7

Legend Of The School Lovers

 

-3 days later-

“Baby wake up~” hyunseung shook junhyung arm…
“Uhmm~”
“Baby wake up! You are gonna be late for your interview~” hyunseung kissed junhyung lips, junhyung grabbed hyunseung waist and snuggle closely,
“I don’t wanna wake up..can’t you interview me?”
“What rubbish you talking? Come on come on nowww~” hyunseung slipped off from junhyung and pulled him up,
“Hmm..ok ok..kisss~” hyunseung chuckled at the messy hair junhyung and he gave him a kiss. Junhyung smile widely and head to the bathroom. Junhyung and hyunseung lived together, they have been living together before their graduation day. After so much effort, finally junhyung got an interview. Hyunseung has started working in an entertainment as a dance teacher, he was lucky.
“Here you go eggs and french toast..” Junhyung came out wearing a suit..and sat on the dining chair,
“Wahh~ Seems like somebody in a good mood!” said junhyung.
“Hah…yes! Today I’m gonna hold a dance class. I’m just curious why you don’t wanna be a dance teacher? I meant you like dancing…”
“Hah..Well I do love them but I don’t want them as a future job..i just want a more stable job..a stable income you know? For our future..” junhyung look in hyunseung eyes.. hyunseung blushed,
“Pfft..sweet talker…let’s go..or you gonna be late for your interview~”

 

 

-In school-

“Stop looking at girls!” kikwang slapped dongwoon arm.
“Why can’t i? Ouhhhh somebody jealous…”
“Pfft! I’m not.”
“Why don’t you admit it..you are jealous..”
“For what?”
“Jealous because your boyfriend looking at girls~”
“Pfft~!” Kikwang read back his books. Dongwoon grabbed it and hold kikwang chin,
“Hey..they are just girls..im not interested in them..im interested in you..” kikwang blushed,
“Now stop sulking you look ugly!” dongwoon showed out his tongue.
“Im ugly!!?” kikwang took his books and beat dongwoon with it in a playing manner, Dongwoon hold kikwang arms and stopped him. They look each other in the eyes..
“I…..I…” dongwoon said, kikwang sighed..dongwoon kissed kikwang. In kikwang mind –You still can’t confess-

 

 

Yoseob is sitting alone at a café with a cup of latte, he look outside the window, it was raining heavily and he thought to himself, what a perfect weather this is to have a long thought. He was lost in his thoughts when a familiar hand cupped his cheeks,
“Ouhh doo? What you doing here?” said yoseob with a shocked expression,
“Well..kikwang told me you are gonna be here..Why are you avoiding me yoseob? You didn’t not pick up my calls nor reply my msg-es this few days and you did not go school. I miss you.” Replied doojoon, yoseob look down, he didn’t want to meet doojoon eyes. Silence there is. Silence.

“What’s wrong baby?” doojoon hold yoseob hands,
“You know..i’ve been thinking a lot and I really wanted to tell you this..but I just can’t..”
“What is it so important..that you can’t get yourself to tell me?”
“It’s really important dear..I won’t be able to graduate here..dad has a business over at paris and I’ve been transferred to school there..for one year..” said yoseob not meeting doojoon eyes for once, doojoon was speechless.
“Wo..wow that’s bad news..hah..urm..” doojoon was so speechless that he can’t seem to get words out of his mouth,
“I’m sorry..”
“You are sorry? If you are sorry..you would stay and then I would know that you are sorry?”
“Doo…let’s not get to this..you know me right? I would never reject my dad’s offer..”
“Ouhh yeah..i know you to well..you are just scared.” With that doojoon left the café, yoseob run after him, he catch up with doojoon and held doojoon arms,
“Doo!”
“What about me?! What about us?! How about for once you make me happy and just reject your dad…yeah..i’m tired of you having a mindset that family is important all the time..why not me for once?! One year is short but anything can happen during that one year yoseob! Anything can happen!” Shouted doojoon, both of them are drenched from the rain.
“This is the reason why, I would never break this news to you! How I wish I would never told you and leave this place quietly!”
“Ouh! Ok fine! Go! I’m nothing to you am i?!” doojoon let go of his arm from yoseob gripped and walk away. Yoseob stood there not moving..he cried but nobody knew as they thought it was just the rain.

 

 

Yoseob thought over and over again. Doojoon was right. Everytime he obliged to his dad’s word but never once he thought of doojoon. He love doojoon..omg…yes he love doojoon. Yoseob ran out of the house hoping he could find doojoon somewhere at their favourite place but fail, he then called junhyung.

 

 

“You like me but don’t you love me woonie?” said kikwang,
“I..uhmm…” hesistated dongwoon,
“Well I guess not huh?” kikwang walk in too his house.


 

Yoseob received news from junhyung that doojoon was in some gay underground club getting drunk. Doojoon ask for the bartender one more drink, he just wish he could get himself drunk. A man has been observing him,
“Hey you look sad..is everything alright?” said the man, doojoon look to his right and met eyes with the man,
“Yeah I’m fine..”
“Hey..wanna dance it could relief some stress..” said the man pulling doojoon to the center of the dance hall, the music that been played was a soft ballad, the man wrapped his arms on doojoon neck..something just tell doojoon that the man is so so beautiful..doojoon then wrapped his arms around the man waist. The man keep starring when suddenly he moves closer and kiss doojoon lips. Doojoon was shocked but something tells him that the man has a nice lips..the man again kiss doojoon but this time doojoon replied to it and they kiss for quite some time….near the exit stood one man whom saw everything..yoseob.

 

A/N: Another update~ You guys love me right? Lovely comment there~ Heheh! Im so dramatic nowdays! Hehe! Dramatic fics~ Heh! This fic is ending soon.  Warning: You guys may not like the ending~ HUHUUHUH! *run away*