Chap tree

Lies

While finishing some researches in the library , I bid the owner goodbye and went .

In our place I stopped at the shop

 

“ Bottle of milk ? “ the cashier asked me as I smiled nodding.

 

From one week , I used to buy bottles of milk for the little cat I’ve meet  a week ago ;

 For one week any trace of ‘ catmoon ‘showed .

I kept almost all my time on the roof looking for a particular person , but in vain .

I even started to ask myself if it wasn’t a kind of spirit that appear in late time when the moon filled completely and that I accidentally spot it since it was too late , or maybe I was too sleepy and just imagined it , yet the singing was too real to be a simple blink of eye .

 

I paid the cashier and continued my way , still thinking at the same and only topic that played in my head earlier and during all this week .

 

Today the little cat didn’t come to my slight deception , I was being attached to it in that short time ..

“ Jae come down the dinner is ready “ Boa waved for me from her room’s window

 

“ Just start , I’m not feeling like eating now “

 

She paused a little wanting to protest but just let it in the end

 

“ Good night then “ she smiled and went muttering ‘anchovy’ word .

In the same time I led my self to my room and slept .

 

 

The next day was a week end , I woke up early when just the moon changed his clothes to a sunny one ,  put on my tracksuit and went for a jogging , my father , who used to exercice too , rejoined me in no time .

 

“ Good morning “ he greeted me , jogging in same pace as mine .

 

“ Good morning dad “ I greeted him back

 

“ you’ve been quiet those days , I mean too quiet for your habit , something mattering you ? “

 

We turned by some houses and raised the speed a little .

 

“ No it’s just … study “

 

“ Mm. “

 

“ So how’s your work ? “ I asked as I turned so I’m facing him and jogging by back .

 

“ It’s good , nothing serious just ordinary ligitations “

 

“ mmm ,, or maybe you cant confrond the real complicated files anymore “ I

 

“ what ? “

 

“ see you even can’t follow me , you’re starting to get oldy dad “ I stick my tongue out

 

Wh--me?! Let’s see who’s getting older ! the first one reach the home wins! “

 

“ Deal ! “ I said laughing and turned because unlike my words my father still have a perfect body despite his middle age and can easily surpass me .

 

We played in the middle of the city like a crazy kids making pranks to each others to run over the other easily , after some minutes I could see the gate pf our house with my dad beside me by millimetres , I increased my speed and we arrived at last together .

Each one rested his hand on the other’s shoulder panting and laughing .

 

“ So who’s the oldy huh ? “

 

I stick my tongue out as he rubbed my hair softly , playfully .

 

“ Com’on boys , a healthily breakfast for our athletes “ my mom declared from the door handing us little towels and I could see her eyes slightly watering .

 

“ Good morning mom “ I kissed her cheek while threw the towel over my neck .

 

I went upstairs to change to a dry clothes , and just when I was about to open the closet my eyes went to the little white thing behind the window.

I opened the window “ you came “ I smiled and the cat’s little head , she purred and ran away .

 

“ Wait ! I have something for you ! “ I took the little bottle from my desk and climbed the window to the roof , but she disappeared again .

 

I stilled there looking around and contemplating the city in same time , and like each time I do it I got lost in my thoughts .

 

When I realized that I still with my wet tracksuit top I stood up to go back .

 

“ Oh ! MILK ! “  someone shouted nearby , I turned to face the sound when I saw a girl gulping all the bottle up swallowing every drop of milk in it.

 

“ Aaaah ~ “ she wiped her little white mustache with the back of her hand .

 

I was too surprised to react , from where did she appear ? But the first thing i stated when finally I could spoke was “ You DO like milk !

 

“ UH-HUM !!! “ she nodded “ Take you must drink it it’s so delicious ! “ she handed me the ‘empty’ bottle

 

“ Oops! “ she palmed “ soooooorry “ she looked down .

 

I couldn’t help but chuckle and took the bottle anyway “ it’s okay it wasn’t for me anyway “

 

She lifted her head and smiled , I then could see her clearly , her smiling big grey eyes and pale skin, pink sweater pant and white shirt looked like normal home clothes but what most took my intension was her long , long black hair what remind me automatically of CatMoon , can she be the same person ?

 

I smiled to her .

 

“ it’s strange I never saw you before “ she said as she sat , contemplating the sky “ what’s your name ? “

 

“ same for me “ I sat in the other corner “ and I’m Hyukjae “

 

We watched silently the sun waking up and showing her bright rays to the city , as the sun came to us , greeting us with its warm she broke the silence as she stand up quickly

 

“ OMG the sun already raised ! “ she said , but mostly to her self , “ I must go “

She added and getting prepared but before she turned and said “ You can call me hae “ with that she jumped to others roofs and disappeared .

 

Hae ..

 

-----------

 

I see what you’re thinking and NO I’m not gonna make hae a girl here , just wait for know ^^