Moving In

The Red Thread of Fate [HIATUS]

SHINee - Best Place

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSmkxS1RCJo]

p.s. I know the lyrics doesn't match with the chapter, but it has the perfect title lolXD


Narrator's POV

Minjung looked out of her car’s window. Buildings in many shapes and sizes were passing by quickly. She was finally moving to Gangnam today. Half of her was happy, and the other one was sad. She was torn into two. Somebody suddenly shook her left hand, stopping her train of thoughts. “Unnie! Which flower do you pick?” Her baby sister gave her a flower-full book and pointed at two flowers. One lavender colored, and the other baby pink. “Um…. This one!” She told her little sister while pointing at the lavender colored one. Her little sister nodded, and said, “ I know! Its prettier than the pink one somehow” Which made the older laugh. Her sister usually loves the color pink.

The car passed by a large commercial board which showed the picture of SNSD, making her brother jump excitedly in his seat, “NOONA! ITS SEOHYUN NOONA!” He literally yelled, “Hush! Be quiet, Kim Minhwan!” Their mother said, making the two sisters laugh. “Yes, mother” The boy said through gritted teeth, only making everybody laugh even harder.

The car halted to a stop, making everybody look up. A giant modern like mansion was in front of them, making them gape slightly. It had beige colored walls, and dark brown door / window frames. It also had a swimming pool behind it. The sparkling blue colors made Miyoung stare for a long time. “A-appa… This is our new h-house?” Minhwan stuttered. Their dad chuckled and gave them a smile, “Yes, Minhwan. Yes it is. Isn’t it wonderful?”

Without answering, in a glimpse of an eye the kids were already running towards their new home. Their eyes sparkled with glee as they explored the mansion. There were more than enough rooms for them so each of them can pick freely , Minjung chose the room with the white colored windows, and light blue walls with frills. It looked pretty. Her brother chose the room with bold orange walls and fire colored desk. While the youngest obviously chose a room with baby pink walls and hanging princess decorations.

“Did you all pick your own rooms yet?!” Their father yelled downstairs. Minjung walked down the marble stairs while her brother slid down the fireman pole from his room. At the same time, their sister also slid down her own bold pink slide.  “Yes we did, Appa” They grinned, “Good! Now take your suitcases!” He said, making the kids groan. 


After 2 hours full of un-packing later, the family of 5 were already downstairs, ready for dinner. Since the maids will start working on Monday, the family had no choice but to order Pizza for dinner. They were sitting on the couch watching Running Man while waiting for the Pizza to arrive. When Kwangsoo got bullied by Jongkook, Miyoung bursted out laughing at the scene. She nearly fell down from the couch, a giggling mess. While they were having some quality time together, a chime went through the whole mansion.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG

Both Minjung and Minhwan raced to the giant double-doors of their mansion, each holding about 20 won. They opened the doors to see a young pizza man wearing a red, worn out PIzza Hut uniform while holding two boxes of Pizza, and one box of chicken wings. "Uh... Delivery for the Kims?" He said, scratching his head a little, "Ne! Here's your money!" Minhwan shoved the money to the guy, took the boxes of Pizzas and Chicken wings and quickly ran to the dining room yelling, "THIS GIANT HOUSE MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO REACH THE DINING ROOM!". Minjung smiled sheepishly at the guy who became flustered, bowed, and left quickly. "E-eh! You forgot-" Minjung's sentence was interrupted by the sound of a roaring motorcycle that shirieked and left. Minjung shook her head and went inside. Was I really THAT scary? 

Munching on the chicken wing, Minjung checked her phone to find two messages, one from her bestfriend, Hyera and one from.... Park Taejun? Her old school's best athlete. Sure, they were friends, but they were never that close. 

Yah! Minjung! I heard you got in Gangnam High? I'm going there too! See you on Monday:D

-Taejun

Eh? He's gonna transfer too? Huh... Suddenly, loud bell of the Kims mansion suddenly rang again for the second time that day. Minjung looked at her father who decided to get the door himself, as a confused look was put on her face. Who could it possibly be? 


First chappie up! Hope you liked it^^