wHERE'D THEY GO???Mission 3

SHINee Family 101

OMG!IM SO SORRY!I've been really busy so i havent gotten to update!I'm gonna skip some parts so just pretend that they already read the mission and the mission was to find the babies...in a maze.

 

Everyone started at a different entrance into the maze. OnSea were at the first entrance, JongHee at the 2nd, KeyMi couple at the 3rd, MinKu at the 4th and TaeYoon at the last one.

 

Chelsea and Onew were walking and Chelsea was very far behind him, and trailing after him.

"Hurry up!"Onew called to her.

"It's so tiring, why can't you come carry me?" Chelsea answered, annoyed.

"Fine, I'll wait here but you have to get over here cause I'm so not walking all the way back there"

"Ugh!" was her reply. Chelsea started running and she didn't intend to but she did trip. How you may ask? On her own feet. Somehow, when Chelsea fell, it felt cushioned and she wasnt hurt. She picked herself up and looked for what cushoned her fall. There was Onew looking up at her. Her face turned a slight shade of red. And Onew just had to noticed.

"Why are you blushing?"Onew asked in a playful yet mocking tone.

"I'm not blushing!" Chelsea said as she got up.

"Did you purposely trip just to fall on me?" he asked in the same playfully mocking tone, as he smiled.

"No! You're just contagious!" Chelsea said hiding her face to hide her blush.

"What? How am I contagious?" he asked confused.

"Your clumsiness is contagious. I think they have a name for that....isn't it Onew Condition?I have Onew condidtion because I hang around you so much. Yep that's it!" Chelsea said while walking away.

"Hey!" Onew shouted

"What!"

"You're going the wrong way, it's this way" Onew said pointing to the opposite direction of the way Chelsea was walking.

"Psh!!! I knew that! I was testing you!" Chelsea said while chaning directions.

"Uh Huh! Right!" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't get sarcastic with me!"

After a while of walking and arguing they found a baby at one of the dead ends then ended up getting lost but found their way after 20 mins of wandering..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................in the wrong direction

WITH THE JONGHEE COUPLE!!!

"Are you sure no one's gonna see us?" JoonHee asked.

"Yeah!I mean we've already gotton so far into the maze.Plus how likely is it that someone will see us through all these tree bush things?" Jonghyun said confidently.

"Okay..."

Jonghyun wrapped his stong arms around JoonHee and started kissing her.It started off as just a few kisses then turned into a full blown out make-out session.There was a rustle but the lovers were too busy to notice til....

"EWWWWWWW!WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO NOONA!EWWWWWWW!!!!!" then the person*cough*baby*cough* started screaming and the coulpe saw a baby there screaming.

"Shhhhhh!It's okay!shhhh!stop crying!"Jonghyun said trying to get it to stop screaming.

After a while of being comforted,the baby stoped crying and started lecturing the couple.

"That's icky!You don't do that!That's what bad boys do!" the baby was saying

"Hey  aren't we supposed to be yelling at him not the other way around?"The couple started talking

"You're being a bad boy and bad girl go to time out.you  go the and you go there.

 

HAHA!THAT WAS FUNNY!ONTO...LET ME CHECK...(SCROOLS UP) KEYMI COUPLE! SORRY IF IT'S NOT AS GOOD OR LONG!

 

"WAHH!Key! carry me!i'm so tired and dizzy!I fell like we've been going the same way for days!"Mika complained

"Why do i have to carry you!You know, you're so lazy sometimes!"Key nagged

"You have to carry me casue your the guy and i am not lazy!" Mika snapped

"O!M!G!WHERE'S THE STUPID BABY AND THE RETARDED EXIT SO WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS FREAKIN DEATH MAZE!"Key yelled

"God!You dont have to call the baby stupid! It's probably smarter than you!"Mika said annoyed...obviously

"If it's smarter than me then it must be a bagillion times smarter than you cause you're dumber than a sock!"

"UGH!YOU KNOW WHAT?YOU'RE SUCH A NAGGY,ANNOYING,BAD-TEMPERED,UGLY,GAY,RETARDED,FASHION-OBSESSED DIVA!AND I'M TIRED OF YOU!"

"THEN WHY'D YOU AGRRE TO MARRY ME?"

"CAUSE YOU PROPOSED AND EVERYONE WAS ALREADY PROPOSED TO!BUT NOW,I'D RATHER BE SINGLE THAN STUCK WITH YOU!"

"RIGHT BACK AT CHA!"

"ummmm.......hi?" a little voice from behind came.

"Oh look!We found the baby" Key said with sarcastic happiness

soon they noticed that since they were arguing while walking they got lost but found the baby.

"You know if you hadn't started complaining,we would've never had the fight and we would've never gotten lost"Key said

"What ever! It doesn't matter that i complained but if you hadn't been such a diva and carried me,we'd be out of this place!"

"sure...."

All the while the baby just walked with them silently.

 

SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE THE ARGUING COUPLE MORE THAN COMPLAINING COUPLE!KAY NEXT IS (SCROLLS BACK UP) TAEYOON COUPLE!

Taemin and SeoYoon were the first to find their baby because the baby was also looking for them.Being playful as they are,they started playing hide and go seek.The baby went to go hide in some bushes while the parents were on the ground looking for him. As Taemin was looking around not looking in front of he he bonked heads with SeoYoon.

"Ouch!" both Taemin and SeoYoon said at the same time.

Out of nowhere, the baby came out of his hiding spot saying "Ouch!" in a happy tone. 

"Aigoo!You're so cute!"Taemin said. Then Taemin went over to the baby and hugged.Taemin started rolling on the ground while hugging the baby.

"Taein!Don't do that, youre gonna crush the little guy to death!"SeoYoon said worridly.

Taemin got up and said"Awww!Don't get jealous,I'll give you a hug too!"

SeoYoon,who wasn't listionging after her comment,was caught off gaurd in a crushing bear hug from Taemin,but she liked it. The the baby said "GROUP HUG!!!" while running over to hug the couple.They then picked him up and got into another group hug while they all shouted "AWWW!GROUP HUG!!!"

"Hey!" SeoYoon said

"Yah?"

"Do any of you 2 know where we are or how to get out?"SeoYoon asked

Both shook their heads

"Hey!Look!" the baby shouted while pointing to a hole in the bushes.

"Kay!Let's get out cause I think im gonna get claustrophobic if i stay here any longer."SeoYoon said.

They all crawled out and got out.

For those who were confused,they all somehow got into a tiny part in the maze that was basically a box and there was a little opening that let them get out.If you're still confused,get a box you can fit in,cut a hole big enough for you to crawl in, then crawl inside and just imagine SeoYoon Taemin and the baby in there with you and instead of cardboard,the box was like a bush.Tell me if you feel claustrophobic,Kay next and last couple is MinKu!

Minho was walking through the maze and looking around for the baby all the while Miku was basically walking around and daydreaming.

"How do you think the baby will look like?" Miku asked

"I don't know"Minho replied

"Do you think it's a boy or girl?"

"I don't know"

"How do you think the others are doing?"

"I don't know"

"Do you think they found the baby?"

'I don't know"

Miku rolled her eyes annoyed that his reply is the same.Then she said,"Why do you keep saying 'I don't know?"

"I don't know"

"Ugh!Are you even listening to me?" Miku said kinda annoyed

"I don't know"

As Minho replied Miku silently mocked him behind his back then then stuck out her tongue at him and walked away.

"Don't get lost"Minho said as she left

"Oh whoopie!He didn't say 'i dont know' honestly,that should be his catch phrase"Miku said to herself

"What'd you say?"Minho said

"What? I said something?Psh!You must be hearing things"MIku said nervously and hoping he didnt hear her and walked faster.

Obviously lost in her thoughts,Miku was walking and sometimes talking to herself(a habit) then it just so happened that she got lost.

"Oh great!First Minho is a and now I'm lost.Just great.Ugh stupid Minho!If you were actually listening to me then I wouldn't of walked away and gotten lost! I promisae myself when I get back I am so not t-"Miku was cut off because she stumbled upon the baby and screamed on her fall down.LIterally,she stumbled upon the baby.Why?The baby was lying down looking at the grass and flowers and Miku who was busy talking to herself didn't notice and tripped on the baby.

Minho heard a scream and ran as fast as he could toward the direction of the scream and cries.

When he arrived he found a baby and Miku on the ground crying......

 "I love her but sometimes i just don't get her..."Minho thought to himself as he started trying to find out what happened.