Let's go out

That Kiss in the Rain

 

ChanYeol woke up to the morning rain in the late summer. The sudden cold breeze hit him in the cheeks. He turned around to his beloved one, his lover. He brushes the younger’s cheeks a bit, which are so soft and smooth. He opened his mouth to call for the younger’s name, which sounds likely of his personality, deep and loving; Do KyungSoo.

“KyungSoo-ya, wake up..” ChanYeol’s deep voice surrounding the room, while the other sound of KyungSoo whining cutely, begging the older to wake him up later responds in quite a short time. “Eungh… ChanYeol Hyung, wake me up later~” ChanYeol couldn’t help but to grin widely at the younger whining and cuddling his self closer, putting his hands on ChanYeol’s waist, cold from the rain which come in the late summer, KyungSoo is trying to get warmer. “KyungSoo-ya… If we don’t wake up, Kris will find us in this position… Are you okay with that?” ChanYeol asked, teasing the younger as his eyes widened open in the most abnormal way it could go and of course, ChanYeol restrains his self from giggling.

“Hyung~! You know he is not going to checked on us today!” KyungSoo pouted cutely. “Well, why is that?” ChanYeol wonders about why KyungSoo would think of it. “It’s our day off, isn’t it?” He said, not quite convince in him self, though. “Really, KyungSoo? You don’t seem confident yourself.” The younger cuddled closer to ChanYeol, cutely he snugs his nose on the older’s chest. If ChanYeol has to assure anyone, it’s ticklish at the same time adorably cute.

“Isn’t it good? We are able to be this close for the whole day.” KyungSoo’s voice is quite unclear, due to both the rain noise and also his voice is drowning to ChanYeol’s chest. He nuzzled the younger’s black hair, it’s not being styled yet so his is quite messy by now, but it can’t stand ChanYeol’s own messy hair at the moment. “Hyung…” KyungSoo said, suddenly lifting his face from ChanYeol’s chest, looking upward, his eyes are so round. “Hmm?” ChanYeol toned back to ask him what’s the matter.

Then he started to giggle by himself. “What?” He tightened his hands on ChanYeol’s waist. “You look handsome from downward.” Oh gosh he doesn’t know how ChanYeol’s heart beating abnormally due to his words. He’s always like this, sudden, random, but cutely adorable ChanYeol couldn’t resist from hugging him closer. This time, too, ChanYeol reached out his hands just to bring the younger closer. “KyungSoo-ya, why are you so cute~???” KyungSoo laugh a bit while ChanYeol’s nose nuzzled into his shoulder; yep ChanYeol have to bend his body over so hard to reach KyungSoo’s shoulder though, well, he enjoyed it.

“He he~ Hyung we should go out together today!” He said immediately after ChanYeol release his nose from KyungSoo’s shoulder, looking at him right through his eyes. “Where do you wanna go today? Shopping~?” KyungSoo is smiling very lovingly to ChanYeol, his eyes shining brightly at the older’s suggestion. “Uhm, no, Hyung.” But his reactions surprised ChanYeol the most. “I want to play at amusement park, do you want to?” And yet his suggestion is very delightful for ChanYeol, for he loves amusement park so much, to tell you the truth. “Do you have to ask, Do KyungSoo?”

With that, he smiled and pecks the older’s cheek. “Get ready, Hyung. Brush your teeth well!” KyungSoo said while getting him self up from the bed, ready to go out from their shared room. At the same moment KyungSoo gone out the room, a sudden appearance of JoonMyeon the patron made ChanYeol’s expression turns colder than ever. “Hello, mister. It’s not a very good weather today, is it?” SuHo (patron) greet the younger with quite a mysterious smile he puts on his face.

“What do you need now, Mr. Underwalker? Is it my time already?” ChanYeol replied the greetings with the utmost cold voice tone he could show to the patron. “First of all, Park ChanYeol-ssi, it’s under taker, not under walker-“ ChanYeol was about to interrupt “-don’t even think of making it underwear!” SuHo cuts off ChanYeol’s interruption, his voice became wearier than ever. “Oh please, Mr. patron don’t you be so serious! Now, what is your business coming here?”

“Don’t you forget, Park ChanYeol. It’s the third day already. It’s your time now, better make your decision.” SuHo warns ChanYeol. “Okay, SuHo. I know it. Now, go mess around with the other dead ones. I’ve got a date to attend~” ChanYeol shook his hands, shooing SuHo with his usual indifferent self. “Gosh, how could he be so calm and so nonchalant when facing his own death?” SuHo muttered while he fades away. “Make a good decision, ChanYeol! You’ve got 24 hours to go!” then SuHo vanishes along with the stop of the rain.

