Determination

That Kiss in the Rain

 

“Hyung! Here, here!” KyungSoo calls for ChanYeol who’s running around the amusement park. “What, what? What else do you want to ride, KyungSoo?” ChanYeol grabs for KyungSoo’s waist from the back, giving him a back hug and putting his chin on KyungSoo’s head. “How… About the Ferris Wheel?” KyungSoo suggested while smiling sheepishly. ChanYeol hugs KyungSoo even tighter, not wanting to let the younger go, but in the end he lets his hands released from KyungSoo’s waist just to grabs the younger’s hand.

 

“Hmm, why don’t we let it be the last ride for the day?” ChanYeol suggests and KyungSoo nods, his face flushed due to the amount of people looking at them quite blatantly. Not with that kind of disgusted looks, but with that kind of more to the ‘Look, how cute they are’ looks. “Hyung, what do you think people will think about us? What are we in their views?” KyungSoo faced ChanYeol to whisper, making ChanYeol have to lean forward just to catch KyungSoo’s whispers.

 

ChanYeol smiles at how cute KyungSoo could be, worrying about how they would be in the others’ eyes. “It’s okay, KyungSoo. I don’t care if we’re being labeled as gay or what so ever, KyungSoo. I love you” He whispers right to KyungSoo’s ear, making the younger blushes like he’s going to explode. “I-I…” KyungSoo stuttered to ChanYeol’s sudden confession. It’s not that he’s not used to it, these last 6 months ChanYeol have confessed to him like, gazillion times. “Well what’s that four words?” ChanYeol’s teasing, waiting for KyungSoo’s reply.

 

“Say it~” “…” “Say itt~” “I… love you too” ChanYeol smiles, resting his hands on KyungSoo’s shoulder. “That’s the words” He said as he pecks KyungSoo’s cheek, publicly. “Hyung! Not in here!” KyungSoo’s reddened face become even redder due to his Hyung’s blatant action, and also due to the attention they gathered. “Why, KyungSoo? Are you embarrassed?” ChanYeol’s puppy eyed KyungSoo, this technique never fails to make KyungSoo’s heart flutters. “It’s not that, Hyung~”

 

“I don’t care every other opinions, KyungSoo. If I have to, I’ll do this.” ChanYeol said as he grabs KyungSoo’s waist and lift the younger high up in the sky, resting him on his own shoulder. “Everybody, today I, Park ChanYeol am going to announce something. Do KyungSoo, Saranghamnidaaaa!” He finally said, being so brave to just being labeled as a gay by the community. “Ya-ya! ChanYeol Hyung! Stop it! Put me down!!” KyungSoo’s face looks like it’s going to be exploding in no time; he’s a time bomb by now.

 

ChanYeol put KyungSoo down and everyone still paid close attention at them therefore KyungSoo immediately grabs for ChanYeol’s hand to drags him away. Everyone cheers on ChanYeol and he casually thanking them back, being proud right away. “Thank you, thank you…” He bows to the audiences who gave standing ovation to them. “Hyung~!” KyungSoo whined, pouted at ChanYeol’s sudden confession, which made him embarrassed at the same time happy with his Hyung’s actions just now. “Now I couldn’t face anyone anymore~ this is too embarrassing!” KyungSoo whined while cutely covering his face.

 

Chanyeol smiled lovingly at the younger. ‘Well KyungSoo, they will not remember it anyway’ ChanYeol thought as KyungSoo take a glimpse to ChanYeol through his fingers. ChanYeol grabs for KyungSoo’s cute little fingers and peel it off his face. “Let’s go to the tunnel of love” ChanYeol’s expression became even softer and fragile that KyungSoo have those negative hunches in mind. “Hyung… Are you okay?” He asked gingerly.

 

“Hm?” ChanYeol realized KyungSoo’s worried he immediately pat the younger’s head while grinning creepily, his usual trademark grin, indeed. “I’m awesome” He replied, KyungSoo felt relieved, as it is ChanYeol’s usual self. “You know, Hyung. It sounds so wrong.” KyungSoo acclaimed the elder’s remark of himself, and both of them chuckled. ChanYeol drags KyungSoo to the love tunnel, he wants to make the day special for both of them.

 

If you expect to have a romantic journey of love tunnel with none other person than ChanYeol, well that’s a bad expectation. For KyungSoo couldn’t stop laughing and grinning at every remarks ChanYeol made. ChanYeol commented on how dark the love tunnel is he couldn’t see KyungSoo’s beautiful face, how the pink is too eye-catchy and not so pleasant to the eye that his eyes are hurting, how the cupid hanging in the sky of the tunnels are not as cute as they should be, and other silly things that only ChanYeol could bring up without having the audience rolls his eyes.

