10

Legend Of The School Lovers

 

“He did that? Wahhh~” said the guy on the phone with kikwang..
“Yes tony hyung! I don’t even know why…” replied kikwang. It was break time and kikwang was on his usual spot and he decided to call his brother whom send him to school just now.
“Are you hurt?” said tony,
“No. I’m fine but I got to say..he turns me on. He look so hot when he’s angry!” chuckled kikwang.
“What the!! I don’t wanna hear those..anyway I’m picking you up..let’s get dinner together?!”
“Ouhh okay! I like that idea! Byee hyung!” and tony hangs up after saying bye.

School ended and kikwang never seen dongwoon after the accident earlier on. He was indeed worried but he was mad at the same time and he did not wish to talk to dongwoon but then again it’s his boyfriend we are talking about of course he’s gonna be worried. Dongwoon is a guy that can’t be express with words, he’s just perfect for kikwang. Kikwang is a geek and he still doesn’t know why would dongwoon like him? Maybe because of his eye smile? Buff body? Dancing skills? No one knows.


“Ready my little brother? I’m so hungry!” said tony standing infront of the school gate,
“I’m not little anymore and stop calling me that~” kikwang pout,
“Aigoo~ Stop pouting!” Tony pinched his cheeks. Dongwoon saw them from afar, he runs towards them, pushed tony and grab tony by the collar and wanting to hit him when..
“Hyung! Woonieee!” gasp kikwang, “Let my brother go!” continued kikwang pushing dongwoon away from his brother.
“Hy…Hyung? Brother?” confuse dongwoon, tony fixed his crumpled shirt.
“Yes! Brother~ Nice to meet you dongwoon. I heard a lot about you.” Tony let his hand out wanting a handshake, dongwoon shake it and bow,
“I’m so sorry~ I thought..that…I’m sorry!” said dongwoon, kikwang give death glares.

 

Yoseob look at his passport and flight ticket, he dress himself with sweater and blue jeans, the sweater was a present from doojoon, his heart was heavy..very. A few more steps and in he goes, say bye bye to seoul. He could just go in and not think about anything because he made his decision and there’s no turning back but something told him to just wait for 5 minutes. His mom and dad had when first. He looked behind and started scanning but no there’s wasn’t a guy whom he wish to see. Yoseob sighed and just when he take the first step and hand gabbed his wrist and turned him.
“Don’t go…” there you go the guy that he wanted to see so much is finally infront of him. Doojoon was in tears, yoseob placed his palm on doojoon cheek and used his thumbs to wipe off the tears,
“How could you leave me alone here? What would I do without you here…” and finally yoseob breakdown, they hug each other.. yoseob let go..
“I will be back..I promise..” he whispered, doojoon put his forehead on yoseob forehead.
“I love you..I don’t want a breakup..I will wait for you but no breakup..” Doojoon cry harder. Yoseob look doojoon on the eyes and help doojoon wipe his tears again,
“I..won’t breakup with you..you behave and wait for me okay..” yoseob said with a smile..Doojoon hugged yoseob again and that was a long hug.