taste him. I would if i was sure of Jonghyun’s feelings for me. I don’t want to scare him or make him feel rushed. I’ll take it slow and just see were this goes. For now I’ll just enjoy how things are now.

 

End of POV

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Donghae’s chest is so warm. I really like being so close to him. Should i tell him how i feel? I mean we went on a date and he gave me a ring. And us being like this now should have a meaning right? I really hope he likes me! But what if he doesn’t? If i confess now and he doesn’t feel the same things will only be awkward. We’d still had to sleep in the same bed! I better wait until i have more prove about his feelings for me. I could try to lure a confession out of him. That’s a good plan.

 

End of POV

 

After another 15 minutes Donghae untangled himself out of Jonghyun’s arms pulling the latter up in a sitting position. ''Let’s have breakfast'', Donghae said while lightly brushing his fingertips over the younger’s chubby cheeks before getting out of bed and leaving the room. Jonghyun followed Donghae out and both sat down to eat while secretly staring at each other.  Donghae had to leave for his schedule which would end late. Jonghyun would stay at the dorm with Kibum. He still felt a bit bad what happened with Siwon and wanted to make it up. When all the members left Kibum went to his room. After a while Jonghyun went in and saw Kibum asleep mumbling rather loudly. ''Siwon, i really miss you, i need you. Please come back to me.'' Jonghyun got an idea. He took Kibum’s phone that was on the nightstand and dialed Siwon’s number. Almost immediately the call was accepted and Siwon’s voice was heard. ''Kibum?''

 

Kibum was still mumbling. ''Siwon, i miss you so much. Please come back. I’m not angry anymore. Just come back already. I need you. It hurts to be gone from you for so long.''

'' Kibummie'', Siwon’s voice sounded from the other side. ''I’ll be right there.'' Siwon hung up and Jonghyun put the phone back on the nightstand before quickly walking out of Kibum’s room. He put on his shoes and jacket, and grabbed a shawl and his jacket. He stood outside of the apartment waiting for Siwon’s arrival. He finally saw Siwon coming out of the elevator. He obviously rushed to get here as he was sweating like a horse. Siwon was surprised to see Jonghyun in front of the dorm. ''Hyung'', Jonghyun said, ''Kibum hyung fell asleep.'' Siwon nodded and went inside but turned around. ''Jonghyun, where are you going?'', Siwon asked.

''I’m going out for a bit of fresh air.''

 

Siwon nodded before closing the door.

 

Jonghyun went in the elevator happy that he got Siwon to come over. He was planning to go and buy Donghae a thank you gift for yesterday’s date and the rings.


Siwon and Kibum

 

After Siwon closed the door behind him he made his way to Kibum’s room. Opening the door he saw his cute boyfriend softly sobbing in his pillow. He walked closer and saw that he was crying in his sleep. Seeing Kibum like this hurt him more than Siwon could imagine. Siwon softly shook Kibum to wake the latter up.

 

Feeling someone shake him Kibum opens his eyes seeing…. no that can't be, i must be dreaming, ''Siwon''?

 

''Yes, Kibummie it’s me'', Siwon said. Kibum got up in a sitting position.

Siwon grabbed Kibum’s hand and apologized to him. ''I am so sorry Kibum. You are right. I shouldn’t behave the way i do and think more about you. Please forgive me Kibum. I’ll be better i promise.''

'' I am sorry too. I shouldn’t have been so angry right away and i shouldn’t be so jealous.''

 

Kibum hugged Siwon and both of them felt how much they missed being together like this.

''But,'' Kibum said after they stopped hugging, ''Where is Jonghyun?''

 

''Jonghyun? He was standing in front of the door when i arrived. He went out saying he needed some fresh air. He probably did that to give us some time alone.''

 

The two snuggled up together on the couch watching a rom-com while enjoying some quality time together.

 

I know it's really short but i wanted to at least put up something since it's been so long since i last updated. Hope you enjoy, subscribe please and don't forget to comment!