4

Legend Of The School Lovers

 

Doojoon grabbed junhyung phone,

“Ooo seungie~ Got his number huh?” Junhyung smacked doojoon and grabbed his phone back.

“Eh!~ It’s been two days after that accident and I don’t see that small guy you always bully?” Doojoon expression changed.

“Jun, am I too harsh?” Junhyung kept his phone and pay attention to doojoon, he can feel that doojoon actually regrets revenge on yoseob.

“I don’t know doo. Hmm you know where his class at right? Why don’t you ask his classmate~” Doojoon agree to junhyung suggestion.

 

“OI!” Doojoon shouted. “Are you the class monitor of this class” Doojoon saw the scared expression.

“Umm..yes doojoon-shi” Doojoon smiled hearing the replies, he tapped the scared boy shoulder.

“Relax~ I’m not eating you today, I just wanna ask if you got a new classmate that is small & cute?”

“Ahhh! Yang Yoseob! Yes! He is from my class~ Why doojoon-shi?” Doojoon thought to himself ~What a cute name he got~

“Erm..I don’t see him in school this few days~ You know what happened to him?” ask doojoon curiously

“Ouhh~ He has been admitted to the hospital due to a bad stomachache and I visited him yesterday, he look so pale” the guy say with a sad expression.

“WHAT?! Can I know which hospital and ward!” shouted doojoon.

 

After school, doojoon rushed to the hospital. He thought to himself that he must have gone too far. Never in his life of bullying, he had seen someone admitted to the hospital because of his prank. All he wanted was a simple revenge.

“Aishh!” he banged his head on the hospital walls. He found the room but have not went in yet. He breaths wishing and wish that yoseob would be asleep because he is not ready to see yoseob and he knew, he just knew that yoseob gonna be angry but as soon as he entered the room, yoseob was sitting down reading a magazine. Doojoon was stunned but he saw yoseob pale face. Yoseob feel something different about the enviroment of the room, he looked to his left and valaa stood doojoon there with a lost expression. Yoseob instant reaction was,

“GET OUT!!!!!!!” Yoseob shouted and at the same time he threw his pillow. He knew who is the culprit of his stomachache and because of doojoon, yoseob parents are damn worried about him. Doojoon close the doors immediately,

“wahh~” Doojoon whispered to himself. Doojoon heard a thud, he open the doors again to see yoseob was on the floor, calling for help.

Doojoon run in to help yoseob up and put him on bed, yoseob was holding his stomach and with that action doojoon thought that his stomach must be aching. Doojoon called the doctor.

 

Few minutes later,

“Doc~ How is my friend is alright?”

“Your friend is fine but his stomach is a bit weak for any sudden reaction.” Doojoon was sad after hearing that but he was relief that yoseob was fine. He went back in to see yoseob but that small boy has fallen asleep, he saw the magazine that he read was in a mess, he help to organized and put them neatly in one corner. He went nearer, he observed yoseob pale face. He sighed~

 

Junhyung finally saw hyunseung in school. He recognized the hat hyunseung was wearing, he run towards where hyunseung were. He swiftly grabbed hyunseung hat and wore them. Hyunseung jumped up a bit to the sudden movement.

“Doesn’t it match me?” Junhyung teased. Hyunseung chuckled and intend to grab his hat back when junhyung dodge, telling him to try again. Hyunseung then tickled junhyung, junhyung give up and gave him back his hat.

“Ouh~ You are smart!”

“I know you are sensitive when it comes to tickling.”

“Ouh! How did you know that!” Hyunseung covered his mouth and walks away from junhyung. Junhyung was left with a confuse look. He saw doojoon at the canteen with a worried expression.

 

“Hey~ You alright?”

“I’m so worried jun~ All I wanted was a small revenge and I didn’t expect it to turn out like this. He shouted at me when I visit him last two days. His stomache was still there, the doc even said to me that his stomach is weak. I regret doing that revenge on him jun~” said doojoon without looking in junhyung eyes. Junhyung seat next to doojoon and hugged him. He knows doojoon wanted that hug. He knew that doojoon regret it. He also knew that doojoon got a thing with that small boy. He let go of doojoon.

“You see doo, you know that I understand why you like bullying but didn’t you bully enough during your high school days?” Doojoon kept quiet. Junhyung continue,

“We are in college now doo~ It’s time for us to be a man and be mature enough, be someone that has a future. Aside from bullying, you can always do something else like singing~ You like singing don’t you?” Doojoon nod.

“Now that something big has happen don’t you realise now?” Doojoon nods again.

“Jun help me changed. I regret it.” Said doojoon with a sad expression.

“I can help you with what you must start first to be better but the rest, you have to do it own your own”

“And what is the first?”

“First you have to apologized to the victim that you had bullied~”

“No way!”

“Doo~ I’m helping you~”

 

A/N: An update~ Hehe! R.I.P Mr Jang. :,( #bestrongseungie