A Stalker?

Remember Us?

YEAH! No more writer's block! :DD Thank you to my newest subscriber: Ihshanny! Enjoy the new chapter peoples! 

 

~~~~

 

November 3, 2012

I woke up with the slight sound of talking of Ilhoon. I opened my eyes to adjust to the light and saw he was talking on the phone at the foot of the couch. He looked kind of serious, something that I usually didn’t expect of him anymore. I moved my feet slightly and he looked my way. “I gotta go, Eunkwang. I’ll see you later,” he told his friend and hung up immediately, brightening as well. Right, he still hasn't told his friends about our relationship. “Morning,” he bent over and gently kissed my forehead. I smiled still, I always liked that.

“Morning, what were you talking about?” I wondered and he lost his smile. He sighed and leaned back against the couch.

“Eunkwang wants me to meet up with them, for a fight,” he told me and I frowned.

“You aren’t gonna go, are you?” he shrugged.

“I kinda have to, they’re all gonna be there and if I don’t show up they’ll come looking for me,” He sighed hopelessly. “I’ll be okay,” he added.

“And what if you’re not? I don’t like the idea of you going into a real gang bash,” I said and I sat up having his arm slung around me.

“Neither do I but I’ve done it a few other times, ugh, I have to get ready. Just stay here,” he pointed at me as if I would move when it was so cold this morning! He stood up, running towards his spiral staircase and I plopped my head back onto the couch groaning. No more fights!

Thinking of last night sent even more chills down my spine. Kikwang, you just wanted to ing interfere with everything! I growled silently. The douchebag! I shifted on the couch, suddenly feeling guilty. I did nothing; I just stood there and watched as my ex-boyfriend attacked my boyfriend. Then, I ordered his brother to do something instead of doing something myself. Usually Kikwang would have more than just his fists, what if he had brought along his switchblade or something? I shivered and nearly cried at the thought of Ilhoon or Junhyung getting stabbed because of me. But what could have I done? They were getting physical and Kikwang never hesitated to hit girls before. It would’ve been chaos.

I only stood up from the insanely comfortable couch after I had wrapped myself in the blanket and waddled over to the kitchen. It was freezing! I think winter’s coming early! I grabbed some cereal and milk, too lazy to actually cook anything and munched on it as Ilhoon ran back down the steps. He was dressed in his gray school uniform blazer and his outfit was slightly modified with quite a few different accessories including chains, rings, and even spiked black knuckles. “YA! What the hell are you doing with that?!” I asked him and he turned to look at me as he slipped on a pair of comfortable shoes.

“Well I need to protect myself! And everyone wears school uniforms when fighting, it’s to differentiate,” he said and walked over to me while adjusting the weapon along his knuckles. “Junhyung Hyung and Hara Noona should be visiting in about an hour or so to check up on you,” he kissed my head.

“Don’t get beaten or beat too badly,” I warned him.

“I won’t!” he called and gently closed the door leaving me by myself with my cereal.

I was on the couch again, watching TV (and waiting) when I heard a knock on the door. I checked the clock; it was an hour after Ilhoon left. His brother must be pretty punctual, I never expected Junhyung to be like that. I got up from the couch and slid to the door on the wood in my socks. “Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted and allowed both of them to step in. I never met Hara before, she’s so pretty! She had natural curly dark brown hair that was black at the roots, perfect porcelain like skin, she seemed totally innocent and yet maybe a little playful I guess. She seemed like Junhyung’s type of girl.

“No need to be formal, you are dating my brother,” Junhyung shrugged and immediately walked into the kitchen looking through the fridge pulling out a Coke. Hara rolled her eyes at her boyfriend but smiled politely anyways.

“They’re both actually pretty similar, personality wise that is,” Hara informed me and we both walked over to the couch. “Except Ilhoon finds his life in his friends, which includes doing everything they do even if it’s bad. I’m glad he found someone who can keep him under control,” Hara grinned again and I smiled. I never really thought about it like that, but Ilhoon did say that he never had a reason to cut down until he met me…

“I’m glad he wasn’t like my last boyfriend,” I muttered and Hara bit her lip. I’m sure Hara has met Kikwang before…

“I never liked Kikwang to be honest; he always seemed kind of shady,” Hara told me and folded her legs one over the other. Kikwang is shady; yet it still took the right people to know not to trust him. “But don’t worry, the others are perfectly fine,” I know I’ve met them all before. Doojoon was the eldest, the one who kind of reminded me of a vampire, Hyunseung was next, the busy 4D personality holder, Junhyung was next, of course you know what he’s like, Yoseob, who looked like a baby faced 15 year old, then came Kikwang, and finally Dongwoon who seemed like a westerner. The rest of them didn’t seem troubled, I’ve always wondered how Kikwang got to the way he is.   

After Junhyung got his food (and like two bottles of Coke) he sat down in the middle of Hara and I. Seeing him wrap his arm around her made me even more curious about the start of their relationship. What drew them together from no interest to dating? I glanced at them, wondering if I should ask or not. It might be personal…but even so wouldn’t they say anything to Ilhoon? If they won’t say it to him, what’s the possibility of them explaining the truth to me? Suddenly a ringtone filled the room and Junhyung checked his phone. He kept a straight face but his eyes shook as if with anger and threw his phone back onto the table. “Aren’t you gonna answer?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“He should just delete my number, I’m never gonna answer to that ,” Junhyung said under his breath.

“Is it Kikwang?” I asked again but shook his head once more. He glanced over to Hara and then at me, surprisingly straight in the eyes. I almost backed up from his stare; it definitely wasn’t like Ilhoon’s. Junhyung was dead serious about whoever was calling.

“Can you keep a secret?” he asked softly. I nodded. “This includes from Ilhoon,” he added. He has to hide this from his little brother?! What is it?!

“Of-of course,” I agreed. Hara turned off the TV and they both turned themselves to look at me.

“Has Ilhoon told you about how we came together?” Hara asked me and I nodded in affirmation. Obviously she was talking about Junhyung and her. They both looked so serious, so cautious; it was sending goosebumps across my arms and legs. “He doesn’t know the whole thing does he? Only that we didn’t get along at first, the Japan trip, and then we came back right?” are they stalling or something?

“Y-yeah.” Were they actually gonna tell me the truth about it? They even warned me not to tell Ilhoon about it!

“Well, we met someone there.” Hara sighed and looked up at Junhyung who was hanging his head low. It seemed to bother him a lot. He had his hands folded and his arms rested on his thighs, he brought up his head and was about to say something when his phone rang once more with the same buzzing ringtone. He snatched it and practically glared at the screen with fury.

“GODDAMN YOU DAD!” 

 

A/N: That's right! The dad is trying to contact Junhyung! :O The rest of the story will still be displayed through Ilhoon's point of view in the next chapter, let's just see how he can listen without the others knowing...