Surviving SuJu's dorm: day seven

Surviving SuJu's dorm

 "Jonghyun?" Donghae got up immediately, worried that the younger might be sick or uncomfortable. He placed his hand on Jonghyun's forehead in concern, watching him carefully. "Are you okay?"

 

Jonghyun nodded quickly "I am not sick" Donghae dropped his arm and frowned "Then what is it?"

 

"I can't sleep" he mumbled. Donghae got the hint, Jonghyun must have gotten used to sleeping with him.

 

Without another word, Donghae pulled Jonghyun in the bed with him, wrapping him in close, their bodies pressed together. "Better like this?" He said that playful grin on his face again.

 

"Yes" was all Jonghyun said as he buried his face in Donghae's chest. It was enough to make him drowsy with sleep, Donghae's scent taking over his senses. 

 

He was too cute for words and Donghae nuzzled his face into the youngers hair, softly caressing the others back. “Sleep" was all Donghae said as he held Jonghyun close. He too had gotten used to having Jonghyun in his arms at night, sleeping in the same bed. If he would leave he had a feeling sleeping would become hard, the absence of his body heat would be a big loss.

 

For now he would enjoy the time they had together. Like that, the two of them lay, close to one another. "Hyung..." The sound made Donghae open his eyes, taking in Jonghyun's face. He did not know how things would be without the other around, but he knew for sure that he would miss the younger.

 

"Yes?" Donghae waited for a reply, one that never came, since Jonghyun had spoken in his sleep. "Sweet dreams" Donghae mumbled as he pressed a kiss on the others forehead. 

 

Jonghyun woke up by a soft breeze on his face. He was reluctant to open his eyes, the dream he had the best ever. If that would become reality he would be the happiest person alive. Donghae was really someone he liked...more than that even. But the possibility of any relationship between them..expect for hyung-dongseng was non-existed.

 

He sighed softly as he looked at Donghae. I like you,hyung...was what coursed through his mind. He just couldn't say those words. Nuzzling closer he took a deep breath, inhaling a mixture of cinnamon and cranberry's. Sweet but strong, very much like Donghae. "Wake up, sleepy head" Jonghyun whispered softly as he shook the other. They had slept quite a bit and they still had to return back to the dorm. 

 

"Hmmm" Donghae just pulled the younger back to him, closing the distance that was created between them. "Did you sleep well?" He said a slight teasing noticeable in his voice as he added "Sleeping beauty" He had to see that blush on Jonghyun's face again.

 

He is doing it again, saying things like that. He is always a player like that, in talk shows but also in private. Of course that blush, the blush Donghae wanted to see and Jonghyun wanted to hide appeared.

 

"Don't tease me hyung" Jonghyun said it with honesty as he tried to calm down, reducing the blush on his face. Always that stupid blush.

 

"But i like to tease" Donghae chuckled as he sat up. "You should know that by now"

 

"I should" If it was someone else he could but not when it came to someone he liked. "And we should probably head back..." The others would be worried.

 

"Yes" was all Donghae said as he got out of bed. "Come on" he walked out and stood on the porch. Jonghyun followed him out, settling in the car and driving off. They ate breakfast at a restaurant at the side of the road, filling their stomach. The ride home was peaceful, holding hands, smiling at each other for no reason, it just felt right.

 

Once at the door they were greeted with chaos, members in discussion, making hand gestures and what not, their manager in the midst of it all, trying to get everyone to calm down until he spotted Donghae. ''There you are, we need to talk'' He gestured for Donghae to come closer, the latter wondering what was going on, holding Jonghyun's hand securely as he settled down on the couch, looking at the other members who had settled down on the couch as well. ''What is going on?'' Donghae asked, eyes moving from Leeteuk's face to their manager. ''There is a rumor about you and Jessica'' his manager started off...''It was around for a while but it got out of hand and..well SM wants you to pretend that you’re dating someone to clear this mess. 

 

Donghae looked at his manager in disbelief shaking his head. ''Who?'' was all he asked, holding on Donghae's hand tighter than before. ''Sohee'' There was not much more to say, he was only told to give off the message, no matter what he said, the higher ups wanted this to happen and so it would. He patted Donghae's back ''It won't be long, maybe a month or two, and be nice to Sohee, she is doing this to help you'' The manager left afterwards and Donghae excused himself, leaving to his room.

 

Once in privacy of his room he plopped down on his bed, resting his head on his hands. Why now, he was finally getting close to Jonghyun. This could ruin anything. He balded his fist up in frustration, cursing softly.  Jonghyun was surprised by the turn of events and did not know how to respond for a moment. It was so sudden. He followed Donghae to his room and approached him carefully, sitting down next to him on the bed.  ''Hyung'' he whispered, reaching out to hold his hands. It was clear to him that Donghae did not like this either but it was just putting up a show, it had to be done.  ''Hyung, it's okay, it is just for the media'' he smiled softly, holding his hands.

 

Donghae turned to face Jonghyun, hugging him tightly. ''You are an angel, so understanding'' Donghae caressed Jonghyun's face, brushing back some strands of hair ''A truly beautiful and kind person'' He wished he could kiss Jonghyun now, but doing that would making things complicated. Looking down at those soft lips he decided to go with his feelings rather than thinking too much and cupped Jonghyun's face, caressing his cheeks with his thumbs, leaning closer. The moment his lips met the soft, pink lips of Jonghyun he regretted waiting so long. It felt perfect, their lips molded together in a way he had never assumed possible. Jonghyun's face flushed a bright red, something which Donghae found simply adorable. He kept the kiss sweet, not wanting to push the younger and savored his taste, smiling at Jonghyun's innocence.  Breaking the kiss, he cupped Jonghyun's face and pressed a kiss on his forehead, looking in his eyes. ''I promise this will only be an act, nothing more’’ Jonghyun was still a bit dazed from the sudden kiss and nodded, he believed Donghae, there was no way he couldn't believe him.

 


 

I know i am slow in updating but here is a new chapter. Tell me what you think (i know, i don't deserve comments) but i would still love to get some, even if it's just one or two. Good news is that i have already started on the next chapter and if everything goes as planned i hope to finish this one within a week or so.  Anyway, halfway through SHINee's holiday abroad, meaning Jonghyun has seven days left at SuJu's dorm. OMG AND THEY KISSED! *bricked* It was a bad kiss though...OTL