Surviving SuJu's dorm: day nine

Surviving SuJu's dorm

That morning when Jonghyun opened his eyes he expected to have Donghae by his side, awake and watching him with that famous smile of his or still asleep. Both would have been fine but the only thing he saw was an empty spot next to him. He ran his hand over the side of the bed Donghae had slept on but it was already cold. Did he really leave that early, or did he sleep that long? He had grown accustomed to waking up with Donghae by his side, seeing his face first thing in the morning but now he was simply not there. Jonghyun looked up at the ceiling, staring at it blankly for several minutes before getting out of bed. Turned out it was later then he'd expected and the whole dorm was empty. Was he dreaming..it had to be a dream. Seemed like really everyone had something to do to and Jonghyun racked his mind, remembering they said something about a live performance. They must have headed there early. Jonghyun sighed softly, his mood lightened up when he spotted a tray with breakfast for him with a note from Ryeowook, telling him to eat well. He enjoyed the breakfast, it had been delicious and he felt so full now.

Jonghyun curled up on the couch afterwards, deciding to have a Harry Potter marathon to prevent himself from dying of boredom. He skipped the first three movies, starting with the goblet of fire stuffing himself as he watched one movie after another, pausing it when his phone rang ''Jonghyun!'' he recognized the voice of that of Heechul hyung. ''We will perform soon, maybe even win first place.'' Jonghyun nodded ''Neh hyung'' he ended the call and tossed his phone on the couch, leaning back against the couch as he swapped channels until finding the channel that would broadcast the show, listening to the MC's announcing the next group to  perform. Jonghyun's eyes widened when he heard the group’s name, seeing how a familiar song began playing. Wonder Girls...why were they there...was it coincidence..was it planned? All these thoughts filled his mind, sighing softly because he should not be worrying. Donghae told him that it was fake so he should not worry.

Jonghyun felt uneasy, watching them perform. He could only see Sohee, noticing how pretty she was. She was everything a guy could wish for, smooth skin, a pretty face and a lean and fit body. On top of that Donghae had said she was nice, the complete package. Even though it was fake he could never complete package. What if Donghae would fall for her? If so, he would not know what to do. He had been spacing out so much that he didn't even notice their performance had ended and Super Junior had taken their stance on the stage.  Their song Bonamana began playing and he forgot about his previous worries for a moment, watching Donghae. It didn't mean anything that Sohee was there, Donghae liked him not Sohee. He kissed him not Sohee. These words gave him some strength and trust again and he smiled softly when Donghae came in view. He looked really handsome on TV but he still preferred to have him up close. But still, this was better than nothing.

The performance ended and the other groups present joined them on the stage, everyone waited for the results, the groups in the running for the winning holding their breath as the waited. ''And the winner is: Super Junior!'' The MC's announced, stepping aside so they could hold their acceptance speech. Everything went well until Sohee stepped forward, hugging Donghae tightly. He was surprised and the look on Donghae's face proved that he didn't know this would happen. The amount of flashes told him a lot of pictures were taken, enough proof for a nice article with pictures in different angles.

He still was not able to look away from the screen, feeling his heart drop when Donghae returned the hug. He felt his heart drop, turning of the TV and pulling his legs up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.  Spending time together...fine but hugging and touching was something he didn't want Donghae to do with anyone but him. The SuJu's hyung's were the only exception. That was different, Sohee was a girl. If Jonghyun hadn't turn of the TV he would have seen them holding hands while walking of stage. Heechul was cursing mentally because he was sure that Jonghyun saw this.  Heechul had wanted Jonghyun to see Donghae even though he was not here he could still be a part of their win in a way, he never meant for Jonghyun to get hurt. He didn't expect this himself either. Heechul rushed of stage, passed Siwon who began talking to him, grabbing his jacket, searching for his phone that was in one of the pockets, dialing Jonghyun's number. ''Pick up, pick up'' he whispered but the song was directed to the youngers voicemail. Jonghyun sat curled up on the couch, ignoring the ringing of his phone, not even bothered to see who was calling.

Meanwhile Donghae was mentally cursing. His manager had just decided that he and Sohee should use this chance to go out together, celebrating SuJu's win together. It was the perfect opportunity in their eyes. Donghae didn't feel like but agreed in the end, convinced by his manager. The other members headed home, Donghae wanted to ask someone to explain to Jonghyun but he couldn't in fear of them finding out. He tried calling Jonghyun but he didn't pick up, leaving him with an uneasy feeling. Once the others reached home, entering the dorm, Jonghyun looked up, searching for Donghae but he was not there. The members had eaten dinner already and soon disappeared in their own rooms to change. Heechul made his way over to Jonghyun, sitting down on the couch. ''Hyung, where is he?''

''He is taking Sohee out'' Heechul decided it was best to be honest. Jonghyun was staring at him in a daze, he knew it was all an act, but going out at night, just the two of them. The change of anyone noticing would be small. Was it necessary?  Heechul was pretty sure that what was going on between Donghae and Jonghyun was more than friendship, the look in Jonghyun's eyes, the disappointment when he didn't return with them was clearly seen in them. Heechul was determined to scold Donghae when he had the chance, he was the oldest and should act accordingly. Why was Jonghyun even having feelings for that fish? 'Heechul wrapped his arms around Jonghyun, something which the younger really needed after being alone all day, even more after what he just heard.  Jonghyun hugged Heechul lightly he was not that close to him after all. ''Jonghyun, let's play some games, we can order some nice food and ask the other members to join.'' At the mention of food Shindong came storming out of his room already, a grin on his face ''I'll order the food'' he said, already making the phone call. They played for several hours, chatting and laughing with the other members and Jonghyun was too occupied to really think about Donghae. But everything has to end and after everyone went to bed and he was alone in Donghae's room, staring up at the ceiling he could not help about worrying, why was he not back yet? It was already late, did something happen? What did they do all this time? With those thoughts he finally fell asleep, completely exhausted after today's happenings.


Hello everyone, here is a new chapter. Now all the drama will start, this chapter being the first of several dramatic ones. It will gradually become more. I hope you enjoyed and please comment!