Game Night

The Red Thread of Fate [HIATUS]

 

P.S. Blue is Lu Han's thoughts, and pink are Minjung's thoughts^^

VIXX - Rock Ur Body

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm2Z_aSk1k]


 

Lu Han’s POV

Mama continued to ask Minjung some questions until Mrs. Kim walked in, bringing some drinks.  I took a glass of Cola and drank it.

Minjung  took water and sipped some as well. “Umma, I’ll bring Miyoung upstairs, okay?” She excused herself.

Her mom nodded and said to her, “Don’t forget to turn off the lights and pull up the covers for me.”

“Nae~” She replied and carried Miyoung. I looked at her figure limping across the house.

“Lu Han-ah. Help her. Ka.” Mama said while also looking at Minjung.

I stood up and jogged after her. When I saw her figure, I ran a little bit faster, then scooped her sister’s body and safely secured them in my arms before suavely asking her, “Where to?”

 

Seeing her blush made me smile a little. “This way.” She said, guiding me.

 

Stop this madness, Lu Han.

 

We went up the marble stairs, turned left, passed some rooms, and stopped in front of one.

 

Minjung twisted the doorknob, and pushed it, revealing a room with baby pink walls. It was cute, for an 8 year old.

 

She peeled the cover off and looked at me. I put her sister down in a comfortable position, and pulled the covers up to her chin while Minjung closed the curtains and turned off the lights.

 

She walked to her sister and leaned down, “Night, Miyoung.” She muttered and kissed her sister’s forehead softly.

 

I softened at the sight. I could clearly see she loved her sister so much.

 

Seeing Minjung straighten up, I looked away.  “Come on” She called me.  We tiptoed outside and closed the door silently.

 

She suddenly turned around, facing me, “Want to play some games?” She asked. “Sure” I answered, so we headed off to the gaming room.

 

Climbing up the stairs, I analyzed the house. White and beige practically covered the manor while some plants hanged from the ceiling.

 

Pushing the door, or shall I say doors, open, Minjung revealed the gaming room.

It had two bowling alleys, Tekken Tag consoles, Tekken 6 consoles, Time for Crisis 4 consoles, a Mac computer, a PS 3 set, a Wii set, Tank Tank Tank! Consoles, Midnight Tune consoles,  basically every new gaming system.

 

Minjung looked at me and grinned, holding up two swipe cards. “I already registered my name and yours. We could play freely. No charges.” She explained, “I know. I have a gaming room myself.” I looked at her and smirked.

 

“Good for you. What do you want to play?” She asked me while looking around.

 

“Uhh. Tekken Tag?” I asked back.

 

“You asked to lose.” She said, walking her way to the console, sitting down on the left side.

 

“Oh no you don’t” I said and swiped my card like how she did.

 

Minjung chose Lili and Nina while I chose Jin and Hwoarang.

 

“Fight!” The machine said. In a millisecond, Lili was already jumping and kicking Jin straight in the stomach. I growled and pushed the buttons fiercer. Jin then punched Lili square in the face. Lili changed into Nina who kicked, more like slapped, Jin on the cheeks multiple times quickly.

 

I decided to change from Jin to Hwoarang. Hwoarang did a high kick which made Nina fly backwards, hitting the wall. Suddenly, she pounced on the Taekwondo athlete and punched him. No doubt, street fighting was just as good.

 

Finally, for the last blow, Nina took Hwoarang by his arm, and smashed him to the floor. The screen flashed ‘LILI AND NINA, WINS!’ as the two female characters did some poses.

 

I groaned and face palmed. Jin, Hwoarang you disappoint me.

 

Minjung giggled and put a peace beside her smiling face saying, “I won!” replacing my frown with a smile.

 

“I’m so gonna win this time!” I said, swiping the card for the second time, grinning.

 

Suddenly, somebody put their hand on Minjung’s shoulder, making her jump slightly, “OMO!” She squeaked.

 

I looked up seeing her brother chuckling while shaking his head, “Noona~ Noona~”

 

Minjung glared at her brother, “Bwo?” She asked him, “Aniyo~ I wanted to play with you guys. Can’t I?” He said looking at me.

 

I smiled and said, “Sure!”

 

“See? Even Lu Han-ssi is okay with it.” He said again motioning me.

 

“Just call me hyung, Minhwan-ah.” I nodded at him.

 

“Nae, hyung!” He nodded with a cheeky smile.

 

Minjung groaned beside me and face-palmed herself.

 

“What?” I asked, innocently tilting my head

 

“Nothing~” She shook her head and focused to the flashing screen.

 

Minhwan and I couldn’t help but laugh.


 

And so, the night ended with Minjung beating me and Minhwan almost in every game.  Minjung is what you call a man stuck in a woman’s body.  In gaming, of course.

 

“You owe me soda, Lu Han oppa!” Minjung said with her eyes smiling. I suddenly froze. O….ppa?

 

The girl beside my suddenly halted to a stop also and quickly waved her hands, “A-ah ani! Mianhae!” She said, flustered.

 

I looked at her and smiled, “Aniyo. Gwenchana. I like it”

 

She sighed in relief and smiled again, “Kajja, oppa!”

 

I laughed and followed her, “Arasso, Junggie.”

 

Minhwan coughed on purpose behind us, so I head-locked him saying, “Yah!” playfully.

 

He laughed and said, “Arasso hyung! Arasso! Mianhae!” I laughed as a reply and let him of, punching him on the arms.

 

I looked at Minjung who smiled and ushered us to go downstairs. 


A update~ Finally~ Thanks for still being with me guys, seriously^^ 

-BlueMarshmallows

p.s. Will update soon;)