 

KyungSoo ends up hurting his own stomach at every ChanYeol’s comments and acts, such as pinching the cupid’s . By the time the ride has ends, it reaches the time for lunch, so ChanYeol’s stomach growls rather vigorously. KyungSoo giggles again at how his lover’s body could be very honest just like ChanYeol’s personality. “He-he, sorry” ChanYeol said while grins guiltily. “What are you sorry-ing on, Hyung? I’ve made some lunch, let’s eat!” KyungSoo raised his picnic basket while pointed on the park where he leads ChanYeol to eat there together.

 

“Hmm what has my wife prepare for me today? It smells delicious, KyungSoo honey~” ChanYeol waited anxiously besides KyungSoo who’s struggling to opened the picnic basket. The time the basket has opened, KyungSoo brought out some lunchboxes. “Ta-daa, today’s menu is Omelet Rice, Caesar Salad with Crouton, and not to forget your favorite Kimchi Spaghetti, Hyung!” ChanYeol’s ears seemed to rise a bit (if it could) to the mention of ‘Kimchi Spaghetti’. “Wow, my wife knows me best! Thank you KyungSoo~!” ChanYeol exclaimed happily as he hugs his ‘wife’ Do KyungSoo.

 

They ate in the way most couples will eat, with KyungSoo feeding on ChanYeol, raising his fork at the older, while saying “Aah~”. Well it might not be the way most normal couple would do at lunch, but they do it in reference of the dramas they watched last 2 days. KyungSoo was a bit shy feeding on ChanYeol, nevertheless ChanYeol will always accept KyungSoo’s fork in no time. They spent their lunchtime slowly and ChanYeol seems to be really eaten a lot today, the lunch boxes are empty by now.

 

“Thanks for the meal, wifey” ChanYeol gives a small peck on KyungSoo’s cheek while KyungSoo replied it sheepishly. “Y-your welcome” He looks downward, he doesn’t dare to see straight into ChanYeol’s eyes. “Now where are we going to go?” At the same time as ChanYeol asked, the clock was striking for the 3rd time showing it’s 3 PM already, which means 21 hours left for ChanYeol to really decided on what he going to do. “Want to go to the house of mirrors after this?” KyungSoo suggested.

 

“Hm? Well I’m going if you go too” ChanYeol answers, smiling lovingly to the younger. “Okay, but I’m going to go to the restrooms first. Wait for me, Hyung” He said while running towards the restroom, waving to ChanYeol. ChanYeol observes KyungSoo’s small back as he ran, back facing him. This time, SuHo appeared again immediately after KyungSoo’s gone. “SuHo.” ChanYeol seems uninterested once again.

 

“ChanYeol-ah, you cannot do this… You better decided on what to do this instant, you know? Your presence has become even thinner by now” SuHo said as he saw ChanYeol has flickering in the middle of the sunlight. “I know, SuHo.” He said rather indifferently once again. “Please, you need to decide now.” ChanYeol doesn’t reply; he stared blankly at the ground. “…So, are you going to kill him or not? That KyungSoo?”

 

“I told you already for a million times, I wouldn’t take his life” ChanYeol suddenly became very determined. “But it’s the only way to bring you back to Eden, ChanYeol!” “No, SuHo. No.” SuHo sees the determination in ChanYeol’s eyes and he knew he couldn’t change ChanYeol’s decision. “But…Why?” SuHo shows his concerned through his facial expression. “I better get myself vanish than to let him died in my place.”

 

“Gosh that’s why I don’t like it letting you go to the earth, you know. Hell is even better than the earth. You won’t know love in hell.” ChanYeol laughed at SuHo’s remarks. “I’m grateful, SuHo. I’m happy He sends me to the earth. I’m happy I could find KyungSoo” “…Even though it means you will vanish?” “Even though it means I will vanish” There are no doubts in ChanYeol’s voice, SuHo sighed heavily.

 

“Are you sure? You mean nothing to him, ChanYeol. You better get rid of him before you yourself vanish. Come back to Eden with me.” SuHo pleads to ChanYeol, he somewhat hopes his words could change ChanYeol’s mind. Instead, ChanYeol shook his head determinedly; SuHo just closed his eyes and vanishes into the lights.

 

“Hyung, let’s go to the house of mirror!” KyungSoo said rather cheerfully after returned from the restroom. ChanYeol looked at KyungSoo in the most loving way he could do, but deep in his heart ChanYeol has this doubt. Does he sure he wants to vanish away like this? Does he sure he doesn’t even want to go back to Eden once again?