Chapter 1 [ THE Super Junior ]

I shall make you love me~

 

-Your POV-

 

 

"Mom, i will be leaving for school now!" I bade my mother farewell and headed for my new school.

This school is prestigious, it's an art school that many people wanted to get in.

I was lucky to be recruited i guess (:

Kirin High School, it is so big! 24 buildings, 12 gardens, no wonder its prestigious and the fees are expensive!

"Hey new kid." someone hugged me from behind.

"Yah!" I pushed those filty hands away and turned around. There stood this tall boy...

"Are you this much into skinship?" I asked him with my eyes looking like -> O.o

"I just wanted someone to hug..." he said and gave me those puppy dog eyes.

"Uhh, okay?"

"So what's your name?"

"There's no need for you to know right?"

"You should be glad that i am talking to you now." he smirked.

"And why would i be?"

"Cos i am Eunhyuk, from Super Junior!"

"What's Super Junior?"

"The awesomest thing ever. You must be glad that you are talking to me now right? A lot of girls don't have that chance."

"I don't get you..." I walked off.

That guy is kinda...too full of himself. I have to find out what Super Junior is.

 

"Oppa! Marry me! Oppa!" i heard many screams from the entrance of the school. What is going on?

I went to the entrance and saw 10 guys walking in...Oh and there is that Eunhyuk guy!

Looking at the crowd...wow, they sure are popular!

There is this guy that caught my attention...the guy beside Eunhyuk. He is soooo cute!

"Hey, may i know the name of the guy on the left side of Eunhyuk?" I tapped one girl's shoulder and asked.

"You don't know them? He's Donghae!" the girl screamed.

"I'm new here so... i don't really know what's going on."

"Ahh i see. Hello, nice to meet you, i am MinHee!" she smiled and bowed.

"Hello, i am JiYeon." I smiled back.

"So, you like Donghae?"

"Errr, i guess so? However, i couldn't judge a book by its cover, so i have to see his character first."

"Haha! He is awesome! Well, i don't have a fixed bias in their group~"

"Ahh i see. Hmm, i wonder what this school life would be like, it seems so interesting!"

"It will be."

We were chatting happily when someone hugged me from behind again, ugh!

"I told you i am popular~"

"Go away!"

"Yah Eunhyuk, that isn't a way to treat a girl...But who is she? Your new target?" the guy said and smiled. Oh, his dimples! They are so charming.

"Hahaha! Don't mind him miss, i'm sorry for his behaviour." Another guy with pink headphones said and tried to pull Eunhyuk away from me.

"Ohmygosh JiYeon, it's Super Junior talking to you!" MinHee shouted out loud and i just stared blankly at her, with a pair of arms still around my waist.

"Eunhyuk-ah! Let's go~" the..the...Donghae said.

I guess there's a reason why so many girls like them.

"I give my sincere apologies to you for my hyung's behaviour." this tall guy said and bowed 90 degrees. He's weird huh xD

He's kinda cute though..

"Yah evilkyu! She's my target, don't try to snatch!" Eunhyuk said while Donghae and the other boys dragged him away.

 

I was still in a daze. What is going on?

 

"Aha! Bye!" that Kyu guy waved his hands in front of me and left.

 

Woah? Okay, i am kinda shocked. I stared into space and just... blinked my eyes profusely.

"Jiyeon? You okay?" MinHee asked.

"Yeah...i guess, just too shocked at what just happened."

"I'm kinda shocked too, haha. They talked to you! You are so lucky. You are shocked that... they are so cute and bubbly right?"

"I guess so..."

"That's one of the reasons why they are so loved. Super Junior is the kingka group here. They are talented, fun to be with, handsome, cute and just simply awesome. You will grow to like them and become a fangirl like me."

"I guess i will, hahas! Hmm, where should i go now?"

"The office, they will give you your class and your timetable."

"Thanks MinHee! It's nice knowing you!" I ran off to the office.

 

::In the office::

 

"Excuse me madam, i'm new here. May i know my class and timetable for the day?" I asked the office lady.

"Sure, your name please?"

"Baek JiYeon."

