Chapter 4 [Friends First?]

I shall make you love me~

 

-Your POV-

 

Wow. He changed so fast. Guess it doesn't hurt to have another friend!

From that day onwards, we started to hang out, of course, there were manny gossips from the fangirls.

"It's her again. With Hyuk oppa."

"Aw man. How i wish i was her!"

"I guess they are just friends?"

 

Followed by the gossips, came the comments from Super Junior themselves.

 

"Yah Hyukkie hyung, you've been with her for too long." Kyuhyun oppa said

"Guess my advice turns things out well!" Leeteuk oppa winked at Hyuk oppa. Mwo?

 

I have to state this clearly ^^"

I treat him as a friend, merely a ching-gu, nothing more.

He brought me to a park yesterday after school to teach him art.

Weird yeah? I guess he is like that! He's humourous though.

Today at art class, his drawing skills improved. I'm a great teacher ne? keke.

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

 

I'm so grateful that she and i are at least friends now! We don't bicker and we hang out!

Probably i am neglecting my SJ hyungs and dongsaengs...should i make it up to them?

I shall initate an outing together then...um with Jiyeon. Heh :P

"Yah people! I have an announcement to make~" I said in front of the class.

"Anchovy, what are you up to right now?" Shindong hyung replied.

"Erhem. Let's go shopping together okay? I heard fine dining lessons are coming up anyway. Let's get ourselves nice clothes! Let's go tomorrow after school okay? All 11 of us." I gave my famous gum smile.

"Woa hyung, finally hanging out with us yeah?" Sungmin replied.

Kyuhyun placed his arms over Jiyeon excitedly. Yah this kid, i'm only backing out from skinship temporarily.

 

"You're coming tomorrow yeah?" I asked Jiyeon.

"Ne oppa, of course."

"Aren't you afraid of the fangirls?" I asked, concerned.

"Kind of but it's okay. I have to get use to it. I love hanging out with all of you. So it's worth it." She smiled.

Awh. What a c u t i e.

Fangirls.. I was thinking about YoungAe actually.

Hae told me about her the other day. She is really scary.

There was once when i was hanging out with a girl and she came running out with a bucket of paint.

Ohgawd, horrible experience!

I hope nothing happens to Jiyeon. She needs to be protected.

 

 

-Your POV-

 

I'm so excited for tomorrow! The oppas must look handsome in their suits!

I got used to the constant insults and gossips about me and the oppas already.

Super Junior. They are popular. So it is natural to have fans.

But well, i feel like a lucky girl finally. Who could get to see them in their suits first?

I bet tomorrow would be fun!

"Peeka~~~boo!" someone covered my eyes.

"Mwo?" I was dumbfounded.

"You don't know who I am?"

"Hm.. Hae oppa?" I turned around and it was really him!

"Smart girl!" he pinched my cheeks and said.

"Keke of course." I mehrong-ed him.

"Excited for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Ne!" 

"Yeah I'm excited too. Hyukjae finally bare to let you go? He's been hanging out with you for 4 days!"

"Mianhae oppa! He kept asking me to teach him art though, keke."

"Ahh, i see." he goes into deep thought suddenly.

"Yeah oppa?" 

"I was just thinking.. could i hang out with you like he does?"

"Of course! Just ask. We could do homework together, dance, sing, take pictures and go to themeparks~"

"Yeah i hope i could do all of it with you!" 

Yeah i hope i can go with him too. He's always been the more 'special' one to me.

He just gives me the feeling of comfort, like someone i know would protect me. Not so much of a brother, more of someone special. He makes my heart flutter sometimes!

I blushed when he said that, smiling at him.

"Yah what you two talking about there?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"About...tomorrow's outing. Hehe." Donghae oppa said.

"Fishy..you're acting fishy." the older one replied.

"What's with you and your lame jokes, hyung?!" 

Haha this is one of the reasons i like being around these oppas.

Without Eunhyuk actually being so annoying last time, it is really pure bliss.

 

::After school::

 

The oppas are having a photoshoot today. Woah kingkas having photoshoots. They're really famous.

So, i have to go home alone. I went to my locker to collect my books and met Minhee on the way there.

I haven't really got to know her but i guess i should try!

I initiated a greeting and she greeted back. She seems like a nice girl.

"So Jiyeon, are the oppas nice to you?" she asked.

"Yeah of course, they're nice to everyone!"

"Omo i really envy you unnie! Tell me some of their habits okay? Haha i guess that is enough for me too!"

She's such a bubbly girl.

"Sure thing Minhee! I'm heading to my locker, wanna go with me?"

We walked to my locker, with her talking about Super Junior along the way.

She isn't like the other fangirls who just give me stares.

As i opened my locker, a note fell out. 

"BEWARE" it wrote. Huh?

I don't understand what it meant. Beware? Of? Probably someone's just playing a prank.

"Unnie? What does it say? I don't quite understand English."

"It said 'beware'. Meaning look out."

"Of?"

"I don't know. Probably just a prank. Let's go!"

I ended up walking home with Minhee.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hello ^^

Middle-length update?:P

What does BEWARE mean? I'm sure you smart readers would sense something FISHY. Haha probably linked with YoungAe :3

Eunhyuk has been really nice and youve gotten close to Donghae! What a perfect scenario ^_^

Look forward to my next chapter okay?

Gomawo! <3 Saranghaeyo!

hugsandkisses,

Kimberlyy.