Girls' Day Out

The Red Thread of Fate [HIATUS]

 

f(x) - Chu~ 

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hcRwBgnXvg]


 

Narrator’s POV

When they arrived downstairs, the parents were already at the door step, “Oh, kids! We were just going to call you guys!” Mrs. Lu said, smiling.

“We played in the gaming room upstairs, Ma.” Lu Han said to his mother, standing by her side.

Mrs. Lu nodded, and said, “Thank you for welcoming us! We’re so lucky to have such nice neighbors!”

Mrs. Kim laughed and playfully slapped Mrs. Lu lightly on the arm, “Stop it, Liu Shen!” They laughed together, making the fathers smile.

Mrs. Lu checked her watch and smiled to Mrs. Kim, holding her hands, “Really, thank you, Eunsook. I hope we can talk a lot often. Good night.”

Mrs. Kim nodded and smiled back. The fathers also bid their goodbyes for the night, patting each other on the backs.

“Good night, Lu Han hyung!” Minhwan beamed at the elder who laughed, and ruffled his hair, “Night, Hwan-ah.” Lu Han answered him.

Lu Han turned around and faced Minjung. He also smiled at the girl and said, “See you soon, Minjung.”, Minjung smiled and nodded surely, “See you soon, Oppa.”

The Lu’s walked out the doorstep of the Kim’s mansion, out the garden, across the street, and into their house,  waving to the Kim’s before going inside.

“They’re really nice people eh, Minjung?” Mr. Kim nudged her daughter, who smiled at the thought of the Doe-eyed boy and smiled.

“Ne, Appa. Really nice people.”

 


Minjung had woke up quite early for a Saturday morning and decided to meet up with her best friend today. 

Hyera and Minjung used to be best friends since kindergarten until Hyera had to move to uptown Gangnam. Now, that Minjung had moved to Gangnam too, they can finally unite and go to school again together.

She dressed casually with an over-sized sweater and black skinny jeans, not to forget the mini messenger bag which clung on her shoulder.

 “Umma! I’m off to Co-Ex! I’m meeting up with Hyera unnie!” She half-yelled to her mother who was training the new maids.

“Arasso! Come back before dinner!” Her mother yelled back.

“Nae~!” Minjung yelled again after putting on her high topped sneakers.

After walking out side where her brother was playing soccer, she checked her phone.  She received a message.

Saeng-ah. Meet me in the music store in Co-Ex! See you there!

-Hyera eonnie.

She quickly replied with a:

Arasso, eonnie^^

-Minjung~

She locked her phone and said bye to her brother before going inside the family’s white van, off to Co-Ex.


Upon arriving at the mall, she took off her earphones and put them inside her bag. She said a thanks to her chauffeur and walked inside.

Seeing the music store, she scurried inside. She saw her best friend and ran up to her, scaring her.

“OMONA!” The girl who was holding a 2pm album jumped slightly. She looked back and scolded the childish maknae, “YAH! Kamjagiya!” She slapped her friend’s arm lightly, and had a laugh as a reply.

“Mian, unnie” The younger girl beamed at the older cutely. The older pinched, and replied, “Arasso~ You’re too cute.” She proceeded to walk to the cashier, still holding the 2pm album.

Minjung peered at the Republic of 2pm album and asked the older, “Unnie~ Are you going to buy that?”, The older nodded gave the album to the cashier, "Imma support my Daegu Panda!"

“Thank you for buying at Marvelous Music Shop!” The workers opened the door for them as they exited the music shop.

Hyera gave Minjung a smirk and said, “Let the shopping….. Begin.”


The duo finally exited their tenth shop and decided to take a rest at the ice cream parlour. They ordered one large Sundae and sat down on one of the vacant tables.

“Sooo~ How’s Gangnam?” The elder smiled mischievously, the younger smiled at her unnie decided to tell her about yesterday.

“….His name is Lu Han-“ Minjung continued but her sentence got cut when Hyera choked on her ice cream, “Yah! Unnie! Waegeurayo?!” Minjung patted the elder’s back soothingly, “L-lu Han? The one who has light brown hair? Doe eyes? Ice cold personality?” She asked in one breath, eyes widened.

“Yes, yes, and no. Heck, he was one of the nicest guys I ever met.” Minjung said to her best friend.

