Surviving SuJu's dorm: day eight

Surviving SuJu's dorm

Donghae was supposed to meet Sohee today for the first time. He arrived early, sitting in one of those cozy cafe's you usually visit with the one you are madly in love with, completely under your girlfriends reign because Donghae did not like this place at all.  He was just here because he didn't have a choice and preferred something less girly and pink. He knew that the moment the manager told him to be nice to Sohee he was right. She was trying to help him out, she could have simply refused and let him figure it out himself. This would be the easiest way to solve his problems. 

He talked about it with Jonghyun before he left the door for the meeting with Sohee and he had been reluctant to leave but Jonghyun's words made him have the strength to do this. ''I'll be waiting for you hyung'' was what he said, and Donghae had been repeating those words over and over again. The smile and reassuring nod, the soft squeeze of his hand was what would help him get through today's meeting.  If he kept up with this for a month or so he would be a free man again, saying they ended the relationship because of busy schedules would be understandable. 

''Donghae'sshi'' a pleasant voice rang in his ears, making Donghae face the woman that called out his name. 'He got up, smiling at Sohee, gesturing for her to sit down. She was not too blamed and he knew how much he was owning her. Once both were settled down, a cup of hot tea in front of both of them he spoke ''Thank you for being here today and for helping me out'' He bowed his head lightly, not sure what else to say. She chuckled softly, shaking her head to get rid of the awkward silence ''I am helping a fellow artist out, i would have been relieved in someone would have done the same for me'' she said, sipping her tea and sighing softly ''Let's just act like close friends, have fun and everything will be fine'' she said, putting her cup down. ''I am not here to make things harder on you, the moment the rumors are over we will stage an over dramatic break up seen and never talk again'' Donghae could not help but laugh, Sohee was a funny girl and he had been worried over nothing. She seemed too much down to earth to make anything out of this. ''Thank you'' he said genuinely.

Time went faster than he thought he would and he actually had fun. It seemed that pretending to be close to Sohee would not be that hard. She made him feel comfortable around her and he would like to be friends with her after the whole faking dating thing. 

Back at the dorm things were not as fun for Jonghyun, unlike the elder he did not have a great time, the members present, namely Kyuhyun and Heechul were talking and joking about Donghae and Sohee. ''I am sure they kissed'' Kyuhyun said with an evil grin on his face, nudging Heechul while he eyed Jonghyun who was watching TV. The other members were in their rooms and this gave the two hyung’s the chance to play around, not realizing how much hurt they were causing Jonghyun. ''Yah, yah, that fish. He better not touch her, i mean she is mine'' Heechul laughed.

''But seriously, a member of the wonder girls, Sohee she is so pretty and her cheeks are so puffy. I am jealous'' Kyuhyun mumbled as he crossed his arms, Heechul laughing even louder now ''Ask Donghae to bring her over'' he said with a grin, Kyuhyun's eyes widening at the suggestion ''Of course!'' he exclaimed stumbling as he ran off to make the call.

Heechul turned his attention to Jonghyun, the only one left in the room. He didn't miss how the younger tensed up at the mention of Sohee's name and he had this feeling that there was more between Jonghyun and Donghae then just a hyung - dongseng relationship. He just needed proof to be sure. Heechul decided to keep a close eye on both of them, for once he let go of his playful nature because if anyone would be hurt the most it would be Jonghyun. He was young and innocent in a way and he did not deserve to be hurt. Maybe distracting the boy would be a good thing to do for now. ''Let's go out'' he said to a surprised Jonghyun, already dragging the boy to the front door, handing him his jacket and gesturing for him to put his shoes on. ''Okay ‘he mumbled, not able to say no when he saw the look Heechul gave him. No one would say no to that.

Heechul took Jonghyun out to the arcade, playing several games until they were both exhausted to the point they just had to sit down and take a break. ''Let's go have something to eat. I'm starving'' he said, ruffling the youngers hair.  Jonghyun was surprised by the, in his eyes, odd behavior from Heechul. He had to change his opinion he had about the elder, he was nice when you got to know him. ''That would be great hyung'' he answered with a small bow of his head. Heechul too enjoyed the time he spend with the younger and by the time they returned to the dorm the awkward relationship they had turned to something that could lead to some sort of friendship despite the age difference. 

