Who's The Competition?Cause We're Kicking Their ! jkjk read to find out

SHINee Family 101

"Since the members have similar traits, we will have a competition.You will be doing dances of the opposite so SHINee will do girl dances and Butterflies will do boy band dances.First up is SHINee!"

SHINee got up on the stage."A" by Rainbow came up and they was doing the dance perfectly.When they got to the part where they had to lift up their shirt, they got embarrassed.

"Okay,Butterflies it's your turn!"The girls got on the stage and then "Y" by MBLAQ started playing.They knew the dance perfectly as well because it was one of her favorite songs and dances but in the end, SHINee got the point.Why?Because they had to do an embarrassing thing*cough lift their shirt cough*.The dance went a little like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GW5v3DCvMA&feature

*this is not how you look (especially hair) it's just how we were dressed and the where you were in the dance so you know who's who and who did what*

Seo Yoon-in the middle of the circle like thing at the beginning

Miku-white shirt and had black over it

Mika-has a tie on

Chelsea-white shoes

Joon Hee-ripped jeans

"Okay,we'll give Butterflies one chance to get a point for this and if they lose SHINee will have 2 points!This time you dance to a song of the same .SHINee first since you guys already have a point." said Producer.

SHINee went up on the stage and then "It's You" by Super Junior came up and SHINee started dancing.Because it was a familiar dance to them they did it perfect.Butterflies watched in amazement but also worried because they were next and what if they didn't do as well?Afterwards, Butterflies went on stage and "Huh" by 4MINUTE came on.This was the first song ever that they did together when they became friends but before they became a group.The girls of Butterflies started dancing and everyone was in shock of how much ier they made the dance.And that was an understatement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOi9k5mwldA&feature=related us dancing*I'm not gonna list who's who cause I'm too lazy and I'm not gonna use it for anything IMPORTRANT so just pick one if u want*

When they finished, it was all quiet then there was a huge uproar that scared the girls. Everyone was cheering and hooting.Some whistles were even heard. The SHINee guys were still in awe and couldn't stop staring.Butterflies hadn't done any "y" type songs and were currently doing "cute" songs and dances so no one knew they could dance like that."They should do songs and dances like this more!"is what all the SHINee boys thought.

"Any other kind of contest you guys think you need?SHINee and Butterflies have 1 point!" announced Director.The SHINee boys thought for a while then they remembered that Jonghyun was a pro at flirting and aegyo and they could prove they were better.

"How about a flirting contest Mr.Director?" SHINee said.

"Okay,explain."

"Each group picks one person. That person has to try to make the opponents team fall for their aegyo.First person to finish the opponents team gets the point for their team!" exclaimed Jonghyun.

"Okay!Pick your person and then line up!if you are going to be competing then stand in front of the opposite team!"

Everyone lined up. Jonghyun stood in front of Butterflies and Miku stood in front of SHINee.

"BEGIN" said Director

Both Miku and Jonghyun gave flirty smiles and got through JoonHee for Jonghyun and Taemin for Miku.Next was Key and Chelsea.

Miku gave a smile again but Key just looked at her like"You think I'm gonna fall for that?pshh!Hell no" then Miku pouted thinking of someway to make him fall.Key thought her pouting face was kinda funny and laughed which caused him to slip and fall and that counted so Miku moved on to Onew.

Jonghyun was at Chelsea.He quickly looked back and saw Miku giving Key a smile and thought"She thinks that will get him?I'm totally gonna win!"He gave Chelsea a charming smile and she smiled but it still wasn't enough to move on.He gave her a wink and she meant to take a step back like *ew!get away from me!*but stumbled and fell.Jonghyun moved onto Mika.

As jonghyun was trying to get to Mika, he checked Miku to see how far she was.Amazingly,she was also at onew.Onew noticed jonghyun looking at him and jonghyun gave him a glare like a"Fall for any of her tricks and I'll kill you!" glare which scared the c**p out of Onew who just nodded.

Miku noticed that Onew was scared and then she whispered to his ear"If you fall down,I'll buy you an extra large bucket of chicken and I'll kick Jonghyun's if he touches you or your chicken!"in her head she was thinking"I'll buy him his chicken but i won't hurt Jonghyun because of i care about Joon Hee". Onew,hearing the deal agreed happy knowing that he'd get his chicken, fell down and pulled another one of his body gags.Miku silently thanked him and moved onto the last person,Minho."I'm gonna have lots of trouble"thought Miku.

Jonghyun was having a hard time with Mika but he gave her a hug and when she tried to get out of it,Jonghyun let her go and she fell on her really hard while Jonghyun moved onto Seo Yoon.

Miku was approaching Minho and he just stood there like an ice sculpture,perfect but not moving and had no emotion.On her way there,she noticed Jonghyun walking towards Seo Yoon who he'd probably get past in a second so she sped up.In her rush,she tripped on her foot,being the klutz she is, and landed on Minho.When she was ontop of Minho, her head was jerked forward by the impact and her lips landed on Minho's who was trying to get up.Everyone was shocked.Miku knowing that was her first kiss ran away crying because it he didn't want to kiss her so her first kiss meant nothing to the other person.

Jonghyun,as expected,got pass Seo Yoon when he walked past her and winked. When he turned and looked at Miku,he noticed that Minho and Miku were in an akward position and their faces were....wait...were they...were they kissing!The next thing he knew,Miku was rushing past him  with tears flowing down her face.

"The winner is Miku!Butterflies is now in the lead with 2 points and SHINee with 1! Right now is 12:45 pm and we'll resume at tomorrow at 11am okay!Don't be late!"shouted Mr.Director.

Minho got up silently and emotionlessly and walked towards his group.When he got to his group,Butterflies without Miku approached him.

"Hey!You know,you're so mean"yelled Mika

"Yah!Why so you have to be so emotionless and have no feelings!"added Joon Hee

"You must do that a lot!But you know what,maybe Miku isn't like other girls that you've kissed who are happy as long as they got their kiss from you!" Chelsea said

"Do you even know how she feels about what you did!"added Seo Yoon knowing why Miku ran crying without having to ask because she knew her secret.

Minho was silent as they questioned him

"Well do you!Of course you don't!You'd never know how a girl like Miku would feel!No one knows how Miku ever feels!Why?because she's always worrying about others!" screamed Seo Yoon being the only one who understood Miku.Her face was now red with anger."You know what?This was a waste of our time!Let's go find Miku." Seo Yoon said to her members.As they all walked away,Minho stood there and SHINee was staring at him after seeing that whole scene.

OKAY!!!WHEN IM DONE WITH CHAPTERS OF SOMETHING,YOU'LL SEE ME WRITING LIKE THIS SO YOU KNOW WE'RE DONE !THIS IS MY MESSAGES AND STUFF AFTERWARDS!REMEMBER,ALL CAPS AND HIGHLIGHTED!BYE!HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY SO FAR!