Waterpark!!! Part 3

SHINee Family 101

 

Hey, this is gonna be the other wake up calls~
 
So hope you'll enjoy!
 
Comments are LOVE! xDD
 
 
=======================================================================
 
 
KeyMi's room:
 
 
"Mika, get up and wake Ayumi up while I prepare breakfast and wake up the others neh?" Key said, as he poked Mika's left cheek.
 
 
Mika frowned in her sleep, "But it's still early." she whined, half awake still not moving out of bed.
 
 
Key frowned, "Song Mika! Today all of us are going to the water park! And I want everyone be done by 7! So wake up!" he ordered, pushing her off the bed until she fell on the floor.
 
 
"OW! The hell?!" she screamed, glaring daggers at her so-called husband.
 
 
Key equally glared back then smiled, "Since your up yeobo, why not prepare and wake up Ayumi. . .right?" he said in mocking sweetness while exiting the door to wake the others up.
 
 
Mika glared after him until he disappeared from the door before sighing and stood up. Stretching her arms in the air she sighed, "Well, better wake up Ayumi then." she mumbled making her way to where her daughter's bed was located which was in the other end of the room.
 
 
"Ayumi-ah, wake up or Key-appa will kill us both." Mika whispered, gently tugging her daughter's blanket as she yawned, still half awake.
 
 
"But umma, I'm still sleepy." she answered with a pout, rubbing her eyes.
 
 
Mika nodded in understanding, "Yes sweetie, umma knows." she said, climbing in bed with her daughter. "So let's just go to sleep for a while, shall we?" she said, laying her head beside's Ayumi's pillow as she hugged her daugher in her arms, and both of them fell asleep right away.
 
 
===============================================================
 
 
TaeYoon's room:
 
 
Fluttering to life, Taemin looks out through the window, admiring the morning sky. The sunlight shines through the dew-covered window covers, making everything look like a continuous rainbow. He smiles and rolls over, resting his head in the hollow of his so-called wife's collarbone. 
 
 
Taemin wraps his arms around SeoYoon's waist and pulls her closer as he lays his hand gently on her back. He kisses her forehead and burrows his nose into the back of her hair, trying to keep warm.
 
 
"You know, we should wake up now." Taemin mumbles in her hair.
 
 
"But I don't wanna." SeoYoon pouted.
 
 
Taemin chuckles, lightly tickling her side, making SeoYoon laugh out loud as she squirms away from his grasp. "Ya! Stop that!" she warned, sitting up, her hair shining in the daylight as she fixes Taemin with her beautiful brown eyes in an annoyed look but can't help but smile at Taemin's cuteness.
 
 
Taemin just grinned and presses his smile to hers in a soft peck on the lips making her blush slightly.
 
 
"So are you awake now?" Taemin asked her in amusement.
 
 
SeoYoon sighs deeply and falls back into the bed, letting the sounds of Taemin's breathing completely overwhelm her senses. She closes her eyes and etches it all into the back of her mind, picture perfect so she'll never lose the feeling she has right now.
 
 
Taemin lays his hand lightly on top of hers and squeezes it like a silent warning, "Come on, wake up." 
 
 
She squeezes back, "No."
 
 
"Don't make me force you." Taemin warned.
 
 
SeoYoon opened one eye to look at Taemin, noticing that he had a serious look in his eyes. "What do you mea-" but before she can finish what she was about to say, she was already laughing like hell.
 
 
Taemin was currently pinning her down on the bed, busy tickling her sides as SeoYoon tried to get free from him but there was no use.
 
 
"No! Sto-stop! (laughs) St-stop i-it." she cackled, trying to squirm her way out but failing. Wondering on where Taemin's strenght came from.
 
 
"So, are you gonna wake up now?" he asked, still tickling her sides.
 
 
"I-I-Y-yah! Sto-stop i-it!" she warned, wiggling under him.
 
 
Taemin can't help but grin, as he continued tickling her. He was sitting on top of her knee's and was now tickling her hip region up to her sides, as SeoYoon continued squealing, laughing and cursing.
 
 
"So? Are you gonna wake up now?" he asked again.
 
 
"Ne-neh!" SeoYoon was able to answer, as she nodded her head.
 
 
Taemin grinned and stopped tickling her. "Good. So be a good girl and get up and change." he slightly ordered, standing up to wake up MiRee who was sstill sleeping soundly in her bed, even after the whole ruckus both her so-called parents were doing earlier.
 
 
SeoYoon, still refusing to move as she basked in after being tickled to death evened her breathing.
 
 
But then, a loud knocking interrupted their quiet moment.
 
 
"Taeminnie!? SeoYoonie?! Are you awake yet?! Let's get a move on!" was Key's whiny voice, knocking on their door rapidly.
 
 
"Yea! We're awake." Taemin answered as he carried the sleepy looking MiRee in his arms.
 
 
With a sigh, SeoYoon stood up from the bed and took MiRee off Taemin's arm, deciding that it was best to take a bath and prepare instead of facing Key's wrath.
 
