Ch. 7 - Taohun

Exo OTP Oneshot Collection

It was a cool evening at the Exo dorm. All the members were sitting in the living room having a movie marathon, D.O was in the kitchen making some popcorn for them to eat while they watched. Tao and Sehun were seated on the couch on the far side of the living room, cuddling together while they were wrapped up in a blanket to keep them warm.

D.O came back to the living room with big bowls for the members. Tao and Sehun shared the bowl of popcorn together, choosing to feed each other adorably. Neither of them were paying much attention to the movie as they were too busy sneaking kisses and passing hushed whispers to each other so they wouldn't disturb the other members.

"I love you this much." Sehun whispered to Tao, stretching his arms as far as they would go.

"Well I love you this much." Tao whispered back, stretching his arms too. Since Tao's arms were longer than Sehun, when he stretched his arms, they reached farther.

Sehun pouted, causing Tao to stick his tongue out at Sehun. The younger poked Tao's tongue and giggled quietly. Tao chuckled softly and pecked Sehun's nose. "I love you Sehunnie." he said.

"Sehunnie loves Tao too."

"And I love both of our maknaes a lot too, but its time for bed my dear lovebirds." Chanyeol said smirking, the other members chuckled as the maknaes blushed.

"Okay, everyone off to bed now." Suho said.

Tao and Sehun walked upstairs together with their hands intertwined. They went into their shared room and laid down on the bed.

"Tao hyung?"

"Yes Sehunnie?" Tao replied.

"Can we snuggle?"

"Of course babe." Tao said, opening his arms for Sehun to settle in.

"I love you Tao."

"I love you too Sehun. You're mine and only mine."

Sehun nodded and laid his head on Tao's chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. The older gently pressed a kiss to the younger's forehead and closed his eyes, falling asleep as well.


So fluffy. I meant to make this into a , but then i was in the mood to write something really sweet! ^.^ Pictures belong to their rightful owners! Hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe!