MISSION 1: How well do you know about babies?

SHINee Family 101

[no0nespeciaL_xD: Hello it's me again! Thank you so much for all the comments! And please enjoy this chapter as well, as I enjoyed writing it. xDDD]

 

After everyone has calmed down their laughter, and Chelsea has cooled down her anger. They were now sitting on the floor beside their partners.
 
"So, should we greet them first?" Onew asked, as the others nodded.
 
"Okay, 1 2 3. Annyonghaseyo we are SHINee!" SHINee greeted with a smile as the female staff squealed.
 
"1 2 3, Annyonghaseyo we are Butterflies!" Butterflies greeted with their smiles as the male staff cheered.
 
"So what now?" Chelsea asked.
 
"Dunno." Minho answered.
 
But before they could say anything else the PD spoke, "Okay, we would be holding 3 missions to see if you have the qualifications of becoming good parents, in each mission there's different task in it depending on what you will pick. As you cleared the 1st mission you then move on to the next mission after. But, at least one from each pair must do it to pass or both of you can do it. Which every pair have to pass each mission to meet the baby."
 
"What if we failed to pass all the mission's given to us?" Taemin asked.
 
"If you can't pass, then SHINee && Butterflies Family 101 will end in this episode."
 
"End without the baby?" SeoYoon said with wide eyes.
 
"That's a bit too much." Mika frowned, but deep down she was getting nervous.
 
"So the title would be, 'SHINee && Butterflies Family 101', without the baby." Key joked.
 
"Instead of Family 101, it would change into Couple 101." Jonghyun added with a grin.
 
"It's gonna be like We Got Married instead of combining it with Hello Baby and We Got Married." JoonHee said, frowning.
 
"So if we fail the mission, are you trying to say we change into these stupid costumes for no reason?" Chelsea asked.
 
The PD nodded.
 
"Ya, we better not get eliminated here." she said to Onew, who nodded.
 
"So is everyone ready?"
 
"Neh!"
 
"Okay, first choose from those pieces of rolled paper in front of you for your first mission." the PD instructed.
 
"We have to open just one at the time, right? Minho asked, the PD nodded.
 
"Choose the blue one." Miku said as she pointed at the blue one.
 
Minho nodded and took the blue one.
 
"So what does it say?" Onew asked.
 
Minho then showed them what was written it says:
 
'Child Care Common Sense Test 101'
 
"Is this gonna be like a trivia or something?" SeoYoon asked.
 
The PD nodded, "There would be 15 questions in total but each couple gets 3 questions each. Each pair has to get 2 out of 3 correctly to pass the mission."
 
"Are you nervous?" Minho asked Miku.
 
Miku nodded, "Well yea. What if I mess up and be the reason why we can't see the baby?" she said softly.
 
"Don't worry, we just need to work together and everything would be alright." Minho said with a smile, trying to cheer Miku up, which work as she nodded and gave out a small smile.
 
The others who were watching their sweet interactions with each other, stared at them with knowing smiles.
 
"Awww, ain't Minho just a romantic~" Key cooed teasing him.
 
"You guy's should really date in real life." SeoYoon said with a grin.
 
"Date! Date! Date!" the others chanted, grinning.
 
Miku and Minho just blushed.
 
As Jonghyun stared directly in the camera, "Is this the reality you fans wanted?!" 
 
"Sorry, but can we move on?" Mika said ignoring the noise. 
 
"Yea, we should." Taemin agreed.
 
"Give us the questions please!" JoonHee said smiling.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
1st Question: From Baby Signs, if a baby does a blowing motion what is he/she trying to say?
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
"1 2 3 GO!"
 
Taemin and SeoYoon were the ones who hit the buzzer first.
 
"Okay! TaeYoon team!" said the PD.
 
"It means too hot." Taemin answered.
 
"Yea, like he/she is blowing to cool it down or something like that." SeoYoon added with a grin. 
 
As the others made "Ahh's" and "Ohh's"
 
"So, are they right?" Chelsea asked.
 
Ding Dong Ding~
 
"Wow, as expected from the maknae's!" Key said, as he clap his hands impressed.
 
"Okay so TaeYoon team has 1 point! One more and they pass." the PD said.
 
"We need to get down to the baby's eye level even more." Minho said with a nod in determination.
 
"Alright, should I get lower?" Onew asked as he lay flat on his tummy. Chelsea hit him, "Ya, if you do that you can't press the buzzer quickly." she scolded.
 
"Sorry." Onew apologized as he sat up straight.
 
"Okay, next question!" Jonghyun said.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
2nd Question: Babies recognize its mother's voice at birth, how long does it take a baby to recognize its father's voice?
 
A. 30 minutes
B. 7 days
C. 24 hours
D. 14 days
E. 1 month
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
"1 2 3 GO!" 
 
Bzzzt! It was Chelsea and Onew who hit the buzzer.
 
"Okay, OnSea team what's your answer?"
 
"Onew, answer it. I don't know." Chelsea said, as Onew stared at her in alarm.
 
"What do you mean, you don't know? Your the one who pressed the buzzer!" Onew countered in disbelief.
 
"I was in a rush, so yea. You answer it." Chelsea said.
 
"OnSea team? Your answer?" 
 
"5 4 3 2-" the others started counting but before they reached 1 Onew spoke, "A. 30 minutes." he said.
 
"Whatta? It's not A! I think its D." Chelsea snapped.
 
"Then you answer." Onew retorted.
 
"Aish, could we change our answer?" Chelsea asked, the PD shook his head making her frown.
 
"So, did they get the right answer?" JoonHee asked, grinning. It was funny seeing the OnSea team bickering like newly weds.
 
Ding!
 
When they heard that the OnSea couple got it wrong Key hit the buzzer but it was Minho who was faster.
 
"Okay, MinKu team what's your answer?"
 
"B. 7 days." Minho and Miku answered.
 
Ding!
 
Key hit the buzzer, "E. 1 month." he and Mika answered.
 
Ding!
 
"It must be C or D then." SeoYoon said.
 
"I think it's C, how about you?" Taemin asked.
 
"Hmm, I think it's C too." SeoYoon answered, but before either of them can press the buzzer JoonHee did.
 
"We pick C. 24 hours." she said doing a victory sign.
 
"Ya! You just stole our answer." SeoYoon said, pointing an accusing finger at the cheating couple.
 
"No we didn't, we we're actually thinking about answering C in the first place." Jonghyun reasoned with a grin.
 
"And besides, we press the buzzer first so mehrong." JoonHee added as she and Jonghyun high-fived.
 
"That's unfair." Taemin pouted.
 
"So did we get the right answer?" Jonghyun asked.
 
Ding!
 
Both Jonghyun and JoonHee's face fell. As Taemin and SeoYoon grinned and was about to hit the buzzer when the PD spoke, "The answer is D. 14 days."
 
"Hey, why did you say the answer? We we're about to press the button." Taemin and SeoYoon pouted.
 
"It was already too obvious. That's why." the PD answered.
 
"We shouldn't have listened to what Taemin and SeoYoon thought." JoonHee pouted, as Jonghyun nodded in agreement.
 
"This just shows that cheaters never win." SeoYoon quoted with a smiled.
 
"But the most amazing part is that, Chelsea's answer was right." Miku said.
 
"Ya, I told you it was D!" Chelsea said pouting at Onew who just scratched his head.
 
"We'll just get it next time, so don't worry too much alright?" Minho said to Miku, who was pouting since they got the wrong answer.
 
When Key and Mika heard this they started chanting again, "Date! Date! Date! Date!" as everyone else joined in making the MinKu couple blush.
 
"Okay, for the next question!" the PD interrupted.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
3rd Question: In England, a pacifier is also known as. . .
 
A. a y
B. a binky
C. a dummy
D. a mouthy thingy thing
E. a pacifier
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
"1 2 3 GO!"
 
"Ya! How are we suppose to know something like that!" Key yelled.
 
"Yea, we're not from England!" Mika agreed.
 
"Is it just me, or have the two of you become the 'Complaining Couple'?" SeoYoon said out-loud to no one in particular.
 
"Yea, I was actually thinking of the same thing. From the costumes to this." Taemin agreed smiling.
 
"Ya! Were not complaining! We're just stating the fact! How would we know something about that." Mika defended.
 
"That's right." Key agreed.
 
As they were so immense in their arguement, Chelsea hit the buzzer again. Onew looked at her in alarm. "Y-ya! You do know, if you mess this one up, we get eliminated!" he reminded her.
 
Chelsea ignored him, "C. a dummy." she answered with a grin.
 
"Hey! Were you even listening!" Onew screamed. But before he can say anything more they heard. . .
 
Ding Dong Ding~
 
Chelsea then did the rock and roll sign as she faced the camera. \m/(^o^)\m/ Onew just stared at her in surprise but then grinned as they hi-fived.
 
As the rest of the teams stared at them.
 
"Oh yea, I forgot. Chelsea grew up in England." Miku said with a pout.
 
"But why is it called a dummy? I thought the answer was E for sure." Jonghyun said scratching his head.
 
"Well, they call it a dummy because you put it in the baby’s mouth to 'dummy' it up." Chelsea answered.
 
"Okay OnSea team has 1 point! One more right answer to go and they pass." the PD announced. "So next question!"
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
4th Question: A baby is born with all the following reflexes, except...
 
A. The ability to swim
B. Understanding foreign language
C.  
D. Grasping a finger
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
"1 2 3 GO!" 
 
Taemin was the one who was able to hit the buzzer first.
 
"A. The ability to swim." they answered grinning, confident that they were able to pass this mission. As the others frowned.
 
"Ya! That question is too obvious. Of course the answer is A. How could a baby know how to swim? Even some grown up's can't swim." Key spoke.
 
"Yea, that's right. That question is too easy. Its even seems like a bonus." Jonghyun added. But before anyone can complain any further. . .
 
Ding!
 
"What? Really?" SeoYoon and Taemin said in disbelief.
 
Not waiting for the other teams to come to their senses, Minho pressed the button. 
 
"We choose B. Understanding foreign language." Miku answered, crossing her fingers.
 
Ding Dong Ding~
 
"Well, that's the next obvious answer." Mika said.
 
"Yea, MinKu couple is so cheeky. They we're just waiting to see if their hunch is right before answering." Key pointed-out.
 
"Indeed, the Complaining Couple." said Minho, with a smile.
 
"We aren't complaining!" the KeyMi couple said together.
 
"MinKu couple has 1 point!" The PD announced.
 
"Okay, next question please." SeoYoon said.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
5th Question: How many years does it take a diaper to decompose?
 
A. 15 years
B. 120 years
C. 500 years
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
"Wait, is this even considered 'Child Care Common Sense Test 101', anymore?" Key asked.
 
"We don't know. But that's what the writers wrote." The PD answered, causing laughs. "So anyway, 1 2 3 GO!"
 
Bzzzt! It was JoonHee who pressed the buzzer first.
 
"Okay, JongHee team your answer?"
 
"We're not sure, but I think its C. 500 years." Jonghyun said as he scratched his head.
 
"Ya, don't pretend you don't know. We saw you guys googling for the answers on your phones just now." Onew pointed-out.
 
"We don't know what you are trying to imply." Jonghyun and JoonHee feign for innocence.
 
"Don't lie. We have proof. PD! Show us the scene where you spotted them using their phones!" Key said.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
As everyone were busy talking about their answers. In the corner, there sat both JoonHee and Jonghyun secretly using their phones to google for the answers. 
 
CAUGHT IN THE ACT.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"See, no need to lie." Mika said.
 
"Well, everything you see in television isn't true." Jonghyun reasoned shamelessly, still not accepting their crime. As JoonHee was just holding in her laughter.
 
But before anyone can protest any further they heard. . .
 
Ding Dong Ding~
 
JongHee couple hugged each other, "Yay!"
 
As the others stared in disbelief. And as usual, it was the KeyMi couple who started complaining.
 
"Ya! They were cheating! How is that considered a point!" Key yelled.
 
"Yea, that's not even a quality for good parents!" Mika added.
 
"We were'nt cheating. PD-nim didn't say that we can't use our phones." Jonghyun reasoned.
 
"That's what we call resourcefulness." JoonHee said as she and Jonghyun hi-fived.
 
"Damn, we should have thought of using our phones." Chelsea said, as Onew nodded.
 
"So, we can use our phones then?" SeoYoon asked.
 
The PD nodded, "I didn't say you can't use it in the first place."
 
And with that statement everyone went to get their phones and iPod's.
 
The end result for the first Mission is that ALL couples PASSED.
 
But then their original couple names changed. . .
 
JongHee couple from Skinship couple -> The Cheating Couple
 
KeyMi couple from Fierce couple -> The Complaining Couple
 
OnSea couple from Dorky couple -> The Bickering Couple
 
MinKu couple from Awkward couple -> The Sweet && Caring Couple
 
TaeYoon couple from Adorable couple -> The Child Genius Couple
 
Well they did say, marriage changes people. xDDD
 
[a/n: Well, that's about it. So please COMMENT and give us FEEDBACKs. COMMENT's are LOVE! xDDD]
Hey!It's me sparkleespirit!isn't my co-author awesome!this chappie might be long but it's worth it!Bye!