“Make a good decision, huh?” ChanYeol mutters to himself. “Hyung~ the rain has stopped! It’s a lucky day for us!” KyungSoo shouts from outside the room. “Ung, KyungSoo-ya. I’ll be ready in a second!” With that, ChanYeol opens his arm, spreading his beautiful angel wings. (And yes, ChanYeol is an angel, that’s how much I could tell you. For the rest of the story, well, you’ll need to read it >///<)

ChanYeol brushes his own white feathers before folding his own wings once again. He doesn’t really need to actually wash up, as an angel he’s pure all right. Once he was a high-graded angel living in Eden, but one mistake and his best friend got injured, and the family’s grudge made him being thrown down to the earth. He regrets many things he had done, including the smallest yet deadliest thing he had done to his best friend BaekHyun. But one thing he doesn’t regret for sure, meeting KyungSoo.

“Hyung~ You’re being a sissy! You’re so slow! Come on hurry up” KyungSoo shouted from outside. Well if you wonder whether KyungSoo is an angel too like ChanYeol or not, the answer is no, he’s not. He’s a regular people in the earth, civil of Seoul, South Korea. “Yes, yes, Soo-ya. I’m ready, I’m ready” ChanYeol said, grabbing one of his collection of caps, checking on his own face, brushing his hair and made it neater as possible.

ChanYeol come out from the room he had use with KyungSoo for the last 6 months they had been together. Just to find an adorable KyungSoo in his favorite apron, ChanYeol’s eyes turn wide in excitement. He was enjoying the view when their one and only pet, KyungSoo’s Pug puppy jumped on him, his face. “Ya-ya-ya! Dororo ya!” Dororo ChanYeol’s face more in response. KyungSoo giggles to see such views he almost forgot of the bread he was toasting, luckily it doesn’t get burnt. “Hyung, have you taken your bath?” KyungSoo asked, smiling playfully. “Why well of course I had!”

“Then why Dororo is cleaning you right now?” KyungSoo chuckled. “ doesn’t mean cleaning, KyungSoo. Dororo is a puppy, he’s not even a cat!” ChanYeol argues disagreeingly. “Okay, okay. Dororo~ please let him go” KyungSoo commands, and strangely the pug stops from his owner’s lover’s face. “Ya KyungSoo, you could be an animal interpreter!” ChanYeol exclaim excitedly, which KyungSoo responds in laughing happily while preparing for their lunch.

ChanYeol stares at Dororo, lifting him high just to meet eyes with him. “Dororo, you know it right? I’m going to vanishes?” ChanYeol whispers while looking right into Dororo’s eyes. "You should take care of him the time I go, okay?" As an angel, ChanYeol could communicate with animals, absolutely an expert he is. Dororo is usually quite talkative but today he’s not so energetic and ChanYeol assumes that it knows. It knows that his owner is going to be sad. It knows that the one lifting him is going to be erased from the world. ChanYeol slips a paper into the pug's collar, small to be immediately recognized but big enough to not be sliped out of the collar.

ChanYeol smiled bitterly as he puts down the puppy. Dororo at the other hand still looks at him pitifully. “Ya, don’t look at me like that! KyungSoo-ya~ Dororo is looking at me with that kind of looks!” ChanYeol could hear KyungSoo’s laughs from the kitchen. “You’re being a kid, Hyung.” KyungSoo appeared with a smile and a picnic bucket for their lunch today; he already removes his apron. “Let’s go before Kris Hyung knows about this” KyungSoo suggested as he grabs ChanYeol’s hand and goes to the front door.

“What? You said he wouldn’t checked on us!” ChanYeol protests to KyungSoo, being a giant baby as he always have. “I hope so, Hyung. I hope so. And Dororo, watch for our apartment, okay?” KyungSoo pats his pet’s head some times before they go out. "As if our apartment will run away, KyungSoo" ChanYeol said jokingly.

ChanYeol-ah, you’ll get my revenge for making KyungSoo sad! I know you would, someday…. Dororo said, and anyone but ChanYeol couldn’t hear this. So ChanYeol replied with a bitter look. “What’s the matter Hyung?” KyungSoo asked, getting confused of why his hyung would look at Dororo like as if it’s the last time they would see each other. “Nothing, KyungSoo. Dororo just seems so lonely” ChanYeol said while winking to Dororo. Well KyungSoo could reconsider his lover to be a weirdo, sometimes. They went out from the apartment, KyungSoo locked the apartment, and ChanYeol grabs for his hand before putting his and KyungSoo’s hands inside his jacket’s pocket.

Don’t leave him, ChanYeol… Just don’t… Make it harder even for yourself…