He's Back...

Remember Us?

YES! I updated both of my stories in one day! :D Please comment if you ahvae any notes or comments on my story maybe even suggestions, I really enjoy reading people's comments but I don't like silent readers...reading the comments makes me feel good as a writer. 

 

~~~~

 

December 22, 2012 (About 15 Minutes Ago)

I was angry and overwhelmed with emotions of my father. I felt like crying and screaming whenever someone talked about him, I couldn’t even describe my feelings when Junhyung actually defended him. Have reasons? To hell with those too! I kicked a rock from the driveway and huffed and puffed. My heart was beating quickly and heavily, a deep sigh escaping my throat. Why won’t they just tell me about the phone calls already? I’ve blown up now; I brought up the subject multiple times, why won’t they just say it? I messed up my hair angrily, raking my nails to itch my heated scalp. I hate getting angry; it just boils up inside of me. I do crazy , like call Junhyung a bad hyung even when he’s not. I folded my hands together and pressed my head against them. I stared at the gravel and calmed down a bit. “Good, good stay calm,” I encouraged myself and rubbed my hair again. I heard the scuff of soles on the ground and looked up, seeing a guy in a hood walk by. Already I got a bad vibe, it was still light outside and not that cold. “What’s with the hood?” I called and stepped forward, making the dude pause in his tracks.

“Just walking,” he coughed. His voice was obviously being faked, but who would need to hide their voice from me? Then I realized something. This isn’t an American, he answered in Korean when I asked in Korean. Is it someone from home? My heart began to beat faster again. I took another step and he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets.

“Korean I assume?” I smirked, coming closer to him obviously making the masked figure uncomfortable.

“Ne,” he responded simply.

“Seoul?” he nodded. “Take off your hood maybe I know you from somewhere,” I suggested and strode more confidently to the guy. He began to back away suddenly, keeping his hood’s shadow over his face. I didn’t delay my pace, I kept walking to him even stomping my feet a little.

“Just back up, I have space issues.” Lies.

“Why do you need to lie to me huh? Just slip your hood off and let’s see if we’re not strangers,” I said cheerfully, although chuckling darkly. He stiffened until he stopped at the edge of the driveway, reaching for his hood with his left hand. I then paused; feeling this sudden swelling of my stomach as he barely lifted his hood. Then, I saw his face and I went rigid. My body felt cold even if burning rage circled in my stomach making me feel antsy. “Kikwang, what the hell do you want?” I growled and balled my fists.

His eyes totally looked like black buttons, no longer brown. The corner of his lip lifted up into a snarl, he looked pretty scary to me! The black hood and jeans didn’t help either; his hair seemed to be an even darker black, onyx. “I told you to watch out, so you better break up with Sohyun and leave this place, now!” he demanded, his right hand was clutching something in his pocket. My head spun with possibilities of a weapon, but I continued to speak with him.

“How did you find us here?” I asked, pointing a finger at him. He scoffed.

“Doojoon Hyung doesn’t know about our little fight, he’ll say anything.” Dammit!

“Why do you care if I’m with Sohyun or not?” it was a question that had never left me. Was he actually in love with my girlfriend? I gritted my teeth at the thought; he’ll get her even if I die!

“I still need a little servant around my house,” I nearly pierced my own hands with my nails from squeezing them too tightly. “Not to mention she was a trophy girlfriend, one I was glad to show around and pressure her not to leave,” he shrugged nonchalantly.

“A servant? What are you living in the 16th century?” I jeered and his face hardened even further, didn’t think that was possible… “You’re insane if you think I’ll give up Sohyun just so a douchebag can have her!” I barked, feeling my neck muscles toughen up.

“Oh, little Ilhoon in love so quickly?” he mocked and made a puppy face, sickening me even more. I really need to punch this guy!

“Kikwang, you’re gonna have to kill me to get Sohyun,” I challenged and he shrugged once more.

“Fair enough.” A sinister grin appeared right before the gleaming handgun from his right pocket.