"Lucky little girl, you'll be in the same class as Super Junior! Class 2-11."

"Thank You." I smiled and walked away.

What? Same class as Super Junior? Oh gosh, is this good or bad?

 

 

-No One's POV-

::In class::

 

"Eunhyuk hyung, who was that girl just now?" Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk.

"She's new here. I don't know her name yet." Eunhyuk replied.

"She's cute you know." Donghae commented.

"Of course i know. She's mine ahh, don't try to snatch!"

"Yah Eunhyuk, she doesn't seem to like you though, hahaha." ShinDong said.

"She will."

"What makes you so confident, haha." Leeteuk said.

"Why are you all talking about her now?" Yesung asked.

"Too many questions!" Eunhyuk covered his ears and shook his head.

"This hyung ah... is so cute." Ryeowook whispered to himself.

Meanwhile, JiYeon stepped into class, only to find the 10 boys inside.

 

-Eunhyuk's POV-

 

 

"Hey Eunhyuk hyung, isn't that the girl just now?" Siwon nudged me.

I smiled to myself and said, "Yeah, that's her." I then walked towards her.

"How come you are here? Missed me much?"

"Eww, go away."

"Then the reason for you being here is?..."

"She's in our class." Leeteuk hyung cut in.

"Ehh?" the rest of us 9 responded.

"Principal just called to tell us that she will be with us as the other classes are kinda...full."

"Butbutbut, how can they put someone in the same class with us?! Wait... this is great! Hahah!" Kyuhyun laughed and clapped like a 5-year-old.

"Welcome in then, you lucky girl." Leeteuk hyung winked at her. Oh, he's so dead.

"Mind introducing yourself?" Donghae smiled and asked.

 

-Your POV-

 

 

"Mind introducing yourself?" Donghae smiled and asked. Oh gosh >< love struck!

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Baek JiYeon. Nice to meet all of you." I bowed.

"I'm Leeteuk." the guy with the charming dimples said.

"I'm Heechul." this pretty guy followed.

"Yesung here."

"Shindong!"

''Sungmin here~" the pink headphone guy said, he's cute (:

"Eunhyukie here." he tried to do aegyo in front of me but my attention wasn't on him.

"I'm Donghae!" Oh gosh ><

"Siwon here." this tall and gentleman-looking guy said.

"Ryeowook here." Another cute guy!

"I'm Kyuhyunnnn!" the weird/cute/evil(?) guy ended the introduction.

 

"Woah so many names for me to remember, hahaha." I said.

"It will take you no time to remember all of our names!" Leeteuk smiled. I guess i already remembered all.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're THE Super Junior!" the 10 of them said.

I laughed at how cute all 10 was, but Eunhyuk is really giving me the creeps. He keeps following me :/

 

"Your first class is?" Eunhyuk asked.

"English."

"Aww, we're different."

"Don't make me hate you ><"

"You won't."

"Oh i will."

"I like your character."

"I don't like yours."

 

"Ahhh, come on JiYeon, let's go for English class." Leeteuk pulled me away.

 

-At the corridors-

 

"Why is he like that?" I asked Leeteuk.

"He's interested in you, hahaha. He even told us not to snatch you away from him."

"I wasn't even his! Is this the way he treats girls?"

"He's like that. You'll grow to like him soon."

"I don't think so. Hmm, you're the only one that's having English now among all 10 of you?"

"Nope, there's Donghae too, he'll come later." Oh yeah! xD

"Ahh, okay, Leeteuk op.. Can i call you oppa?"

"Sure~" he smiled.

"Leeteuk oppa, haha, let's go,fast!"

"You said it!" he pulled my hands and ran to the English classroom.

It caused quite a commotion there.

 

"Who's that girl?"

"Why is Leeteuk oppa with her?"

"She's pretty."

 

All those remarks came flowing as we entered.

 

 


 

How's this chapter? (:

I hope all of you like it!

Comments are loved! :DD

Sorry that i changed the foreword a little bit. I find it kinda hard to stick to it somehow ><"

I'll update another chapter tomorrow/the day after! ^^