Second Visit

Remember Us?

Sorry for not updating sooner! >.< I've been behind with two stories, I'm attempting to keep up :P Hopefully this one was better than the last since I wasn't rushing as much...

 

~~~~

 

October 7, 2012

I never knew I could have so much fun with one person, I know not to fall too hard but I couldn’t sleep last night! I was reminiscing about the other day and ended up thinking about it for most of the night. Don’t fall too hard, sure, you bounced back but this guy is only for fun. I reminded myself, but I was smiling as I did so as if I couldn’t take myself seriously. Ilhoon said he was coming over in his pajamas but what if he forgets and I show up in sweats and a tank? Aigoo, just stay in your PJ’s. It’ll be fine. I quickly checked the digital clock on my nightstand: 9:05. He’ll be here in five hours just be calm for once! I ran down the steps and into the kitchen where I saw Hyuna and Jiyoon Unnie, Jihyun and Gayoon probably went out or something. “Morning,” Jiyoon greeted as well as a big arm stretch.

“Morning,” I yawned which caused Hyuna to smirk for some reason.

“No sleep?” she guessed and handed me a cup of coffee.

“Maybe,” I shrugged and they both grinned.

“Aw, thinking about your boyfriend?” Jiyoon bumped my hip and I rolled my eyes.

“I thought he was for fun?” Hyuna rested her chin on her hand.

“He is!” I groaned and took a sip of the hazelnut coffee.

“Sure he is,” Hyuna shrugged and walked over to the couch, plopping down and turning on the TV.

“When’s the next time?” Jiyoon turned back to me.

“Today at two," I responded.

“Ah, will you guys be here?” she asked again and I nodded. “And what exactly will you guys be doing?” she mumbled. I was about to answer, I opened my mouth until she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively making me roll my eyes once more. “I’m kidding!” suddenly a ping interrupted her. Jiyoon turned around, looking for the source. “Who dares stop me?!” she challenged jokingly until I realized it was my phone. it was Ilhoon.

“You’re in PJ’s right??” he texted.

“Ne,” I replied and an immediate response came back.

“Good, stay that way. Do u guys hav popcorn?” he asked.

“Pretty sure, why…?” I wondered suspiciously.

“Just wait!” I sighed and gently closed my phone.

“He probably wants to watch some movies,” I jumped out of my seat and turned around to see Jiyoon and Hyuna crouching down.

“Don’t scare me like that! And, probably. I wonder what kind though?” I usually like a lot of action movies, action, not horror. I get scared too easily!

“Well guys like action; he’ll probably take some of those,” Hyuna thought and I strode over to the couch. I was exhausted; I needed at least another hour of sleep!

“Wake me up at 1:30,” I sighed and grasped a pillow under my head. I settled into the couch until I was comfortable and closed my eyes.

I was roused by a sudden smash and I opened my eyes and lifted my head. The room was darker now since all of the blinds were folded shut except for the TV glaring its screen and a crouching body watching the film from a sitting position on the ground. There was also a blanket caped over me that had some sort of symbol with wings. Have you ever woken up and needed to take a moment to remember where you were? I had to do that, I was in the TV room, and Ilhoon was coming over. Wait, he’s already here! Ilhoon looked up at me, he was in plaid black and red flannel pants and a gray tee, and smiled. “Afternoon,” he greeted.

“What time is it?” I mumbled.

“Two thirty,” he responded. What?! Wasn’t I supposed to be awake an hour ago?! “You were sleeping when I came here an hour ago so I decided to let you sleep," he shrugged.

“What movie are you watching?” I asked groggily and flipped over so my face was next to his.

“It’s from the U.S, called The Avengers,” he told me…wait. American movies?

“You watch English stuff?” I looked at him oddly. Does he even understand?

“Ne, the graphics are nice and the movies are really good!” he smirked and turned back to the action. He also had the subtitles so we could both understand. Okay, I know this stuff is superhero related but I wasn’t into superheroes! He lifted up a big bowl of popcorn to me which I took and began to feed off of. He climbed up onto the couch next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to his body. His clothes were soft and his chest was warm, I liked the feeling of his arm around me. I may not like this movie, but I noticed he had about fifteen other CD cases resting on the table.

Turns out Ilhoon really likes action and horror films, it was more horror than action. Like for one after the Avengers, which I actually liked a bit, he took out this movie called Insidious. Oh, my, God. That movie was freaking scary! Things popping out of nowhere, possessing bodies, shivering demons, running, screaming, killing, old ladies! I never thought I would be scared of an elderly woman until now! I was practically in Ilhoon’s side the whole movie! And he thought the movie was okay, it didn’t even scare him that much! I guess I just needed that steady shoulder for me though.

I’m sure he noticed I was scared so he popped in a movie that was supposed to be an action comedy, 21 Jump Street. It was about 5:40 when he placed it in the CD player. “Are you still scared?” he asked me.