My hands shot up into the air, my heart was pounding in my chest threatening to burst, and my throat felt itchy. Holy he brought a gun! How’d he sneak it past security?! He circled me slightly, well, he paced actually. His eyes never leaving mine, he freaked me out nowadays. “You said I got to kill you, I don’t joke around like that,” he smirked and laid his index finger across the trigger. Oh I’m dead, holy mother of ing God I’m gonna die with a bullet in my body! The ringing was now in my ears, I could barely hear anything else besides our words to each other and the little details. The shuffling of our feet in the pebbles, the drips of sweat beading off my forehead, his shallow breathing, my heavy gulps.

“You don’t have the balls,” I muttered, lowering my arms causing the smile to wash away from his face. His left hand shook with fury and I realized: he just might have some after all.

“You sure about that?!” he shouted and cocked it before pointing it back at me. “Sohyun’s my ,” he pulled the trigger in a millisecond but my mind interpreted it as something slower, the adrenalin taking over my body. I like adrenalin but this is too much! Do you know what I shouted before that bullet hit me?

“HOLY !” I managed to jump to the side but felt the bullet nestle into my right side, near but not hitting my ribcage.

HOLY THIS HURTS LIKE A ! I felt my breath hurting my chest, my heart was hammering in my chest even more than before which kept the blood sliding painfully out of my abdomen. I pressed my hands against the wound and heard the muffled pounding of feet coming from the door. I looked up, my vision was slow and blurry, but I could see Junhyung and Aron looking at me to Kikwang. Junhyung acted quickly, I think, he shoved Kikwang onto the cement and I heard the metal clacking onto the ground. Aron kicked the gun away from the brawl and they dove onto Kikwang’s fallen form. Skin on skin was just a giant pounding in my ears, it was crazy sounding. I gulped, but the bleeding kept going and going. I was starting to feel numb all over my body now. “J-Junhyung, Ar-Aron. Hyungs, I’m dying,” I muttered, feeling the taste of rust in my mouth like I was gonna hurl. I managed to leaned against the wall and adjust myself so I was sitting up when the door burst open making me look. Sohyun already looked pale and frightened, not surprising. I’m bleeding to death; Junhyung and Aron were beating the out of a guy that happened to be Kikwang her ex-boyfriend and a gun had skittered across the ground. “Sohyun, get back inside!” I ordered forcefully despite my condition. I could hear Kikwang becoming more restless, landing more punches on my brother and my friend. I felt so helpless I’ve never felt this useless during a fight before. Screw security, I couldn’t bring any of my knuckles or chains! I felt so dizzy, so light headed, so weak. I couldn’t bring myself to stay awake or conscious any longer. “Ugh, I’m out,” I groaned and gently closed my eyes, letting my hands drop despite my bloody mess.

“Yo! I’ve got a gun, and I’m kind of scared to use it, so you better back off!” Sohyun? It caused me to stay awake, only curiosity got the best of me. I looked back, sure enough; my once scared innocent girlfriend looked scary and held a pistol in her hands. Where’d she get a gun? She looked at me; I could tell she was worried but she kept walking forward and Junhyung and Aron scrambled up. She walked slowly and shakily but Kikwang lay on the ground, he was now afraid of “his slave”. She did look damn freaky, enough to make him frozen and wide eyed.

“Where’d you get that gun?” Junhyung’s voice was steady but it my mind it echoed about a few times. I should be asleep now…

“Your girlfriend had found it earlier, nice gun Aron,” he chuckled a bit tensely.

“Sorry.” Then he and Junhyung immediately ran over to me, now acting more serious about the situation. “Oh God, Kikwang! You better leave back to Korea! Why don’t you head to the North and get shot?!” Aron shouted to him as Sohyun towered over. They both took my arms, I’ve stayed alert long enough it’s time for me to sleep. My side already lost it’s feeling…

“Hopefully, I, don’t die,” I mumbled and felt my head sway on my neck.