It was after an hour or so that Donghae returned to the dorm and Jonghyun felt bad because he hardly thought of Donghae the entire day. But the moment he saw him he could not help but feel a shiver running through his body the moment their eyes met. Donghae greeted everyone, eyes still settled on Jonghyun, the message was clear. 'Come to our room' Jonghyun unknowingly nodded and Heechul watched the exchange with a frown, watching how Donghae and Jonghyun disappeared in their room. Donghae waited for this moment all day long, despite the fact that Sohee had been kind and it was not awful as he expected he still missed the younger. He pulled the younger in his arms, burying his face in his neck, breathing in his scent, sweet as always.

Jonghyun enjoyed the warmth Donghae emitted, hiding his face in the elders broad chest. He had missed him more than he wanted to admit and though Heechul hyung had been able to take his mind of things he came to realize how much he missed the elder when he hugged him. Donghae pulled the younger to the bed, sitting down with him and kissing his forehead. He needed to hold the younger for a while, reassure himself that everything was alright between them. ''Jonghyun'' he whispered as he cupped the boy’s face, meeting the innocent eyes that looked into his, leaning closer to kiss him. Jonghyun instantly closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he had longed to feel the lips of Donghae on his again. A knock on the door and a shout coming from Leeteuk hyung, telling them to come and eat ruined the moment and Jonghyun scooted away quickly, blushing fiercely as he thought about how close they had been to kissing again. 

Dinner was the same noisy chaos as always, members talking loudly about their day and what happened on a variety show they got on and what they needed to do. It was funny to hear their stories and how they exaggerated everything. It was never that bad as they said it was and Jonghyun knew they secretly enjoyed it though he had to admit it was tiring at times.   Knowing it was his turn to call the others Jonghyun got up and went to the balcony, dialing Onew's number, hoping he'd pick up. ''Jonghyun!'' was the loud greeting he got, smiling at just the cheerful voice of their leader. Jinki could cheer up anyone, hearing him talk or just looking at him was already enough, at least for Jonghyun it was. 'They chatted for some time before he heard Kibum in the back, asking who the caller was, taking the phone from Jinki the moment he told him it was Jonghyun.

''Tell me everything'' he chirped and Jonghyun knew what he meant but could he tell him about the kiss, about the rumors and the fake dating. Looking back he noticed the members close by and sighed softly. He couldn't not now ''Everything is fine'' he answered deciding he could handle this on his own. He didn't want to ruin the holiday they deserved so much and saying out loud what he feared in his heart would only make him depressed.  ''Are you guys having fun?'' Kibum eagerly told about their day and how much fun they had, forgetting about any question he had wanted to ask about Donghae and before he knew it they had ended the call. Typically Kibum, Jonghyun was already used to it. Walking back inside the dorm was more quiet, members were either in there room or watching TV. Jonghyun decided to head to bed as it was pretty late and he would try to wake up and say Donghae goodbye as he had to leave early for his schedule. Jonghyun was feeling at ease in the dorm and in Donghae's room, their room as he liked to call it in his mind. He noticed how the hyung’s were getting used to him as well, almost as if it had never been any different and he had always been there. They even joked now and then saying that Jonghyun should join and be the maknae of the group something which was highly opposed by Kyuhyun who didn't want to lose his position as the groups youngest. 

Taking a quick shower Jonghyun was surprised to see Donghae in the room. He would never sleep this early. ''Hyung'' he spoke as he made his way over, drying his hair with a towel as he sat down, getting into bed after he had his hair almost completely dry. The elder joined him, wrapping his arms around the slender waist of his roommate and pulling him closer to him. Donghae looked down at the younger, smirking lightly while he leaned closer and pressed his lips on the soft ones of Jonghyun, giving him a goodnight kiss ''Sweet dreams'' he whispered before he buried his neck into that of the younger, falling asleep within seconds.


 

A new chapter ^^ As promised a lot faster than before. Had the inspiration to write and now i really want to finish this story. This chapter will most likely be the last fluffy chapter, drama will begin after this and i am kind of eager to write that *bricked* No more cute Donghyun from now on. Please do comment and tell me what you think, it makes me happy when i get some comments *puppy eyes*