“Duh!” I was still shivering! He chuckled and dragged me in closer to his body which I personally enjoyed. It’s just the feeling of him caring and his warmth, it can’t be replaced. As the movie went on I realized it was about two cops who were going undercover as high school students to stop the break out of a new drugs developed by someone in a local high school. I looked up at Ilhoon who was grinning to his heart’s content; this movie was about teens like him. No! Not like him! Ilhoon’s somewhat different, yeah, he drinks and smokes but the other side to him is so unexpected I can’t knock him down because of that drinker/druggie. Still, before I met Ilhoon, when I heard the word drugs I thought of rebels and people who didn’t give a crap. Now, I think of Ilhoon and how terrible it is that this guy drinks and smokes. Even if it is a little, I wanted him to stop.

“You okay?” I heard him say and glanced up at his face.

“Ne, just spacing out,” I smiled at him to make him know I was okay and he gently rubbed my arm. He didn’t look away, this guy looks beneath the words. I sighed and bit my lip. “When did you start smoking?” I wondered and he thought for a moment.

“When I was seventeen years old…”

“Why?” I said suddenly and he looked back at me. He glanced around the room to make sure we were alone and then turned up the volume a little on the TV.

“Don’t tell anyone,” he said. “I used to be a better person, I guess you could say. I got good grades, I was popular, and I used to play a lot of sports. And then I met my current hyungs. I don’t want you to blame this on them because it was me too; they introduced me to clubs and the bad atmosphere. I was in because I thought it was fun and I ditched homework and hanging out with others to go clubbing. That was how drinking started, smoking began when Peniel was going through a tough time and smoked. I caught the secondhand and tried it out, I just felt pressure with the apartment and school and friends. I decided to drop all of that just so the pressure left me, I stabilized myself but I still have to do it,” he mumbled. I didn’t know how to feel, except that I also hated the feeling of pressure. I left high school; Ilhoon on the other hand was a senior, so I kind of forgot how it feels to be a student.

“Can you just, do it less?” I asked him and touched his hand.

“I haven’t found that person to make me yet,” he responded, my heart sunk a little. “Until I met you,” he smirked and leaned in closer. Suddenly my heart started beating rapidly as his face came nearer. I felt my heat rising as his lips was close, I wanted to come forward but I was frozen. His hands held my waist tightly while one of mine unconsciously attached itself to his shirt, our kiss could be imminent but why was it taking so long? With our lips a hair’s width away I barely felt them until it all came shattering down.

“DINNER!”

Ilhoon and I immediately jumped apart; he focused his attention back on the TV while I leaned back against the couch. Dammit! So close! I groaned a little and stood up as Gayoon entered the room with a big grin. She knew what she did! “Dinner’s ready,” she said.

“I heard, want some dinner Ilhoonie?” I turned to him and he glanced up.

“Ani, I’m not hungry. Too much popcorn,” he sighed and leaned back pulling the blanket over him.

“Alright, finish the movie without me,” I told him and he nodded awkwardly. I walked into the dining room with Gayoon and glared at her when we were out of earshot. “You ,” I grumbled and she laughed.

“It wouldn’t be fun if it was easy now would it? Besides, it was your fault you took forever and didn’t lean in,” she rolled her eyes and I sat down at table once we were in the separate room. The others set down barbecued pork, kimchi, rice, and a vegetable plate before seating themselves.

“That’s what you get, Sohyunie,” Jihyun mocked and I felt myself blushing a bit.

“Just eat,” I muttered.

“Oh come on, it’s only a little joke you can have your way afterwards,” Hyuna offered. Somehow, someway I felt better and a bit anxious. Should I really kiss him now?

After eating my dinner a bit too quickly so I almost got a stomach ache, I hurried over to the TV room where Ilhoon was. He was still on the couch, lying down, but I couldn’t tell if he was asleep or not. The TV was bright and still made the same amount of noise as I left it so how can this guy fall asleep under it?! I made my way over to him and crouched down, poking his cheek. Did he seriously pass out? As he lay there I noticed how cute he looked and I smirked. He did look more relieved when he didn’t have anything on his mind. His forehead smoothened, eyes drooped, and muscles weren’t stiff. I looked at the movie; it was almost over…I think. I cautiously sat on the edge of the cushion to conclude it. The guys were at the prom now and they were fighting with the gang from before. “Mm?” I glanced behind me and saw Ilhoon rubbing his eyes. “Did the movie finish?” he asked with a low voice. Oh my God his sleepy voice!

“Not yet,” I responded and he gestured for me to lie down with him. I lowered myself in front of him when instantly his arms wrapped around my body.

“I don’t believe we finished yet,” he chuckled and I turned to face him.

“You never were sleeping were you?” I guessed and he shook his head. In the next moment his lips touched mine, it was so fast I almost couldn’t comprehend it! My instinct was to kiss him back and I looped my arms around his neck. His blanket was around both of us making the heat more prominent. At that time the only thing I could think of when I was feeling this ecstasy was: best kiss ever.