Ch. 1 - Krisyeol

Exo OTP Oneshot Collection

Sitting across from each other were the Twin Towers of Exo. Intense stares were exchanged between the two. Meanwhile, the other 10 members gazed at the two.

"You're going down Giraffe."

"Oh, please hyung. We all know that you can't beat me at this." Chanyeol smirked.

Sehun leaned closer to Tao and whispered, "Who do you thinks gonna win?"

Tao lightly chuckled, "It's obvious that Chanyeol-ge is going to win. I mean come on, I don't think the guy ever blinks."

Sehun nodded, "You're probably right about that."

Underneath the coffee table, Kris lightly kicked Chanyeol.

"If you think by kicking my leg is going to make me blink then you're absolutely wrong." Chanyeol said as he kicked Kris' leg harder.

Suho sighed, "Come on guys, this has been going on for a whole 10 minutes."

"Well if Chanyeol would just give up, we would be in this position now would we?" Kris snapped.

Kris smirked at his younger lover. "You're gonna lose babe and you know it."

"Oh really?" Chanyeol replied leaning closer to Kris. "Are you so sure about that?"

He pecked Kris' lips softly.

Kris blushed slightly and blinked. "DAMN IT!"

"Haha! I told you Chanyeol was gonna win! Pay up Luhan!" Lay yelled.

Luhan growled as he gave Lay 20 bucks. " you."

"I told you I'd win the staring contest hyung." Chanyeol smiled.


'Kay, so if you didn't understand what was going on, Chanyeol and Kris were having a staring contest while the members betted on who'd win. Please leave comments and tell me what you think! :D