“What? Girl, Lu Han and nice does not match well in one sentence.” Hyera shook her head in disbelief.

“Unnie! He was really nice! Really!” Minjung said back.

“Minjung-ah. He’s our school’s kingka. He’s known for his looks, brain, and ice cold personality. He only hangs out with EXO and Jaehwa.” Hyera said again, taking another scoop of the Sundae they ordered.

“Really?” Minjung said, taking a scoop also.

“Jinjja!” Hyera even sweared, making a peace sign with her right hand.

“He was nice though…..” Minjung scratched her head, confused.

“He’s only like that when he likes the person….. He probably likes you~” Hyera shrugged and smiled mischievously yet again, making the younger blush. “Unnie!..... Anyways! Who’s Jaehwa?” Minjung asked the older while analyzing the parlor.

“Jaehwa? Our school’s queenka and Lu Han’s girlfriend.” Hyera said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, taking another spoonful of the ice cream.

Minjung froze, her eyes wide, “Lu Han oppa has a girlfriend?” She asked Hyera, looking at her in disbelief.

“Eum~” Hyera nodded, looking at her dongsaeng. “You call him oppa too?” Hyera smirked.

Minjung blushed and explained, “The word slipped out of my mouth last night, and he was okay with it. So, yeah.” Minjung nodded.

“Ey~~~ You like him?” Hyera nudged her saeng, “Aniyo!” Minjung shaked her hands.

“Arasso~” Hyera leaved the flustered girl alone since she clearly already knew the answer.

After that, the two just sat there quietly, enjoying the light café song playing in the background.

Suddenly, a group of 6 rowdy boys came into the parlor, playing around with each-other.

The first one that caught Minjung’s gaze was the tallest one. He had light brown tussled hair, similar to Lu Han’s, but his gaze was colder, and his complexion manlier than Lu Han’s. He was really tall, about 187 cms. His hands were shoved into his pockets as he strode his way to the cashier.

The second one had jet black hair. He looked slightly like a panda because of his eye bags, but they were cute. A Gucci bag clinged on his broad shoulder, thrown to the other side of his body. He was a tad bit shorter than the first guy. He also followed the tallest one like a lost puppy.

The third one had cute chubby cheeks. His hair was chesnut brown. He was definitely not the tallest though. His appearence  mad Minjung think of an elf when he grinned.

The fourth one had a sharp jaw-line. He talked animatedly with the one who had chubby cheeks. He then smiled, showing his brilliant pearly whites.

The fifth one seemed very calm and composed. He wore a checkered hem and skinny jeans paired with sneakers. He was talking with a guy with light brown hair, smiling in the middle of their conversation, showing his dimples. Although he smiled only slightly, the dimples could be clearly seen.

Minjung couldn’t catch the face of the last one though, so she turned her head and saw that her own unnie was also looking at the handsome boys. “Unnie!” She shook the elder.

“Minjung-ah…. T-that’s EXO-M.” Hyera said, slightly shaking. “EXO-M?” Minjung tilted her head. “Y-yeah. The one of the group kingkas’ of your soon to be school. Look. Theres Lu Han!” Hyera said.

At the name Lu Han, Minjung turned around. Lu Han was really there! He was pointing to one of the ice cream flavors behind the cold glass.

Minjung’s mouth formed and ‘O’ before she putted the bill on the table, pulling Hyera out of the parlor.

Before leaving, her eye met Lu Han’s.

Her heart felt like it stopped beating before going three times faster.

Lu Han, recognizing Minjung’s face smiled her before waving his arms.

Minjung smiled back, waved, and quickly her heels, leaving the café.

“YAH! Why did you do that? Xiumin was there.” Hyera scolded the younger.

“Xiu-min?” Minjung tilted her head yet again, “Yes~ The one with chubby cheeks.” Hyera explained. “Ah~ Wae? You like him?” Minjung best friend. “Yes. Maybe. No.” Hyera said, flustered.

This time, it was the younger’s turn to laugh as the two continued to walk all over the mall.


I've been watching Running Man alot lately so I haven't been able too update:P Mianhae~ I'll update a lot from now on^^ 

-BlueMarshmallows

P.S. Sorry for some typos. I didn't re-read this one. Please do point out my mistakes *bows*