 
=======================================================================
 
 
Thirty minutes had passed, Key had already finished preparing breakfast on the table for everyone, as the couple's along with their children came down to take a seat. As he noticed that, his own family was missing along with Jonghyun's.
 
 
He frowned, "Why aren't they coming down yet? Aish, really now. Better just check them up." he mumbled as he walked up the stairs and made his way first to their bedroom before checking out to JongHee's couple when a loud ruckus interrupted his thoughts.
 
 
Blinking, he made his way to where the noise came from to find it was from JongHee's room.
 
 
"OMO! JunSu-ah! Come on, let's take a bath, neh?" JoonHee said.
 
 
JunSu frowned, "No! I don't wanna! I don't wanna!" he screamed, throwing a tantrum.
 
 
JoonHee sighed, "Why? Taking a bath is good for you." she said, trying to convince him.
 
 
"No! I'm gonna die!" he argued, shaking his head.
 
 
JoonHee blinked, "I never heard of someone dying because of taking a bath." 
 
 
There was a pause, "I still don't wanna!" he screamed, as he continued throwing a tantrum.
 
 
Jonghyun then came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready, "Yo." he greeted his frustrated wife with one of his dazzling grin.
 
 
JoonHee narrowed her eyes at him in annoyance, "It's good to see you're all done. But you better persuade JunSu-ah to take a bath! This is after all your fault!"
 
 
Jonghyun blinked, "BWOH?! Mine?"
 
 
"Yes you! You told him some stupid horror story yesterday for a bed time story!" JoonHee yelled.
 
 
"Ya, doesn't JunSu-ah hate taking a bath from the very beginning?" he frowned, in confusion.
 
 
"Yes, but-" she was cut-off.
 
 
"Umma is bad! She wants JunSu to die!" he sniffed, tears falling from his eyes.
 
 
Jonghyun then noticed that JoonHee was currently holding JunSu in her arms, trying to take his clothes off and prepare him for his bath.
 
 
"Ya, don't force him like that. Leave him alone, I'll convince him to take a bath, okay? You go and finish preparing yourself." Jonghyun said, as he took JunSu off JoonHee's arms.
 
 
She shrugged, "Whatever, as long as he takes a bath." she said walking off.
 
 
Jonghyun just shook his head, and kneeled in front of his son. "Ranger, we have to take a bath." he said.
 
 
"But (sniff) don't (sniff) wanna."
 
 
"Aww, don't be scared. Appa will accompany you, arasso?" he said with a smile.
 
 
JunSu shakes his head, still refusing to take a bath.
 
 
"Hmm." Jonghyun began, thinking of some other ways to convince his so-called son in taking his bath. "Okay, how about this. You can bring one of your favorite toy in the bathroom so you can play while taking a bath. How does that sound?" he asked with a smile.
 
 
JunSu look up at him with big child-like eyes, glowing in excitement. "My favorite toy?" 
 
 
Jonghyun nodded, "Yes Ranger, your favorite toy. So, what will it be?" he asked with a smile.
 
 
JunSu nodded his head excitedly, while he ran to his toy box in search of his favorite toy. Jonghyun was just able to smile at his son's cuteness, he then turns his attention to JoonHee as he gave her a smug grin, "See yeobo? All you have to do is tell him what he wants to hear and he will listen to you."
 
 
JoonHee just let out an annoyed snort as a reply.
 
 
=======================================================================
 
 
Key just shook his head, in amusement at what happen in the JongHee couple's room. He then continued his journey towards his room and opened the door slowly.
 
 
"Ayumi-ah, are you already getting ready with mommy???" but on what he saw had his jaw-dropped. There in bed, he saw Mika and Ayumi still in dreamland.
 
 
With his anger raising, Key flapped the blanket vigorously until Mika fell from the bed for the second time that morning.
 
 
"What the fuc-"
 
 
"Don't you dare curse in front of Ayumi!" Key warned her sternly.
 
 
Mika glared at him, "What is your freggin' problem?! Do you have some weird in pushing me off the bed or something?!" she screamed.
 
 
"No, I'm just waking you up! What do you think I'm doing?" Key answer in full diva-tone.
 
 
"I don't know, maybe wanting to bruise my from floor abuse?!" Mika answered with the same snappy tone, Key was using.
 
 
Key narrowed his eyes at her, "I can't believe you still have the mood to act all sarcastic with me, when it is you who is being irresponsible in not doing what I told you to do!" 
 
 
"Well, I hate waking up early okay?! And so does Ayumi!" Mika yelled back, pointing at Ayumi who's in her bed just lazily watching her parents battle it out with their harsh tongue's.
 
 
Ayumi rubbed her eyes, "You both are noisy and I hate you." was what she said before walking to the bathroom and slamming the door behind. Leaving her surprised parents, speechless.
 
 
=======================================================================
 
 
~ to be continued xDDD
 
 
Yea, it's more about JongHee, TaeYoon && KeyMi centered.
 
Maybe in the next chapter we would be having MinKu && OnSea as well along with the other couple's and their family.
 
So stay tuned! xDD