Neighbours

The Red Thread of Fate [HIATUS]

IU - Peach

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sIJOt1PtlI]


Narrator’s POV

"Minhwan-ah! Open the door" Their father yelled from the kitchen, helping their mother who was making desserts, "Ah, appa~" Minhwan whined, he was content sitting on the large leather couch eating Pizza,

"Now!" The elder said, "Arasso..." The boy unwillingly truged to doors and opened them widely, seeing a family of three smiling at him.

"Annyeong haseyo! We're your new neighbours!" The woman said with a motherly smile.

"A-appa! U-umma! Our neighbours are here!" He yelled, slightly stutterring. The Kim couple walked hurriedly, their mom wiping her chocolate covered hands on the violet colored apron on the way there. 

"Hello! We are the Kims!" The father of three said while bowing with his wife, the opposite family bowing also, "Ah ye~ Hello! We are the Lu's! We live just across the street" They said motioning the luxurious white mansion behind them.

"We came here curious about the new family moving in" The father smiled, his eyes slowly shaping cresent moons in the process. 

"Thats too nice of you, Mr. Lu! We should have been the ones who visited" Mrs. Kim laughed bashfully as Minhwan stood there awkwardly, looking at his shoes. 

"Your son?" Mrs. Lu asked the family, motioning Minhwan, "Ah, nae~ He isn't our only one though! Minjung-ah! Miyoung-ah! Come here!"  Mrs. Kim yelled , calling her two daughters who quickly stood by their mother, confused,

"These are our new kind neighbours who decided to visit us. They’re the Lu’s who lives across our house" Mr. Kim told them. Miyoung nodded hesitantly as an answer while Minjung smiled at the family. 

Minjung’s POV

“Minjung-ah! Miyoung-ah! Come here!” I looked at the front door and looked at Miyoung, confused. “Come on, unnie! Mom called!” Miyoung said, standing up and pulled my hand slightly. I nodded and walked towards the door. I stood by Umma and looked at the family. I saw a head behind a woman, but I didn’t see his face.

"These are our new kind neighbours who decided to visit us. They’re the Lu’s who lives across our house" Dad told us. Miyoung nodded slowly beside me while I smiled at them. Mrs. Lu suddenly turned around and put her arm on somebody's waist. A handsome young guy.

His face was cute, he had doe eyes, and a cute little nose. His lips were perfectly colored. His cheeks were slightly red as he flipped his light brown hair to the side, framing his fair face perfectly. He was probably a head taller than me. He was wearing a striped t-shirt and black skinny jeans, he looked perfect.

My heart beat suddenly went three times faster as he stared at me with wide eyes. I had to look away. I was blushing madly.

Lu Han’s POV

I looked up and slightly gaped at the girl in front of me. She had brown ebony hair which was tied up in a messy ponytail, her face was elegantly beautiful. She had beautiful warm orbs that greeted me, a smile playing on her lips as well. Her cute little button nose was tinkling slightly pink, she’s probably cold, the fact that she was wearing tank tops and shorts making it worse.

Her figure was petite but her curves was amazing. Her legs, and thighs not too big, not too small, but just right. She was as tall as my shoulders, probably more. She had this warm aura around her, different from the bold one Jaehwa has, it seemed nice.

“Hello.” She said to me. A voice that sounded like Angels singing. My eyes widened as I could feel my cheeks tingling pink. What are you thinking, Lu Han?! “H-hi…” Her lips curled upwards as her pearly whites began to show.

Wow...

“Come on, kids! Let’s go inside!” Mr. Kim ushered us inside the mansion. The mothers and fathers had already found something they liked to talk about as they were chatting all the way to the living room.

The house was fairly nice. I liked the decorations although I couldn’t stop looking at the gorgeous girl beside me. I cleared my throat and decided to walk in front of her.

We all sat on the leather couches without Mrs. Kim who went into the kitchen to make some refreshments. “So Minjung… How old are you?” Mama asked. “I’m 17 this year, Mrs. Lu” Minjung answered, sitting across me.

“Ah~ You're one year younger than our Lu Han here. Where will you be attending high school, dear?” Mama asked yet again, “Gangnam High, Mrs. Lu” She said her gaze going towards her little sister who was slightly pulling her arm.

“She goes to your school, Lu Han! Be nice to her, ne?” Mama said as she looked at me with a mysterious smile. I furrowed my eyebrows and answered a “Yes, Mama” before glancing at the girl once again.

Her little sister was sleeping under her arms, snuggling by her waist. She patted her sister’s head slowly while shushing her. I glanced at the clock, 8 pm. The latter must be tired from moving in. I thought as I nodded slightly.


A long(?) Chappie for you guys since I didn't update for so long. Mianhae~ I had a bunch of tests the previous weeks, mid-terms to be exact! Hope you liked this chappie^^ I already wrote 2 more;) Triple update, maybe? We'll see~ Annyeong, yeorobundeul~ *waves at you guys with uri Happy Virus;D*

-BlueMarshmallows