11

Legend Of The School Lovers

 

5 years later,

Kikwang and dongwoon grauduated. Dongwoon finally confessed to kikwang and he will without fail, say I Love You everyday to kikwang. Kikwang told him many times that it’s alright not too say it too often but dongwoon insist. As for kikwang he’s not a geek anymore, he changed his appearance and became an idol. Dongwoon became a model for his good looks.

“Woon? We are not gonna be late right?” said kikwang,
“No we won’t~ With my driving skills..we will get to Doojoon and Gayoon wedding in no time.” assured dongwoon not looking at kikwang though as he eyes was on the road.

Doojoon was looking through his wedding photobook, flipping one page at a time. He smiled seeing how beautiful the pictures were and so was his soon to be wife. Gayoon sat beside him, fitting perfectly beside doojoon.
“You sure about marrying me? It’s not too late to back out..” said gayoon, Doojoon closed the photobook and held his fiancee hand,
“Sometimes when I sleep, eat or bath I feel that yoseob was beside me but then it’s my imagination after all..trust me I’m not regretting on this decision…you don’t wanna marry me?” said doojoon having eye contact with gayoon.
“Oppa~ Tsk! No it’s not that I don’t wanna marry you but I just don’t want you to regret this decision. If we were to get married and then you started to think that this is not the right way..I don’t want either of us to be hurt.” Doojoon chuckled and pinched her cheek,
“It’s been 4 years baby since he left us..The first time it was hard for me but I think that this is all yoseob planned..He bring you in my life. You bring back the smile to my face. I love you.” Doojoon kissed her forehead.

 

*flashback*

Yoseob let go of the hug first,
“Before I go in, I would like to give you something..” a few seconds later yoseob searched his bag,
“What is it?” confused doojoon,
“Here you go?” said yoseob giving doojoon a white thing,
“A letter?”
“Yup..Promise me you will read this when you are comfortably on your bed okay?”
“Is it a love letter? Okay I will!” chuckled doojoon. Yoseob grabbed doojoon hand and placed it on his left chest where the heart beats,
“Doojoon ah..Whatever happens..You will always be in here.”
“Awww~” Doojoon kissed his forehead,
“You too.” Continued doojoon. Yoseob let go of doojoon hand, they hug for the last time before yoseob went in and left seoul.

Doojoon was in his bed, slowly opened the letter that his boyfriend gave, he took the inside ever so carefully..it reads,
 

 

Doojoon ah~ Annyeong? Haha. Awkward huh..When you read this letter, I must already be on the plane heading my way to paris. I got a secret that till now I’ve not told you because I’m not ready so and I don’t think I can say it infront of you…Remember the pepsi accident? Well it’s still on my memory though, you are really a bad boy during that time! Hmph! But I still love you! When I was admitted to the hospital..the doctor check me thoroughly and they found something in me. I’m sick doo ahh~ I’m very sick…I thought things carefully and I wish to die alone but then..thats when you came in my life. You confessed and became my soulmate. I lied to you saying that I’m having further studies but no..When my dad says that he got me a doctor in paris for my treatment, I thought I got a chance to live but then I would love to die in your arms but then I just can’t bear to let you go and I decided to take this chance. I can’t assure you that this surgery would be a success but I want you to be strong for me. You are such a cry baby~ And I know you~ You promise me right? That you would wait for me? I trust you dear. I love you so much from the bottom of my heart and if I die…I’m sorry..(bend down on my knees) I’m sorry that I’ve not shown you love for this relationship. I’m sorry that I’ve to go to heaven soon. I’m sorry for leaving you alone but I will always…will always love you. Trust me. My first love.

Loving you forever
Yang Yoseob.

Doojoon went down on his knees and breakdown, his heart hurt so much. He just wish that he’s with yoseob right now. How much he would had need him. He really want yoseob, he prayed to god..to not take yoseob away from him.

5 year later before the wedding day,

Doojoon was in the clothes that yoseob love so much. He wanted to break this news to his boyfriend, with white flowers on his left arm. He stands infront of yoseob grave, his grave has caught on some dirt. He took out his napkin on his right pocket jean and started to wipe ever so carefully, he placed the flowers right infront of yoseob name,
“Hey baby..Hope you are doing well in heaven~ I’ve got news for you.” Said doojoon,
“I’m getting married in 1 month time.” Continued doojoon, a wind brush through doojoon hair so lovingly as though it was a reply from yoseob.
“Are you that happy? I’m happy too..seob ah..” said doojoon with a sad tone. A strong wind this time blew in doojoon face,
“I’m sorry..don’t be mad. Im really happy..it’s just that I miss you so much. Till now I’m confused if this was the right decision or not, I just wish that the person I’m marrying is you..when the news of you died hit me..the time of me healing took so long..i still can’t believe you would leave me…and when I started to get back on track..that’s when you bring gayoon in my life..her personality resembles you so much. Thanks for bringing gayoon in my life..” a tear fell, a soft wind brush through doojoon face again and this time the wind smell like yoseob. Doojoon smiled.

*End of flashback*

Doojoon watch as gayoon walked down the aisle with her father, one step at a time..admiring the moment, doojoon just wished that time will stop right now for the beautiful moment. Gayoon look infront at her groom and doojoon bestfriend..how she wish that yoseob was here. Doojoon stepped down to take his soon to be wife, they stepped back up standing right in front of junhyung. Doojoon had forced junhyung to become the priest,
“You Yoon Doojoon, do you take Heo Gayoon as your faithful wife?” Doojoon looked at his beautiful gayoon in the eyes,
“I do.”
“And you Heo Gayoon, do you take Yoon Doojoon as your faithful husband” Gayoon look at her handsome doojoon,
“I do” she said in a soft voice. A wind brush through doojoon hair and this time the time stop, everyone was not moving except for doojoon. Doojoon look at the aisle..and there it was..the person he wanted to see so much standing on the aisle walking so slowly with sunlight rays above him. Yoseob stopped in the middle with both of his hands on his waist. Yoseob let out a small little laugh and even though he was far, doojoon heard that laugh. Doojoon hand was still holding to gayoon, yoseob gives doojoon an ‘ok’ and thumb ‘up’ sign. Doojoon chuckled at his boyfriend act, yoseob turned and fades slowly.
“You may now kiss the bride” continue junhyung. Doojoon snapped back to reality, he lifted up gayoon veil and cupped gayoon cheeks and kissed her on the lips. Everyone cheered and clapped and again the wind came, dongwoon, kikwang, hyunseung, junhyung and doojoon felt it.

How strong your love is and how much you love that person, just remember. God is always fair. - me

The End.

A/N: Kkeut! So how was it. I didn't know that the story will turned out this way. I just wanted a lil drama too the ending though~ Sorry dooseob fans. I love you guys! Comment and tell me how the story is? Thank you thank you! <3