Ch. 2 - Layhun

Exo OTP Oneshot Collection

Eyes dug into the back of Yixing's head as he conversed with Chanyeol and Luhan. The younger member was annoyed at Yixing's constant skinship with other members. It made him want to bite someone's head off.

"Sehunnie!"

"Yes D.O. hyung?"

"Dinner's ready!" D.O. yelled.

"Coming."

Sehun walked over to Yixing and grabbed onto his arm. "Hyung, dinner's ready. Let's go."

Yixing turned to look at the younger boy and smiled. "Okay."

Arms linked together, the couple walked to the dining room and sat next to each other. D.O. had made a delicious meal for all twelve members.

 

Dinner went smoothly, although Yixing had completely ignored Sehun the whole time. Kris, noticing Sehun's slight pout, pulled Sehun aside after dinner.

"What's wrong maknae-ah?"

"It's nothing.."

"Really? Cause it doesn't look like nothing." Kris said.

"It's just that Yixing hyung keeps ignoring me. I don't think he loves me anymore. Maybe I should just let him go so he can love whoever he wants." the maknae replied sadly.

"Don't worry Sehun. Everything's gonna be alright. Just don't think too much about it."

"Okay hyung. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to bed now."

Sehun walked around Kris and went into his and Yixing's shared bedroom. Sighing, he laid down and curled up in a ball. He tried to hold in the stinging tears that threatened to fall. As he slowly drifted to sleep, he didn't notice the figure walking into the room and sitting down next to him.

"Sehun, are you awake?"

Slightly opening his eyes, he saw the face of his lover. "I am now."

"Baby, Kris-ge told me that you think I don't love you anymore. Is that true?"

The younger looked away. "Yes."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because, you always talk to the other members and you started to ignore me more. I feel abandoned." Sehun said, tears streaming down his face.

Arms wrapped around his body. Yixing pulled Sehun's face closer to his chest and hugged him tightly.

"Shh.. baby it's okay. Don't cry anymore. I love you very much. I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you. I didn't mean to make you feel abandoned sweetheart."

Yixing held Sehun's face in his hands, caressing his rosy cheeks while wiping away the tears that stained Sehun's beautiful face.

"I will always love you and no matter what, I will make sure that you will feel loved every second of the day."

Sehun sniffled, "I-I love y-you too h-hyung."

The older kissed Sehun, his lips a perfect match to the younger boy's. The two boys laid together on the bed, Sehun held tightly in Yixing's embrace as the the two fell asleep.


And that was the Layhun chapter! \(^.^)/ It's so full of fluff, it just makes me wanna cry. Hope you enjoyed! Please leave comments telling me what you thought of the chapter.