Chapter 2

I shall make you love me~

 

-Your POV-

 

 

What is going on here? Everyone is staring at us. Oh i forgot, Mr Super Junior Member is with me.

"Oppa, let go of my hand." I whispered into his ear.

"Yah! Stop communicating with my oppa!" some girl shouted. Leeteuk just smiled and brought me to the quiet corner seat.

 

"Who's that girl?" I asked Leeteuk oppa.

"She's YoungAe. She is one of our fans and she gets jealous easily..."

"Ahh, arasso. Then should i...not bother with you all anymore?"

"Ani. You can continue to hang out with us. Don't mind her, we will settle her." he smiled.

Donghae then came in and sat next to me.

"Annyeong!" he said it in a quick cute way.

"Annyeong." I smiled.

"What were you two talking about?" he asked.

"She's worried of YoungAe. You know, YoungAe might do anything to her..." Leeteuk oppa said.

"Aish, that woman! I have had enough of her sometimes. Now she wants to hurt my friend? We ain't hers in the first place." Donghae oppa replied.

"Uh oppa, don't get so agitated. She hasn't threaten to hurt me yet."

"How can i not be agitated? She wants to hurt YOU!" Huh? o_o

"I've never seen you like that you know." Leeteuk oppa told Donghae oppa, "Why are you blushing?! hahaha!"

What is happening ...?

"JiYeon-ah, Mr Donghae likes you~" Leeteuk oppa said.

"Ah oppa! No!" I lightly hit Leeteuk oppa's shoulder.

Oh crap! >< I overdid my actions.

"You two *shakes head* love at first sight huh?" Leeteuk oppa cracked into a big laugh.

"Aniya!" both of us said.

"Fine. I shall stop teasing you two." Leeteuk oppa calmed down.

 

The English lesson started.

"Hello everyone, i am your teacher for English. Call me Teacher Min."

Everyone greeted her and she started to mark our attendance.

"Sheesh. I thought it would be great to have English lessons with Donghae and Leeteuk oppa. Now here comes a little ." YoungAe said.

"Yah! Don't speak to her that way." Donghae oppa retaliated.

"Oppa! Why are you treating me like that because of her?!" YoungAe said.

"Cos she's special and much better than you. lease stop your negative comments and enjoy the lesson please, thankyouverymuch." Donghae oppa said.

That kinda surprised me. Donghae oppa is cool. The way he speaks and the way he protects me, is so cool!

"Oppa Gomawoyo." I looked at him with a pair of grateful eyes.

"Anything for you, my angel." WHUT O_O

"Ahaha." I let out an awkward laughter and concentrated on the lesson.

 

*Note: words with italics are spoken in english (:*

"Topic of the lesson today is LOVE. What do you people think about love?" the teacher asked.

What kind of lesson is this ><

"May i know why do we have to learn this?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"Kirin High School is an Arts school. Students major in English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Dance and Music Learning. We normally compile the subjects together. Now, we are learning English and at the same time, how to express LOVE in your songs." the teacher explained.

Woah okay, i guess i would enjoy lessons (:

"So what are your opinions on LOVE? Say it in English if you can." the teacher repeated her question.

Hmmm, let me think. Love...is a romantic relationship shared by two people. Love can make a person's gloomy day to be brightened and when you're in love, you feel that the whole world is yours.

"Teacher Min, my perspective of love is a romantic relationship that two people share. Love can make someone happy and it could make someone's day. When you're in love, you would feel that you're the happiest person in the whole wide world. This is for couple love. Motherly love, love for friends, family love, is something that could touch your heart as well." Donghae oppa said in perfect English.

O____O!!!! Did this guy just read my mind? He is so cool!

Love struck! Omgosh. This is unbelievable. Someone who thinks exactly the same as me... is sitting right beside me. He's awesome. Fantastic

"Woah Donghae, nice one there. In love huh?" Leeteuk oppa started with his endless teasing again.

"*ahem* i was just giving my opinions." Donghae oppa smiled.

Oh gosh. I think i am gonna be mesmerised by whatever he does.

 

The teacher elaborated about love and its deep meaning to it. She thought us synonyms on feelings of love and thought us how to express it. This school is really awesome. I guess it's not said to be prestigious for nothing.

 

::Back in Class 2-11::

 

"Ah JiYeon, so what do you think about me?" Kyuhyun oppa said as he scratched the back of his head.

"I think you're cute and funny." I smiled at him. It is really fun hanging out with these people. They are really nice to be with. They endless laughter and teasing, it's hilarious. It makes my life here in Kirin High more colourful.

"Yah Kyuhyun! What are you trying to do again?!" Eunhyuk oppa came in from the door and shouted. He is... so annoying. He treats me as if i am his?!

"Yah! There's no need for you to shout at him right? Stop making me dislike you."

"You're protecting him? Why do you have to make life hard for me."

"What's wrong with you now."

"I'm perfectly fine!"

"No you're not." His attitude changed .

"Yah Eunhyuk, stop it." Leeteuk oppa ordered.

"I'm pissed off. Why does she treat all of you so nicely and just scream at me?!"

"Because you...i hate you ugh." I said.

"Fine, then ... i hate you too." we broke into a cold war.

 

"Jiyeon-ah, please don't mind Eunhyuk hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"Ahh, i won't care about him."

"Let's go for lunch together, yeah?"

"Alright." He then brought me to the cafeteria.

 

::Cafeteria::

 

"May i ask, why don't you like Eunhyuk hyung?" Kyuhyun oppa asked me.

"I don't know. Probably because he sticks around me like a gum too much...and the first meeting with him, he...is too rude? Hugging me from the back when i don't even know him. He's a little snoobish yeah. Aish." I replied while sipping my orange juice.

"Hyung's just more into skinship. He just likes you, but now you two are like...real enemies."

"Let's not talk about him yes?"

"Okay, then talk about us."

I thought he was the cute and innocent type, but seems not huh .

"What about us?"

"Since you hate Eunhyuk hyung, meaning he can't continue to suit you anymore, give me a chance?"

"I don't wanna get killed by your fans you know, hahaha."

"With me around, they won't hurt you, just let me court you." he gave me this sweet smile.

"Ahh alright. No promises." I smiled at him and he nodded like a 10 year old.

Aigoooo. I don't know what to say about these boys. They're older than me but, it seems like i am slightly more mature, hehe.

 

 

 

 

 


Cute boys right xD

I might not be able to update any soon now :x

My term break is ending soon and lots of homework will soon flow in T.T

Gosh, comments are really appreciated! ^^