Passionate Brotherly Love!

In Too Deep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung, don’t you think it’s too soon to break the news to Dad?” Sungmin looked back at Donghae. “No way, I think it’s the perfect time to tell him!”

Sungmin and Donghae were currently in their Dad’s study, waiting for the man to arrive home and talk to them. It had only been a day since Donghae and Sungmin had their talk. Just yesterday were they talking about it and just yesterday was it when Donghae had accepted the ordeal to be the next heir of their father’s company.

“I’ll take over and be the next heir apparent in line.” Donghae smiled at his hyung.

“D-Donghae,” Sungmin stuttered out with a smile, pleasantly surprised. He just got his one-way ticket out of the business world.

“Are you sure? You might regret this.” He asked a bit worried, but no doubt, you can hear the happiness and the excitement in his voice.

“I’m sure, hyung. You had your fair share of being the heir, I guess, now it’s my turn?” Donghae said, scratching his head.

Sungmin leaped out of his chair and rushed to Donghae. Once in front of Donghae, he enveloped him in a tight hug.

“Thank you, Donghae!” Donghae chuckled out nervously. He wasn’t really sure of his decision, he just got caught up in the moment and said all those things but he definitely couldn’t back out now, seeing as how it made his hyung so happy. He’ll just endure it. For now.

“But hyung, what are we going to tell him?” Donghae asked, wanting to escape his stupid decision for now. He just made up his mind yesterday; he’s not prepared to go around announcing to his dad about it.

“Don’t worry,” Sungmin gave him a smile. “We’ll think about it.”

“Hyung, improvising isn’t good. Thinking on the spot isn’t any better.” Donghae sighed. Sungmin went up behind the couch his little brother was sitting on and started massaging stiff shoulders, in a comforting manner.

“Oh come on, Donghae. Relax, chill and cool your nerves down. You’re acting as if we’re doing something wrong.” Sungmin stopped his massaging to sit in front of Donghae, whose face was contorted in concentration.

“Well, we’re not particularly doing anything wrong but don’t you feel bad doing this to Dad? He already saw it coming when Heechul-hyung refused the position, but I could tell he was still disappointed. And if we do this again, he might really think that his sons don’t wish to inherit his company. He really looked forward to having one of us become the next president after him.” The atmosphere was heavy after Donghae’s statement. Sungmin started to feel the damp feeling of guilt gnaw at his heart. Neither of them started a conversation after that as they were both deep in thought.

This plan was suddenly becoming a bad idea. They set out this plan purely based with their wants and needs and not once did they think of the people that they would hurt and affect with their decision.

Time passed by without the both of them knowing. Before they realized it, their father’s car honked in arrival. His black BMW Z4 shining with a glossy touch as the door opened to a man in a black suit –matching the colour of his sleek car.

He was greeted by his wife, who had been waiting for his arrival in the living room and had exited upon hearing the engine dying down.

Both faces’ light up with a smile as they approached each other and finally sealed their meeting with a quick peck on the lips.

“How was your day, honey?” She asked sweetly as they wrapped each other’s waist in an embrace, taking their time to walk back in the house, his car being taken care of by one of chauffeurs.

“It was fine, dear. Though a bit busy, since there was a missing president at the office today,” they both chuckled, knowing exactly who had gone missing for the day.

“Speaking of certain missing presidents, he wants to talk to you. He’s waiting in your study with Donghae.” He nodded in acknowledgement and they entered the house.

“I’ll go and set up the table and finish dinner. I’ll call you three when I’m done so just take your time,” She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter