Chapter 3 [Love me or not]

I shall make you love me~

-Your POV-

 

"JiYeon ah, what's your next lesson?" Yesung oppa asked me.

"It's Art and Design oppa !" I smiled.

"Ohhh, you are going with...Kyu and Hyuk."

"WHUT?!?! *ahem* mianhae. (sorry) Okay, i know."

I shouldn't be scared of him anymore right?  Since he said he hates me like just now only...

Okay, nothing is gonna go wrong, nothing is gonna freak me out. Okay.

"JiYeon ah, let's go now." Kyuhyun oppa brought me to the Art and Design studio.

It was great. The place was filled with paintings and you can see many colouring pencils, crayons, everything that is needed for art to be in the room, with the size of two lecture halls. The place was sooo big.

"Amazed?" Kyuhyun oppa looked at me and asked.

"Yeah, i have never seen such a beautiful room before!" I said excitedly.

"But it's art, i don't like art, kekeke."

"Ahh Jinja? I see. I love art, maybe we're just..."

"NO!"

"Eh?"

"I love art."

"Don't lie oppa. Haha, we're just different."

"Nevermind, opposites attract *^^* keke."

"Aigoo cute !" I smiled and pinched his cheeks softly.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" someone said from behind. I turned around and look, it was Eunhyuk. He had both his hands in his pocket.

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

 

You know how jealous i was when i saw JiYeon pinched Kyu's cheeks?

They were acting like a couple...I know i said that i would hate her, but i just can't help it? What can i do to not make JiYeon hate me? I need an advisor...LEETEUK HYUNG! But now i think i will just have to keep quiet and bear with it for a moment.

"Hyung? Are you jealous? Hahaha." Kyuhyun said. Yah! this kid ><

"Aniya. Let's go sit down." I replied.

 

-Your POV-

 

What's wrong with him? He's not like his usual self. He would scream and nag but now he just kept silent?

Ugh, i shall stop thinking about him. Oh! The lesson is starting~~ ^^

"Hello, you may call me Kim sunsaenim(teacher). I'll be teaching all of you beautiful ladies and handsome man here for Art and Design. Nice to meet all of you!" the teacher said very hyperily.

"First lesson, we will have to paint a scenery. Think of a beautiful scenery, maybe some place that you would like to go to, and just paint it while thinking of it. I'll be waiting for the masterpieces people! Start work now, lesson ends after 3 hours!" Ms.Kim smiled.

Beautiful scenery...Oh come on, just think of one. Let's see...ferris wheel,flowers,butterflies...choose one! Uhh, i can't seem to make my choice. Let me just.. dump everything in a picture? Will it be nice? Let me try.

I brushed my paintbrush lightly on the paper, and started painting the ferris wheel. Big silver-coloured metals forming the shape of a wheel with many colourful cabins surrounding it. Below would be a big patch of green land, with flowers here and there while the butterflies flutter above them. A pair of couple would be looking at the ferris wheel, holding hands and smiling, like as if they wanted to have a ride. Then there would be a long arc of rainbow there in the sky, appearing through the clouds. A tree near the ferris wheel had a bird nest on it with two birds standing beside it, with their beaks open, chirping, showing the liveliness of nature.

WOAH. I finally finished the painting! Hard work.. I sank in the couch that i had sat on for two hours and three quarter.

"JiYeon, nice painting there!" Kyuhyun oppa walked towards me and commented.

"Uh thanks oppa. How's yours going on?"

"It's ... ugly. I told you i disliked art!"

"Aniya, every painting has its own charm, kekeke." I smiled.

"Uh yeah, let's hand in our paintings and leave~"

We left the room after handing up the paintings. I suddenly remembered Eunhyuk oppa, where is he now? He seemed to have disappeared.

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

*in class 2-11*

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Teach me how to make JiYeon not hate me anymore please~" I approached Leeteuk hyung and asked.

"What's with the sudden approach? Fell in love with her again huh?"

"Cut that! I just want to...uh yeah, i like her. PLease help me hyung, please~"

"Fine. You know what you've done wrong? You didn't give her personal space and you didn't ask her for any permission before you touch her. You need to get rid of your cockiness, don't be so full of yourself!"

"Are you criticising me or teaching me?" I scratched my head.

"Too bad if you don't wanna listen, hahaha." he chuckled, letting out his signature laugh.

"Tell me more hyung!"

"You see, you always think that all the girls in the world would like you, just get over that. Then start courting JiYeon like a normal guy does, showing her love and care. That's what a girl wants. Just make her feel comfortable with you."

"Woah hyung, you are so...experienced. Hahaha!"

"Yah! What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, thanks hyung!" I rushed out of the room, and met Kyuhyun and JiYeon.

"Hello, i'd want to say sorry for what i've done in the past." I said.

"Uhh...okay?"

"Am i forgiven?" I smiled, showing my gums.

"Yeah, i guess." she smiled back.

Wow, she is really nice. I would have to appreciate her.

"I want to tell you...that i still like you, and I SHALL MAKE YOU LOVE ME BACK. Sorry if i scared you, but yeah...I am changing to be a better person for you."