“Woah don’t think like that! Are you insane?!” Junhyung scolded before I felt heavy in my legs and buckled onto the ground, hands first, and felt a quick sharp pain as I passed out.

I woke up with a loud robotic beep, a flashing light burning my eyes as I opened them. I hissed and rubbed my eyes out, looking around once I got used to the white. I was in a hospital room, the tiles were beige color with gray lining, the windows were covered with plastic shades letting in slips of light, the walls colored blonde, and I was in a common patient’s gown with an IV hook on my right wrist while a cast was encasing my left. My head was turning and spinning dizzily, I hated the feeling of waking up after a blackout. It’s like waking up after getting hit in the head with a bludgeon! You’ll hurt, be nauseous, and wonder what happened for a moment. Even I felt a little tired, not in the mood to do anything you know? I saw Junhyung, Aron, Hara, and Sohyun outside…I wonder what happened to Kikwang. Hopefully he took Aron’s advice. After speaking to a doctor the four of them walked in with sighs and Sohyun took a seat on my right next to me. “Sprained your wrist falling, the cast will stay on for a few days,” Aron told me, poking the cast lightly. It didn’t hurt so I smirked.

“What about the blood? I lost a lot didn’t I?” I wondered, Sohyun holding my right hand.

“Ne, on the verge of dying so I donated some blood and it was infused,” Junhyung rolled up his sleeve and showed the bandaged around his left wrist.

“Thanks,” I sighed and he nodded. “And the bastard?” Aron and Junhyung chuckled.

“He was arrested for intention of killing after we took him here by U.S. officers; it was hilarious for him to not know anything they said!” Aron laughed, he probably translated. I felt at ease with knowing Kikwang won’t be bothering anyone for a while, especially Sohyun or I. Speaking of my girlfriend, I looked to her proudly.

“Nice gun skills," I complimented and she smiled slightly with blush lightly covering her cheeks.

“Hara Unnie discovered it, thanks to Aron you would’ve had died,” she looked to the grinning hyung of mine.

“My parents put it in the cabin for emergencies, guess it wasn’t too secret,” he shrugged helplessly. Thanks for putting it out in the open, Hyung, I could’ve died if they hadn’t found it.

“Thanks for saving me, when can I do some more activities?” I asked and looked at my left wrist covered in the hard white plastic cast.

“Doctor said that you can’t overwork your wrist for at least a week, don’t worry we don’t have to do something thrilling to have fun,” Aron told me. But I like thrills, the adrenalin pumps through me and I get excited.

“That’s boring,” I sighed and threw my head back onto my pillow.

“Oh well, you’re fault for getting shot,” Hara jokingly said and I rolled my eyes.

“Rest up a bit little brother, you still need some blood to reproduce," Junhyung told me and began to walk out of the room.

“Right, I’ll leave you with Sohyun,” Aron winked slightly and jumped out of the room with Junhyung and Hara. I chuckled lightly and looked to Sohyun who glanced at the floor. She had been worried, I know, I would’ve felt and done the same. I probably would’ve grabbed a gun or a weapon and aimed at Kikwang, I might have gotten out of control and maybe shot something or someone but yeah same concept.

“I’m okay,” I whispered comfortingly.

“Now you are, you nearly died from the blood loss. When I saw you just lying there, I wasn’t gonna leave you alone like last time you fought Kikwang. I took action like you have done for me and your friends,” she leaned forward and warmly kissed my cheek.

“Don’t go,” I mumbled and looked at her pleadingly, using puppy eyes. She smiled and pulled her chair closer to my bed.

“I won’t,” she told me and rested her head on my thigh, gently tickling me. I leaned back in my bed, and stared at the ceiling for a little bit. The day’s events have been tiring for everyone, Sohyun was breathing softly and evenly which showed she was sleeping already. I was about to go to sleep until my mouth opened, I looked up at the ceiling as if expecting to see the sky. 

“Thank you for giving me this,” I said quietly and drifted into dreamland once more.