Grocery Shopping and The Infamous Kim Siblings

The Red Thread of Fate [HIATUS]

Taru - Summer Day

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6VTXnElUiQ&feature=related]


 

Saturday passed quite quickly as it was already the last day of the week.  The Kim’s decided to do some grocery shopping today since they needed to fill up the empty fridge and cupboards back home.

Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, and Miyoung would grocery shopping, while Minjung and Minhwan would shop for school stationeries for the new school semester.

The two siblings entered a stationary shop and started to look for pencils, pens, erasers, books,  notebooks, and rulers. They bought quite a lot especially Minhwan who tends to lose his stationeries often.

“Noona kajja!” Minhwan called for his sister who was still looking for something, “Go and queue first. Noona’s still looking for something.” Minjung answered and did the ‘shoo’-ing motion. Minhwan nodded and turned around to leave but stopped and said, “Arajji! But I won’t pay~” He said, making the older laugh, “Ne! Arasso! Ka!”

Minjung quickly went through the shelf’s and searched. After seeing the perfect one, she smiled brightly, took it and went to the counter.

There, stood her brother. His right foot tapped onto the ground as he was wearing his white headphones that were connected onto his iPod. The sister heaved a sigh and walked towards her sibling.

The older slapped the younger’s hand playfully making the other one jerk in surprise. “Oh?! Yah! Noona! Don’t scare me like that!~” The younger whined, taking his headphones off on the same time, making his sister laugh.

“Next person please!” The person behind the cashier exclaimed, making the two siblings take a step forward.

While waiting for the stationeries to be counted, Minjung checked her phone and realized that she got a message from her mother.

“Minjung-ah. We decided to go home first. There were a lot of groceries and Miyoung was already whining to go home. You’ll have to go home with Minhwan, but don’t worry, I already sent chauffeur Kang to meet you at the Baby Elephant. Sorry, Minjung-ah!

Love,

Umma”

“Miss?” the cashier politely called Minjung,”Ne?” Minjung looked up and saw that all the stationeries had been counted, and the price for all were 30,000 won. She took a couple of bills from her wallet, and took the bag from the counter, bowing before leaving the store, her younger brother waddling behind her.

“Mom said she had to go home first so we have to meet chauffeur Kang at the Baby Elephant.” Minjung explained the younger while she struggled to go through the busy peoples of Gangnam.

She heard the younger mutter a, “Yes noona~” So she continued to maneuver thorough the large crowd.

After passing the crowd, she looked back to see her brother panting, “Noo… Noona…. How come… Why… Why are you so fast?” She just chuckled at her brother’s poor condition saying, “Why are you so weak?” Making the other grunt.

Talking and laughing, the noisy siblings made their way to Minjung’s favorite café, the Baby Elephant.

“Yah, Minhwan-ah, do you remember when-“ Minjung’s sentence were cut short as she bumped into a hard chest. “Chusonghamnida.” She bowed and looked up.

The sister gasped as she met a familiar pair of doe eyes.

Lu Han’s eyes.


Guys, I am so sorry for not updating! Its been weeks and you guys are still with me:') I feel blessed lol hehe~ Here's an update for you all! Thanks for reading~ 

-BlueMarshmallows