Ch. 5 - Chanhan

Exo OTP Oneshot Collection

He looked at the clock that laid on the nightstand next to their bed. The clock had read 2 am. Why was he awake at this hour? He didn't want to shift that much, fearing that his boyfriend would wake up. He looked at his boyfriend. His eyes shut, his mouth slightly open and he was adorably snoring.

His boyfriend had moved a bit in his sleep and had pulled him closer as if he were a stuffed toy. He smiled and laid his head on his boyfriend.

Still knowing that he was not asleep while the other was annoyed him. He hated not being able to sleep well because of their practices that were from seven in the morning to 12 at night. Luckily today was their day off, so he had all day to stay in bed with his lover and sleep.

He suddenly heard a bit of groaning. He looked up at his boyfriend and was staring right into a pair of sleep filled chocolate brown orbs.

"Hyung?" the younger boy asked, voice filled with the sound of sleep.

"Yes?"

"Why are you awake so early?"

"I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you up." he replied.

"Aw my poor baby. Come here." Chanyeol said opening up his arms a bit more so that Luhan could snuggle in.

Luhan rested his head on Chanyeol's chest, arms close to his body. Chanyeol pulled the blanket over them and wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist. He laid a kiss to Luhan's forehead.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" the younger of the two asked.

"I don't know. I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep."

"It's alright Luhan hyung. Let's try to get to bed then okay?"

"Alright Chanyeol." Luhan shifted slighty, not moving away from Chanyeol's embrace though.

The couple laid on their bed for a few minutes before the younger had began to rub tiny circles on Luhan's waist, knowing that it would calm him down a bit and slowly put him to sleep.

And as expected, Luhan started to feel tired, his eyes drooping a bit.

"Thank you Channie. I love you."

"I love you to Luhannie." Chanyeol kissed Luhan's lips.

It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was more of a sweet, loving kiss to comfort Luhan. When they separated, both laid their heads on the pillows and fell back to sleep. Chanyeol with his arms wrapped around Luhan, and Luhan asleep in the arms of his caring boyfriend.


It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! Anywho, there was Chanhan's chapter. I have a secret ship for these two. They're just so flipping cute together!<3 Please leave a comment!(: